A Thousand Years Ago

Pieces Of A Heart III

 

A Thousand Years Ago

 

 

Chanyeol × Wang Eun

Hojoon × Baekhyun

 

 

 

Chanyeol died.

 

The moment the arrow stabbed through the chest of 10th Prince, Chanyeol died.

 

His heart felt cold, unmoving, as he fell down on his knees, with both the guard on his sides swinging their swords to prevent him from going anywhere.

 

"E-Eun," Chanyeol whispered breathlessly, "n-no-"

 

Wang Eun was still staring down at the arrow that had pierced through him sorrowfully. Maybe somewhere inside his mind, at such short moment, he asked the Heavens why was he fated like this.

 

"Eun!" Chanyeol called louder.

 

As if he was broken free from a trance, Wang Eun turned at his direction. No smile. No tears. Just this gaze that wanted to tell him a million apologies for not listening to him, for not staying back as he had told him to, for finally realizing his love after so many years of him being his guard.

 

"Chanyeol," Wang Eun mouthed.

 

Chanyeol screamed the moment Wang Eun fell back onto the ground, unmoving.

 

 

"-joon, hey, wake up!"

 

He opens his eyes abruptly.

 

"Are you alright, sunbae-nim??"

 

He glances at his side, breath still ragged. Before his eyes is the rookie actor slash a member of a very successful boy band in Asia.

 

"B-Baekhyun." he calls. "Byun Baekhyun."

 

Baekhyun chuckles. "Yes, Hojoon sunbae-nim?"

 

Hojoon darts his gaze all over the petite man. "You -" Hojoon halts. What was he going to ask?

 

"Hojoon," Baekhyun calls softly, "you were groaning in your sleep. I'd like to believe it's not about me?"

 

Focusing on Baekhyun's face, Hojoon shakes his head.

 

Should he tell him that a thousand years ago, he had failed to keep him by his side?

 

 

 

[A/N]

Yeah this was written during Scarlet Heart Ryeo fever.