episode 4

THE RISE « big hit ent. survival show » sixth (final) member is out!

episode four

‹ I’ll shake up your heart So it’ll seep out and explode ›

MAY 4, 2018 2:45 PM

Haeun smiled as she the camera, at the cafeteria at school, opening her lunch with a smile, as students moved chairs to sit with people. Someone peered at the camera causing Haeun to laugh as he did. 

NCT DREAM'S JISUNG

"Jisung and I have been classmates for what feels like forever. Since I moved to Seoul at least." Haeun explained as he sat accross from her a few other students sitting by her.

"WHat's the camera for?" Jisung asked, as she turned the camera to him and one of their friends doing a peace sign beside him.

"A show I'm on. The first episode doesn't air till like the end of summer." haeun said, putting the camera down facing her as she began eating her lunch.

 

Jibyul rolled her eyes as one of her friends danced around her and Haeryung as they ate lunch. A clanging sound was heard, and everyone sighed as Haeryung only smiled at everyone.

"She dropped her chopsticks again." One of their friends said, as Jibyul handed her another pair of chopsticks. A girl appeared from behind them on the camera screen.

CLC EUNBI

"Woah. What are you two filming?" She asked sitting beside Jibyul.

"A survival show." Jibyul answered, knowing the other knew the struggles of a survival show from Produce 101.

The table gasped, not knowing the two were going to debut soon.

 

Sooyoung shook her head as she had her headphones in, her classmates chattering around her. She wrote on her notebook page, turning it to the camera.

The performance is tomorrow, I'm listening to the song and going over lyrics.

She smiled and waved at the camera turning it off.

 

MAY 5, 2018 12:28 PM

The staff walked into the stage area, the two groups standing on stage bowed as the staff took their seats. Sunhwan's team all wore the same black tied at the waist dress, with black boots. Jamie's team were dressed in all black as well, getting a laugh out of BangPD as he looked at all of them together.

"It's like you all live out of one closet." He joked, the quieter girls looking around awkwardly as a few chuckled. "Do you have team names?" He asked, looking at the girls on the stage, then at his clipboard filled with info on the last evaluation.

"Yes, sir." Jaein said, with a smile, BangPD nodded motioning for her to say it. "Trance, as in we can put people in a trance with our music." She said, some of the girls cringing as she spoke.

"Hyewon's team?" He asked, Hyewon nodded.

"Souder. It's French meaning to weld. Like we are made by the heat of training." Hyewon explained, the staff nodded. BangPD making note of the name. 

"Who will be going first?" Jonghyun asked, Seulha sitting on his right, placing in an ear piece.

"We will." Hyewon stated, 'Trance' heading off the stage as the others got into position. 'Trance' sitting in the first row of seats,  with three taping noises the music started

The cameras showed 'Trance's faces periodically, Jaein's mouth agape, Mingzhu holding her arm and watching with wide eyes. Camryn and Seulgi watched with focused eyes as if trying to spot where they mess up. Jinae and Rens kept mouthing 'woah' as Sooyoung nodded her head along to the song.  The song ended, the girls lining up at the front of the stage, 'Trance' walked to backstage.

"Alright. Good job on the song Jamie." BangPD said, Jamie smiled and thanked him.

"First off, wow." Sunhwan said, the girls smiled at his statement. "Uh, rap wise, you girls did really well. It's been awhile since I have heard Nin rap, it was good to hear. Jibyul did really well as well. " Nin and Jibyul bowed.

"AS for now, you did well. You can come take a seat." BangPD stated.

'Souder' walked off the stage wishing the others luck as they walked on stage. The five taking their seats in the front row. The seven on stage got in their positions, three taps were played before their music started.

The girls of 'Souder' covered their mouths are the music picked up, Haeun and Haeryung's eyes widened as the noted the difficulty of the dance, Hyewon covered , Nin and Jibyul nodded their heads along witht he song.

As the music came to an end, the staff clapped, the girls smiling and bowing as they tried to catch their breath.

"Alright, that was unexpected Sunhwan, nice job." BangPD comended the Producer.

"Wow. Thats all I can coem up with." Jamie said chuckling, the girls bowed their heads.

"For only having mostly vocals and rappers, the dance was executed well." Seulha said, the girls all bowed again.

"Alright, Sooyoung and Seulgi go prepare for your solos, the rest may take a seat." BangPD said, the trainers heading back into a room for a few minutes to discuss the performances as Seulgi and Sooyoung warmed up and changed into different clothes. The other ten changing as well.

