episode 11

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode eleven

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

JULY 23, 2018 12:35 PM

Hyewon, Mingzhu, Rena, Jinae, and Jaein sat in their vocal class with Seulji. As the younger four studied and worked away at school. Jibyul stretching as Haeryung put half her hair in a ponytail, Haeun covered as she yawned, Soyoung ran a hand through her hair. 

The older girls all exited the vocal room waving at the camera, Jaein drank out of her water bottle, Mingzhu smiled at the camera as she passed it, Rena used her whole body to wave, Hyewon smiled and gave a curt wave as Jinae moved side to side with a smile. The girls heading to the break room greeting a few male trainees whom greeted them with smiles conversing in the break room area. 

5:45 PM

The younger girls all entered the building, greeting the staff as they headed into the break room greeting some of the same trainees as a few male trainees followed behind them in uniforms. The girls grabbed their clothes to change into as they put their bags in their lockers, heading off to the restroom to change. 

Jibyul changed into a black crop top and a pair of black and white Addidas pants with black sneakers; Haeun in an oversized black shirt with some english accross the front  and a pair of black shorts underneath with a pair of sneakers, Jungkook bought her for her birthday. Soyoung changed into a loose fitting hoodie with a pair of black joggers and sneakers; Haeryung wore black leggings and a loose black tee with her white sneakers.

The four headed into the dance practice room where the others waited for them stretching a bit. They walked in greeting the girls again as Sunhwan and Seulha walked in after them, the girls standing in a line.

"As you know you will be starting your next evaluation. For this one, you have been spilt up into two groups, one of five, the other of four. " Sunhwan said crossing his arms.

"This evaluation is going to be a special one becuase, you wil be performing," Seulha paued, the camera cutting to the faces of the girls. "Your own songs. " The girls all looked at the trainers before them confused. "Written and produced by Jibyul. The demos are already assigned to each group. " Seulha said, Jibyul's eyes widened as she covered in mouth in shock athe others smiling and clapping for her. "The team she is on will have her to produce and work alongside her up to recording. While the other team will only be able to work with her during the MR recording." The girls all nodded Jibyul still having a hand over .

"As you know the show will no even air until next month. You must be wondering when this evaluation will be. Your final Evaluation will be in January." Sunhwan said, the girls all looked at each other in shock. "Not only will yoou be working on this one song, you will be broken up into another group by mid-august, for another song. In total you will be performing 4 of Jibyul's songs.  The official set list is being finalised. But, be ready to refresh yourself on some old songs." Sunhwan expanded the girls nodded. 

"Rena, and Haeun being ranked first and second respectively makes you two, our strongest girls. With that we spilt you up, Rena team and Haeun team. Jibyul, Haeryung, Jaein, and Hyewon, will be on team Rena. Jinae, Mingzhu, and Soyoung will be on Haeun's team. Here are lryic sheets." Seulha said, the two trainers handing out the sheets to the team members. 

"Not only are these produced by one of your own. Rap lyrics will be written by the rappers as well, or the ones that want to rap." Sunhwan said, the girls all looked at each other again, now a reoccuring theme.

"Choreo will be created by your own as well. Good luck." Seulha said, giving them a small smile the two heading out of the room. 

7:56 PM

"If you want a rap part I'm gonna suggest to write it ahead of time and durign recording sessions I can determine whose will fit better." Jibyul explained, feeling weird she had to take charge over the older girls.  "Haeun team's song has two place for raps in the beginning of both verse 1 and verse2. Rena's team, has three possible rap places, which can be adjusted to two if need be." She pointed out, the girls all nodded. 

JULY 26, 2018 2:56 PM

RECORDING STUDIO 2

Jibyul, sat inront of the computer with Sunhwan whom was going to work the system for her while she listened to the girls. Haeun's team walked in first, greeting the young girl whom waved to them, her kind eyes hidden under the shadow of her baseball cap. The four sat before her, as she turned her chair to face them with a lyric sheet before her. 

"Who wanted the first rap slot?" She asked looking at them her eyes staying on Jinae before moving to Soyoung whom was looking at Jinae, as the oldest of the team raised her hand, Jibyul nodded and wote her name down on her music sheet. "Yongie wants the second verse rap, right?" She asked, Soyoung nodded at the olders question. "Great lets do a run through of the raps." Jibyul said, and nodded to Sunhwan to start the demo track so they could do a run through.

