Leaving It All Behind

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

It's late in the evening and I have packed all of my stuff. I don't wanna leave to be honest, but I feel abandoned by my own family and that hurts. Min Young will be the new heir to the throne and I hope that she will do well as a Queen, I hope my dad will be proud of her when she will be crowned as the Queen. I sigh and I feel some weight inside me to leave this behind, but it's better to leave it behind. I feel Hakyeon's hand on my shoulder and I look over my shoulder right into his eyes.

''Ready Taekwoon?'' Hakyeon asks and I nod. Hakyeon wraps his arms around me from behind and his chin rests on my shoulder. 

''Let's go now Taekwoon, no one will notice that you are leaving now. You hypotized your parents, your brother is killed and the others have no idea what happened.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. Without hesitation, I grab my bags and I leave the bedroom. It's quiet in the hallway of the palace and the guards are outside protecting the palace, so I'm sure I can get away without no one notices. We walk very slowly down the stairs and I look around me. It's hard to leave this behind, but it's better for me. 

I see my parents walk around in the living room and it hurts me to realise that I have hypnotized them with the fact that they have to pretend I have never existed. Hakyeon and I leave the palace and I look around me as if I'm thinking I'm being followed, but I hope a guard won't notice me. Hakyeon grabs my arm and pulls me closer.

''I'm taking you to a place where you belong, Taekwoon. You aren't supposed to live among the humans any longer.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. I just want to open the gate, when a guard says that he has spotted some intruders.

''Hakyeon, run!'' I yell and both me and Hakyeon open the gate and leave the property with full speed. We were seen, but the question is if the guards recognised me? I don't know and I don't want to know at all, because this is no longer my life. My family only sees me as an outsider, I'm an outsider to my own bloody family.

~*~

We run through the forest and I wonder where Hakyeon's palace is at, because I guess it must be far away from mine.

''How far is it to your palace Hakyeon?'' I ask him and Hakyeon looks at me with a smile on his face.

''It's not far from here actually. My kingdom isn't far away from here.'' Hakyeon says and I nod. I'm glad about that, because I'm not in the mood to run any further. On our way to Hakyeon's palace Hakyeon tells me about his family and that especially his brothers can't wait to meet me. Hakyeon has four younger brothers and all four of them are crazy as heck. Oh god, I hope they aren't acting too much as if they're having ADHD. My siblings were quite laidback and they weren't a bother to you, so you never heard them. Hakyeon stops running and I stop running too.

''I want to feed first before I continue the trip to the palace, I don't know if you want to feed too.'' Hakyeon says and I nod when I look at Hakyeon. Now he says so, I really feel hungry too. We have to find some humans to feed on and because it's late, I think we're having little chances in finding some humans. I point my ears ,I realise by now that my hearing is way better now that I'm a vampire, and I try to listen if I hear any voices.

''Hakyeon, a few voices are coming our way!'' I whisper and I point into the direction where the voices come from. Hakyeon places a hand on my shoulder and I feel a kiss in my neck.

''Well done Taekwoon! You're starting to get used to your life a lot better now, I'm proud of you.'' Hakyeon says and places yet another kiss into my neck, making me moan. Hakyeon lets go of me and we slowly walk into the direction of the human voices. The closer we get to the humans, the bigger the smile on my face becomes. I'm starting to like my new life a lot more now, but I have to get myself under control. 

As soon as the humans ,a small group of 10 humans, are close enough, Hakyeon rushes over to the group and starts to kill one. I start to lose control over myself and I attack one myself. The humans keep screaming, but I don't care. My fangs sink into the skin of an older man and he is trying to get me off him, but he fails. While I drink, I close my eyes to enjoy it more. Never would've thought that I would enjoy fresh blood this much.

~*~

After our feeding, we run further and it doesn't take long before we arrive at a huge black palace. Geez, I never imagined to see something like this. Wow, I have never seen this before. Hakyeon grabs my hand and we walk towards the gate, where two guards block the entrance with their lance.

''Gentlemen, it's me. The crown prince.'' Hakyeon says and it takes a few minutes before the guards pull back their lance. Hakyeon and I enter the palace and it doesn't take long before the Cha family arrives in the hallway.

''May I introduce you all to Jung Taekwoon? He also has royal blood through his 'veins', but he used to be human. I turned him into a vampire.'' Hakyeon tells his family and I bow towards the Cha family. Hakyeon then introduces his brothers ,Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin and Sanhyuk, to me, who greet me after Hakyeon has introduced them to me. 

''So you are a prince too?'' Wonshik asks and I nod. Hakyeon grabs my hand after I ended my conversation with his brothers and he tells his parents that he takes me with him upstairs. His parents nod and I walk upstairs with Hakyeon. This looks way different than I was used to, but I'm sure I will get used to Hakyeon's dark interior. We enter Hakyeon's bedroom and my eyes widen, because his room is way bigger than mine. I didn't have such a big room like Hakyeon has.