Jaein changed into a pair of black cotton high waisted shorts, a white tee with 'to the stars' written accross it, a black blazer and black combat boots. Jibyul wore gingham black and white pants with a cropped black sweater with a yellow and red striped across the center and black and white vans. Rena wore the color opposite of Jaein with beige shorts and a beige blazer with white tennis shoes. Rena laughing as she noticed Jaein wearing the same outift. Haeryung walked out in ripped at the knee black skinny jeans, a white branded tee with a piece of black tape through it, ad a jean jacket. 

Cut to the staff in the room.

"This is probably the hardest decision we are gonna have to make." Jonghyun said, tapping his pen on his leg BangPD nodding.

"It , that we have to eliminate any of them." Seulha said, pushing her hair out of her face.

"They are good as a whole, but we need strong indiviuals as well." BangPD said, the trainers knowing that was the whole purpose of the show.

Who do you think they were gonna eliminate?

"Seulgi." Jinae said in an interveiw, "Other trainees called her a 'legend' ifshe is such a legend why hasn't she debuted?" Jinae said nonchalantly.

"Sooyoung." Hyewon said, nodding her head. "She is a good dancer, but her vocals are pretty weak and no one is sure she could wor with everyone."

"Seulgi." Rena said, "As a rapper she is good, I feel like her image just feels out of place. In our song she fits well, but what about other concepts?"

"Soyoung." Haeun said, sighing. "She is a wonderful dancer, maybe vocal wise is why they would eliminate her."

 

Haeun sat beside Jibyul, in a black skirt with a long sleeved black tee tucked in. Mingzhu sat next to Rena on the other side of Jibyul, wearing light washed high waisted shorts with a burnt orange shirt tucked in. Camryn wearing a black and white marbled sweater with light wash jeans.  Hyewon wearing a grey plaid skirt with a white knitted top, Jinae taking a seat beside her in mom styled jeans with a white and black tee tucked into it.  Nin was the last of them to join them in the setas, sitting at the end beside Hyewon whom draped her jackets over the youngers knees. Nin wore a black tee with a colorful graphic on it with dark washed jeans with holes and rips in it. 

 

"I think we decided on the winning team. " BangPD said, the staff nodded.

"Is it sad I don't want to eliminate anyone from this team?" Seulha said.

"We set out on four girls, are we sticking to that?" Sunhwan asked, looking at BangPD whom shrugged.

"Let's see how they improve. I know they are a solid group of girls  but, lets not solidify that there will be more than four." BangPD explained, motioning everyone to go out to the audience area taking their seats again as Soyoung, wearing ripped loose fitting jeans with black fishnets underneath, a black crop top and an oversized black bomber jacket. Seulgi beside her in dark washed jeans with holes at the knee and a white sweater.

"Let's have Sooyoung go first." Seulha said, flipping to Soyoung's profile as Seulgi went and stood off to the side. The music starting. (the one in the yellow hoodie) The girls in the front moving and nodding along to the song. She bowed politlely at the end of the song clip.

"Seulgi, show us what you got." Jamie said, in English, earning cheers from the girls as Seulgi smiled faintly at Jamie, taking a deep breath then beginning.

"I feel this show is honestly going to be the hardest decisions we ever make." Jonghyun said, looking at the other trainers whom nodded.

"Lets have everyone back on stage." BangPD said, the girls all going on stage, 'Trance' team  on the right and 'souder' team on the left. Soyoung and Seulgi standing in the center of them. "First of all. Both performances were amazing, it was quite difficult to pick a winning team. But, we did." He said, glancing at teh girls on the stage. "This team showed wonderful vocals balanced with complex dancing. Congrats 'Trance' team." BangPD anounced the girls all broke out into smiles bowing bowing politlely. "Now on the to our solos for the day. You both did great. It really was hard to decide which will continue on."  He said pausing for a dramatic effect.  "Lee Seulgi, we are sorry to let you go from this journey, but will be offering you another fairly soon. Soyoung, you will continue on with the others." BangPD said, the girls ll hugging Seulgi as she left the stage.

 

How do you feel leaving the show?

"It's sad. But, hopefully I will have better things coming my way. Thank you for supporting me thus far." Seulgi said in her final interveiw, bowing and giving a sad smile.

 

"The naxt eval will be easy. You will be performing covers of two songs." Seulha said, the girls nodding, some feeling off put after Seulgi leaving.

"Groups are Jaein, Hyewon, Haeryung, Soyoung and Mingzhu. Haeun, Rena, Nin, Jibyul, Jinae and Camryn are group 2. " BangPD announced, the girls nodding. 

"Training sessions begin tomorrow.  See you there." Junghyun said, nodding to the girls whom bowed as the staff headed out.

 
 

Here is the FOURTH episode!IM SO SAD I have to eliminate someone. I had to put it in a random name picker, cause I was feeling so bad about it! I loved Seulgi so much! I'm sad she is leaving, but she will appear again eventually as support for them! TT.TT Anyways Lyrics are here