episode 10

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode ten

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

July 16, 2018 12:46 PM 

BIG HIT ARTIST BREAK ROOM

Mingzhu, Jaein and Hyewon were puting their belongings in their lockers as Rena, Jibyul and Haeryung headed to one of the practice rooms, with Soyoung, Haeun and Jinae in tow. 

DANCE ROOM 1

As the girls all walkd in they greeted SUnhwan and Junghyun whom stood by the computer.

"Alright. As you know we are doing vocals and dancers this round. More specifically, main vocals and a lead vocal. The other lead vocal will be taking on the role of main vocal in the other group." Sunhwan said, they all nodded, already breaking themselves up leaving Jaein and Rena in the center, the dancers off to the right by Jaein and the two main vocals off to the left by Rena.

"Rena, you will be main vocal for the danc eteam, Jaein will be lead vocal in the vocal team." Junghyun explained.  "Vocal team will have dance practice first, while dance team you are with me." 

12:58 PM

"Alright, Rena you will take parts labeled 4, Haeun 2, Haeryung 3, Jibyul 5, Jinae 1, Soyoung will be 6. For now of course." Lets start with the chorus melody first." Junghyun instructed. 

 

JULY 18, 2018 5:17 PM

DANCE PRACTICE ROOM 2

Rena, Haeun, Haeryung, Jibyul and Jinae ran over the dance as Soyoung watched over them. Hyunwoo walked in and smiled the girls continued practicing not even noticing his entrance. As the song came to an end So young went back to where her spot was suppose to be and made adjustments.

"We need to get the count right or else it doesn't look as clean, right?" Jinae asked, Soyoung nodded and began counting out beats the girls all moving when they are suppose to.

VOCAL ROOM 3

The three vocals sat before Junghyun whom rubbed his face.

"Lets have Hyewon and Mingzhu swich for the time being.' He said, Hyewon bit her lip and nodded. "Lets start form the top again." He said, sighing, hitting certain keys on the key board.

 

JULY 21, 2018 6:35 AM

Lets check in on the girls in their new dorm.

Silence flooded the dorm as the girls slept quietly in their beds, the cameras cutting to a spilt screen of the girls all sound asleep. The camera in the older four's room zoomed in on Jaein whom sat up and hunched over covering , quietly getting up and exiting the room. She closed the door slowly and walked into the kitchen putting her hair into a ponytail. Dragging her slipper covered feet as she walked to the counter and filled the tea kettle with water, placing it back on its automatic setting. Going to one of the cabinets she opened it, the camera catching that nothing was on the top two shelves. That even Soyoung and Jaein would need a chair to reach. Grabbing a mug with a koala on it, she grabbed a box beside the mugs opening it revealing hundreds of different teas organized by flavor. She smiled at the camera, walking closer to the one located on the counter.

"I drink tea a lot, to the point I have gotten a few of the girls hooked on it. I have so many that when we moved one the boxes I had was just different teas. So Jibyul and I went through andorganized them to fit in this smaller box." Jaein whispered showing the contents, humming as she picked a tea bag and showed it to the camera. "This one is to help settle stomachs. A lot of foods make me feel sick. So I drnk one at night, when I'm done eating and another in the morning." She said, putting the box back. As the water finished boiling. 

Jaein waved to the camera in the living room as she went and sat on the couch looking over the lyrics and notes she made in silence.

7:45 AM

Rena streched as she got out of her bed, Haeun and Haeryung both stretching in their beds in the other room. 

The younger girls don't have school today lets see how they will spend their time today.

Rena waved at Jaein whom smiled at the older as the younger two left their room, greeting the older two, Haeun raced into the bathroom as Haeryung put half of her hair up. Rena pulling out some vegetables and fruit from their fridge. As Mingzhu exited the shared room stretching, as she walked to the living room pulling out the yoga mats they kept off to the side, as Jinae exited the room yawning, goign to the bathroom as Haeun came out brushing her teeth.

Are things labeled at the dorm?