After they ran through both raps Jibyul nodded with a smile. 

"They were both good. Mingzhu and Haeun you did vocal trained with Seulji-nim, right?" She asked, the two nodded, Jibyul smiled and turned back around. "Lets have Haeun go first, then Soyoung so they can go do their homework." Jibyul said. 

 

JULY 27, 2018 4: 45 PM

RECORDING STUDIO 2

"And that shall complete the recording process of Rena Team." Sunhwan said the five clapping, thanking him and leaving the studio as Jibyul began fine tuning Haeun teams song.

5:10 PM

DANCE ROOM 4 

Haeryung finished showing them the chorus, to which the others were picking up rather easily. Hyewon sang along with her lines as they ran over the first verse again and into the bridge. 

DANCE ROOM 2

Haeun and Soyoung were definitely putting the older two through alot as they continued doing interlocking choreo.

 

AUGUST 1, 2018 3:46 PM

Haeun and Soyoung were in one the dance room during break going over the dance as Haeryung filled Jibyul in on parts she had missed in the hallway outside their classroom. 

The older ones all practicing with their group mates for the time being. 

All of them are filled with even more intensity than before.

 

AUGUST 15, 2018 12:45 PM

SOMEWHERE IN HONGDAE

The older members all walked  together looking in shop windows sipping on coffee or tea. Jaein in a white baseball cap, her now blonde hair pulled into a ponytail, with black shorts and a loose white tee with an oversized blue button up hanging off her shoulders, Mingzhu had hair long black hair up in a bun with an off the shoulder dark orange shirt and black overalls and a small backpack that was also carrying Jaein's wallet. Rena in a pale pink skirt with buttons on one side and a white crop top and a small crossbody bag, her hair half up in a ponytail. Jinae in a an overside grey tee, distressed shorts and a white tote bag, her hair in one big braid. Hyewon in a bark brown shorts with a white shirt tucked into it, and a simple off white bag on her shoulder. Sunglasses adorning their faces all in vaious styles.

The first episode aired on the 11th, they are probably curious as to see the publics reaction to them.

Jaein had her arm linked with Mingzhu's as Rena and Jinae walked arm-in-arm, Hyewon leading the group of younger girls.  The five walked into a store greeting the staff that greeted them. They began looking aroud for stage outfits, Rena and Jaein tagging along with Hyewon as Mingzhu and Jinae took off to another sid eof the store.

3: 56 PM

The five sat inside a cafe with bags on the floor all sharing sweets or snacks as they chatted.

 

AUGUST 24 6:57 PM

CONFERENCE ROOM

The nine girls walked into the conference room where BangPD sat at the head of the table, the girls all taking the seats on both sides of the table.

"You know that your next evaluation will not be until January," the girls nodded. "And a setlist is being prepared." They all nodded again. "Your final evaluation will not be at the normal stage. You will be performing at a stadium, where the fans of the show can see you all put your hearts out there. " They all looked shocked he would be letting them do that, especially since BTS were about to go on tour. " Not only will fans be there, all of the trainers and staff who have watched over you all for years, and other idols will be there and will play a part in figuring out the final group." All of them looked even more shocked than before. at the mention of other idols will be watching their performances. "Before you is the setlist we have planned, full rehearsals begin in December. Your second song preparation begins in October. These next three months, will not have cameramen here, the stationary cameras will remain, so you can solely focus on your preparations." BangPD said, the girls nodded. 

The girls all stood before the cameras in a line.

"Thank you for watching 'The RISE' till this point. It means a lot to us. And we will see you in the New Year!" Rena said, the others cheering and clapping, the last camera turning off the girls all being shown on one of the cameras in ceiling bowing and thanking the staff as they left.

 

NEXT WEEK ON THE RISE

"Welcome to 'The RISE' finale." Jin of BTS said, with a flying kiss, BangPD shaking his head behind him.
 

 
 

Here is the ELEVeNth episode! Next episode will be the end of 'the rise' TT-TT but the beginning of the actual group! I'm hoping I get to post the last episode next week on time!