episode 9

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode nine

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

JULY 2, 2018 11:38 AM

DANCE ROOM 1

Mingzhu ; in an oversized light yellow crew neck and black shorts; sat by herself, lookig around confused the staff handed her a lyric sheet.

You are in a group with the younger girls. 

"Thats why I'm by myself." Mingzhu muttered flipping through the lyric sheet.

 

DANCE ROOM 2

The older four girls sat on the floor listening to the song. 

"Jinae, do you want to rap again?" Hyewon, wearing a grey tee and brown shorts; asked, Jinae thought for a minute and nodded. "You good scores on your rap, be more confident in it." Hyewon said, Jinae ; in black shorts and an off-white crop top; smiled at the oldest. "Do either of you want main vocal?" Hyewon asked, looking at Jaein and Rena.

"Both main vocal and lead vocal are too high for me. I'll just take vocal." Jaein ; wearing grey joggers and a white crop top; said, Hyewon nodded, as she wrote her name down.

"I feel like your voice would suit this song better." Rena; in black leggings and a grey crew neck;  said, Hyewon smiled and nodded, filling out the rest of the paper. 

"Okay, looks liike that was easy." Hyewon said smiling at the girls, they all smiled at her in return. 

 

2:45 PM

Junghyun smiled as Mingzhu sang the lyrics, the practice room door opening the four high schoolers entered the room greeting him and Mingzhu. Soyoung in black Adidas pants with a white crop top; Jibyul in light grey sweats with the bottoms cuffed, and a dark green tee. Haeun in black shorts with an oversized black tee. Haeryung in black leggings and a white tee. 

"We divided up the lyrics for you all. Of course we will switch and move itaround if needed." Jonghyun said, handing each of them a lyric sheet. 

 

6:30 PM

"Whats going on?" Jaein asked,as the nine sat in a conference room again after their final vocal class of the day. 

"No idea." Haeryung said, biting her lower lip.

The door opening the girls all stood up and bowed, greeting BangPD as he walked to the chair at the end of the table.

"Sit." He said, the girls all sitting at his comand. "So I brought you all here to inform you, that all of the things you have packed at the beginning of The RIse, is being moved." The girls all looked at each other in confusion. "To a new dorm." He said, clicking a button on a remote showing the dorm layout. "Instead of sharing one room, you will be spilt up into two.. You can decide wo is in what room. Your team manager, already has the address and will give you directions as you leave." Bang PD said, then stating he has another meeting to go to. The girls all bowed as he left.

"How are we going to choose rooms?" Soyoung asked, the girls all contemplating for a moment.

"We could draw straws?" Jaein asked, shrugging her shoulders.

"Lets just room with our group, for now." Hyewon said, they all nodded in agreement.

 

JULY 4, 2018 9:06 AM

Jaein smiled and waved at the camera as she walked into the dance practice room, other dancers following in soon after.

"So these are the dancers that will be working with you." Hyunwoo introduced the girls whom bowed in greeting to the idols. "Let's start from the top." He said, as the girls nodded.

 

Mingzhu greeted the Korean teacher as she entered the room, the teacher smiling at her. 

"I've been taking Korean classes for a good chunk of my time in Korea. I only see the teacher like every couple months."  Mingzhu said in her interveiw.

"You have improved a lot." The teacher complimented, Mingzhu smiled and nodded.

 

6:09 PM

Mingzhu sat with younger girls taking a break from vocal class before Jibyul and Sooung headed to rap training.  They sat at one of the tables in the break room, the older four girls walked in greeting them as they grabbed water and snacks. 

"All of our stuff was moved today." Jinae said, as she took a seat beside Haeryung, putting an arm around her as she did a bit of studying. 

"So after this we will all be in one dorm." Hyewon said, the girls nodded as Haeun closed her workbook with a sigh.

"Can we just go back to practice." Haeun whined, to Mingzhu leaning on the smaller but older girl.

"Yeah, lets go." Soyoung said, the five standing and saying bye to th other four heaing back into the practice room.

 

JULY 9, 2018 12:30 PM

The girls all finished hooking up their mics and ear pieces as they stood on the stage, as the trainers walked in,  taking their seats.

"Good Afternoon, everyone ready?" Bang PD asked, the girls all nodded. "Alright lets have, the younger girls go first." He said, the older four left the stage to go to their seats.

performance

The five girls bowed and headed to the front row, as the older four headed up to the stage.

performance

 

The trainers sat in another room as the girls sat on the edge of the stage, the four older girls pulling out blankets and placing them over their legs.

"this is only getting harder." Hyunwoo said pouting, as he flipped through his papers.

"Honestly, I don't see a solid team here." Seulha said in a meeting with the other trainers.

"I do." Jamie siad, shrugging.

"In what way?" Seulha says trying to figure out what way she saw a solid group.

"Indivually they are great, when certain girls are put together they work amazingly well, but put them with others and it doesn't work as well." Jamie explained, Hyunwoo and Sunhwan noding, BangPD flipping through the papers. "Are you still set on four members?" Jamie asked, BangPD looking up before it cut to the girls standing the stage before the trainers.

"The winning team," Hyunwoo said, looking between the two groups before smiling. "'I Like That' congrats, you scored the highest." He said, the four girls bowed with smiles, Jinae and Jaein squeezing each others arm. 

"The bottom two this week, is not even in the bottom. These are just trainees we need to see more of.." Seulha said into her mic.

"Jeon Haeun." She closed her eyes her hand in Haeryung's. "Park Jaein. We have only seen you two mostly in the background and with a group. We want to see what you can really do." Bang PD said, the two nodded.

"Next evaluation is another cover. Vocals versus dancers, essentially." Sunhwan said, the girls all nodded.

 

NEXT WEEK ON THE RISE

"I knew it would be hard on you." Seulji said, as Jaein wiped her face.
 

 
 

Here is the NINth episode! Lyrics are here! SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING FOR THE PAST FEW EEKS. so expect a few chapters this week. Im trying hard to catch up.