"All of our toothbrushes are colors or patterns, all of our mugs have our favorite animal on it or are plain solid colors." Haeun said in the interveiw as Jinae exited the bathroom grabbing the pitcher of water out of the fridge she poured herself a glass of water. Before walking to the living room where Mingzhu the tv it playing some random movie, the two begining their morning yoga. Rena disappeared into the younger girls' room, waking up Soyoung and Jibyul as Haeryung went to wake up Hyewon. 

8:30 AM

Hyewon and Haeryung headed out to go work out with Soyoung following behind them. Jaein and Rena were attempting to make food for everyone as Haeun sat at the small table studying English, asking Jaein questions whenever she was confused.

"No shade to him, but, hopefully you score better in English than Jungkook." Jaein said, Haeun chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Me too. Since we have more English speakers maybe. Oh!" Haeun said, catching the attention of the older two whom turned in sync to look at the youngest. "Jisung and I have a bet. If I score higher than him he is gonna give me the next Red Velvet album. Signed." She said with a playful smile the older two whom everyone knew as advid Red Velvet fans froze and stared at her. 

"Unfair!" They both whined turning back to their atempt of cooking. 

Jinae and Mingzhu finished heir yoga with smiles rolling their mats back up, turnning off the tv and joining the others in the kitchen.

"Is English required at SOPA?" Mingzhu asked, tilting her head the youngest nodded her head.

The girls finished their morning on their own schedules before heading into practice for the rest of the day.

 

JULY 22, 2018 12:25 PM

The girls all entered the stage, the vocalists in sparkles and gems, the dancers looking at them up and down. The dancers in mostly black with silver accents. Hyewon stood with haeun under her arm as the youngest didn't even look her age, shocking most of the girls. The  staff walked in the girls greeting them as they took their seats.

"Let's have Rena's team go first." BangPD said, the three vocalists wished them all luck.

performance.

The vocalists clapped along to the beat and smiled as they watched the girls. As they finished the groups switched places.

performance

The staff entered the other room to discuss the two groups as they all went to change in the meantime. 

"I was worried about spiltting them up like this. But, a lot of the girls we hadn't seen much vocal wise stepped up." Junghyun said, the others nodding in agreement.

"Haeun adapted well to the song considering doing mature songs is one of the things she is always concerned with doing." Seulha said, the others nodded.

"Rena stepped up as a lead vocal to a main vocal, well." BangPD said, everyone agreeing.

"Jibyul did well, vocal wise as did Jinae." Sunhwan said, complementing his rappers.

"Is it bad that after Jaein's short rap I want her to rap more?" Hyunwoo asked, the other chuckled and shook their heads.

 

The girls returned to the seats after changing back into their own clothes. Haeun and Jaein stood next to each on the stage. The trainers walked back in smiling at the two on stage.

"Haeun, you can go ahead when you are ready." Seulha said, into the mic, Jaein stepping off stage, as Haeun got into position.

performance

Everyone stared in shock as no one was able to see what she was working on this past week, Hyunwoo smiling brightly as he watched her. As she finished, everyone clapped and cheered, Jaein hugged her tightly as they switched places. Jaein took a deep breath as the music started.

performance

As the chorus started the girls' eyes widened in shock as she rarely preformed ballads. 

"You probably want to know which team won." BangPD said as the girls all stood together on the stage.  "Congrats to 'I'm So Sick' team." The dancers all bowed with smiles. "They had a great stage presence, and imense improvment vocally and presence wise." BangPD explained, the girls all nodded.

"Last time we didn't have a bottom two, and today only proved everyone's true strength. Congrats instead of a final 8, their is a final nine." Jamie said, the all looked at each other in shock and hugged each other.

"Tomorrow starts a month long journey, get some rest." Sunhwan said, dismissing the happy girls.

 

NEXT WEEK ON THE RISE

"Wait. What?!" Rena exclaimed as she sat inside a recording booth accross from Jibyul.
 

 
 

Here is the eighth episode! Lyrics are here! SO SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING FOR THE PAST FEW EEKS. so expect a few chapters this week. Im trying hard to catch up.