After I left...

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

Meanwhile in the Jung palace...

Morning has arrived and the Jung family wake up like they everyday do. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but no one realised the king and queen knew better. Too bad for them, they were still under Taekwoon's spell and they wouldn't come out of this spell since Taekwoon left the palace.

Slowly, the members of the Jung family came together in the dining room and everyone was waiting for Taekwoon. Little did they know he was gone. One of the servants had announced the death of Jae Young and the siblings were crying and supporting each other. They had lost an amazing brother, who had a heart of gold. They had to take care of his funeral now with the help of some servants, they didn't want to see the royal family suffer a lot. They also weren't aware of Taekwoon's disapperance, they also thought that Taekwoon was still asleep.

''Ehm guys, did someone see Taekwoon? He should've been here by now.'' Ji Woon says and everyone looks around the dining room. They didn't notice that Taekwoon hasn't entered the room yet and unlike the others, Ji Woon is always the first one who starts to worry that something has happened. One servant left the dining room and walked upstairs to go to Taekwoon's room.

Min Young looks at her parents ,who don't seem in panic, and wonders why her parents act weird like this. Now that Jae Young is killed, Min Young carefully has taken a seat on the chair Taekwoon usually sits at. She hoped that Taekwoon wouldn't be mad if he would see her in his chair.

Just a minute later, the servant came down the stairs and fear was shown on his face. Everyone looked at him, but the king and queen didn't even bother to look at him much to annoyance of Min Young.

''I am deeply sorry to announce you that the room of prince Taekwoon is completely empty. All of his belongings are gone aswell as the prince himself.'' the servant says and the siblings look at each other, before they break down in tears. Taekwoon is gone? No way that this is happening right now? First, Jae Young is killed and Taekwoon disappears shortly after. Speculations are going back and forth in the room and some siblings even think Taekwoon must've killed his own brother, but Min Young is sure Taekwoon hasn't killed Jae Young.

''Come on! All of you must know that Taekwoon isn't the person to kill Jae Young, because Taekwoon loved Jae Young as much as we did. I am convinced Taekwoon hasn't killed him, but I guess it's the vampire who turned our lovely brother. I am sure that the vampire killed Jae Young, not Taekwoon!'' Min Young hisses and stands up, before she looked through the room and her eyes rest on her parents.

''Why aren't you two upset? Isn't it hurting you that your son is missing?'' Min Young asks, but her parents don't look up to her.

''Who is that? I have never heard of a certain Taekwoon.'' the king says and doesn't look up to Min Young, who stands next to her. Min Young's eyes widen and tears fill her eyes. How can her parents say that? How can they claim not to know him? How disrespectful?

~*~

Everyone is dismissed after breakfast and Min Young decides to go upstairs, not aware of her siblings following her. Min Young still can't believe that the servant told them that Taekwoon is missing and that her parents don't even seem worried. Min Young walks to the door of her older brother's bedroom and grabs the doorknob, before taking a deep breath. Min Young opens the door and tears fill her eyes yet again when she sees how empty the room looks like.

Not much is left in this bedroom, besides the furniture and the bed is made up very nicely. As if Taekwoon didn't even sleep on it the night before he disappeared. None of his clothes are left in the closet and all of Taekwoon's shoes are gone too.

Min Young enters the empty room and closes the door behind her. She needs to be alone to take all of this in, because she is still in denial of the fact that she has lost two of her brothers. Two young men where Min Young looked up to. Ever since she can remember, Min Young looked up to Taekwoon and Jae Young. She knew that she couldn't become the next in line to rule because of the fact that it was Taekwoon's task to accomplish, but it was now up to her to take over the position of her mother and to be the next queen of this kingdom.

Min Young sat down on Taekwoon's bed and sighed when she looked around the dark room. Deep in her heart, she missed Taekwoon. She had no one anymore to look up to, she now had to be an rolemodel for her younger siblings. She really wondered where this vampire took her brother to and she wondered why her brother was the one who had to suffer to become a vampire. To her, it was like the vampire was obsessed with her brother and he finally had brainwasher her brother to leave his family behind. Min Young had to find this vampire and to ask him why he took Taekwoon away, whether she found him now or when she was the queen.

Min Young stood back up and walked to the door to open it, surprised by the fact that her younger siblings fall face down into the room. All of them look up with a guilty look in their eyes to Min Young, who giggles and gives them the opportunity to get up on their feet. They then wrap their arms around Min Young and tears are flowing, cries are heard. The clearly missed both of their older brothers, they clearly did.

''What are we going to do, Min Young? Jae Young is dead, Taekwoon is missing and our parents don't even seem surprised by Taekwoon's disappearance. What are we going to do?'' Ji Woon asks and Min Young tries to comfort all of her siblings. It's hard to comfort all of them, but she learned from Taekwoon to be patient whenever she had to comfort someone or to be there for someone. Everything Taekwoon learned her, is very useful right now.

Min Young sighs and looks at Ji Woon, before raising her shoulders. 

''I don't know Ji Woon, but I suggest it's better to start a search for Taekwoon. I want to know where he went to and how he is doing right now. My biggest concern is that Taekwoon is unreachable and that this vampire who turned him has brainwashed Taekwoon, meaning that he wanted Taekwoon to forget about us. Whether I have to start now or when I'm the queen, I need to find Taekwoon.'' Min Young says and everyone looks up. Min Young was determined to do anything to reach her goal and they were scared that the vampires were going to hurt her.

But Min Young was determined to find her older brother and she was about to risk it all...

~*~

A/N This came to mind randomly and I thought it was cool to write this, because it wasn't leaving my mind. The next chapter will have a time slip though.