"Oh Sehun,"

Pieces Of A Heart III

 

“Oh Sehun,”

 

 

Sehun × Luhan

 

 

 

"Oh Se-hun." he spelled in broken Korean when I first introduced myself to him.

 

"Oh Sehun," he awkwardly called when he wanted to walk home with me that one September night.

 

"Oh Sehun?" he called when he looked for me.

 

"Oh Sehun!!" he gasped in worry when I slipped on the floor of the practice room because of some stupid piece of paper.

 

"Oh Sehun~" he called when it was our time to eat.

 

"Oh Sehun!!!!" he screamed between his laughter when I tickled him mercilessly.

 

"Oh Sehun," he called with serious tone when we were in an important talk.

 

"Oh Sehun." he said monotonously when he got shy because I kept teasing his mushroom cut hair.

 

"Oh Sehun!" he shouted from across the room when he realized I stole his share of pizza.

 

"Oh Sehun." he called weakly after he cried his heart out because he missed home, before I told him that I could be his home for the meantime.

 

"Oh Sehun!" he chirped as he saw me walking into the cafe, somehow always looking excited just by the sight of me.

 

"Oh Sehun-" he gasped after the incidental kiss we did in a spur of moment, behind the door of the recording room.

 

"Oh Sehun." he said sternly when we talked about the kiss at the next day - a few minutes before I kissed him again.

 

"Oh Sehun," he whispered gently, lovingly, as he caressed my head when he thought I fell asleep.

 

"Oh Sehun," he called with twinkling eyes as he was about to drop some good news.

 

"Oh Sehun." he said with a tired smile after an exhausting long week.

 

"Oh Sehun!!" he shouted as we both reached the pleasure we gradually learnt to give to each other.

 

"Oh Sehun?" he gasped when I pecked the top of his head at unexpected moments, seconds before wide smile broke on his lips.

 

"Oh Sehun." he called softly before he declared that he loved me as much as I loved him."

 

"Oh Sehun..." he started off when he was about to tell me that he was leaving.

 

"Oh Sehun." he whispered when he wanted to say goodbye to me at the side of Han River.

 

"Oh Sehun," he called for me for the last time yet I didn't look back at him.

 

"OH SEHUN-" I hear him screaming my name as I fall down over the calm water of Han River, laughing at how twisted our fate is.