The Wedding

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

After months of preparation, the big day is finally there. Hakyeon and I are going to get married. This is going to be the top of our relationship. First, we were crowned as the new kings of Hakyeon's kingdom and I now am going to get married to him. It's unreal, but it's all worth it.

Wonshik is with me along with some maids, who get me dressed into my suit. It's a black one with a white blouse and a red rose is in my chest pocket.

''Well Taekwoon, how do you feel for today? It's another big step you're taking after being crowned as a king.'' Wonshik sits on the bed and I sigh when I look at him. I'm not supposed to feel any emotion at all, but I'm nervous for this day. Even though everything is prepared, I'm scared that I'm going to screw it up. Also by knowing that Min Young and my other siblings are at this day aswell.

''I am nervous Wonshik. It's indeed another big step that I'm taking, but this big step is the most nervous to me.'' I tell him and Wonshik smiles at me.

''Alright Your Majesty, you are ready to go.'' one of the maids says and I look down at my outfit for today. I am very satisfied with it and it looks even more special on me today. I look back up and see a wide smiling Wonshik approaching me.

''No wonder why my brother loves you so much, but you're a good match for him. I wish you two all the best.'' Wonshik says and pulls me in for a short hug. The maids leave the room and Wonshik places a hand on my shoulder.

''Ready to go downstairs? Hakyeon doesn't know that you're ready already.'' Wonshik says and I look at him with a smile, followed by a nod. I'm ready to say yes to the one who took my humanity away, but made me feel comfortable when I moved in here.

Wonshik and I leave the room and head downstairs. Hongbin and Sanhyuk are waiting for me, because Jaehwan is with Hakyeon. The two smile when I come down the stairs with Wonshik and they pull me into a short grouphug.

''My goodness Taekwoon, you look so good for today.'' Hongbin says and looks at me from head to toe. Even Sanhyuk looks from head to toe at me and raises a thumb as his sign of approval.

''Let's go to the cathedral shall we? Hakyeon and Jaehwan will be there later on. And it's not that just Hakyeon is walking down the aisle while you wait for him at the aisle, just like it might go in your former kingdom. But you two will walk down the aisle together.'' Sanhyuk says and I look with confused eyes at him. Why do I have to be there earlier and why aren't we leaving together?

''Oh I can see in your eyes what your question is. But it always has been a family tradition for the bride ,the groom in your case, to be at the cathedral earlier while waiting for the groom over there.'' Hongbin says and I nod. I still don't understand their tradition, but I'm okay for now. The three brothers take me with them outside and we walk towards the carriage that is waiting for us outside the gates.

~*~

The ride to the cathedral is very inspiring and I look outside, where all the vampires are waving at me. The entire kingdom has come to the cathedral to see us say yes to each other and it's very touching to see this. I remember the day that I was introduced to this kingdom after I left my own family behind. I was scared that I wasn't going to be accepted by the vampires in this kingdom. But they were very loving and welcomed me here as if I was a celebrity.

Wonshik places a hand on my lap and I look at him with a smile. The moment we've been waiting for is coming closer and I get more excited the closer we come to the cathedral. I hope that Hakyeon and Jaehwan are going to be right on time, but I'll keep the faith in Hakyeon. We've been together for so long, that I can't imagine him not to show up.

''Excited? Within a few minutes, you and Hakyeon will be seen as one entity by the kingdom.'' Wonshik says and I nod when I look at him with a smile. That's right, I almost forgot so. Hakyeon and I will be seen as one entity when we are married and we will go to lots of important events together. I never liked the meetings at all ,not even at my former kingdom, but it's a part of the deal.

Even though I never wanted to do nothing with my family anymore, my siblings will be there at the wedding and they will be front row. I'm sure they will be proud of us, but mainly for me. I used to be the heir to the throne at home, but Hakyeon changed my fate and decided for me that I had to rule with him over the vampires. I still miss those old days, but I think that this is meant to be.

''I think your brother will look down from Heaven and will be proud of you, because he was one of the most supportive siblings right?'' Sanhyuk looks at me and I nod after I sighed deep. Jae Young isn't here to be a part of this moment, but I hope he'll look down on me with a smile and I hope he will keep supporting me from up there.

''He was. When Hakyeon turned me into a vampire, he and my sister were the only ones who supported me and didn't see that I no longer was human. They supported me anywhere they could. I felt devastated when Hakyeon killed him, but it was only a sign that I had to leave that place. But I'm sure that Jae Young will be proud of me up there.'' I tell Sanhyuk and he smiles as Wonshik rubs over my leg. Jae Young may be out of sight, but he won't be out of heart.

~*~

Once we arrive at the hallway, it won't take long before Hakyeon and Jaehwan arrive aswell. So they apparently left shortly after I left, but that's okay. Hakyeon smiles and walks over to me, before he pulls me into a hug.

''You look handsome Taekwoon. That suit already looked amazing, but you're killing it.'' Hakyeon says and lets go of me. Jaehwan quickly pulls me into a short hug when he approaches me and also compliments me how good I look today.

''Alright, you two have to wait here. Until you're being introduced, you have to stay here. After that, you are able to come inside okay?'' Wonshik says and Hakyeon and I nod. The four brothers enter the cathedral and Hakyeon holds my hand.

''Your brother will look down on you from above and he will be proud of you.'' Hakyeon whispers and I smile when I look at him. I'm pretty sure he will be proud of me, even though I am living as a vampire from now on.

''And now, get up for the royal couple.''  I hear the Priest announce and the doors swing open. Hakyeon raises our hands until shoulder height and we slowly make our way into the cathedral. I feel all the eyes burning in my side, but I choose for it to ignore that. Once we reach the row with my siblings, I hear Min Young whisper that I look good today. Thanks sister, thanks for being so supportive.

We turn to the side ,facing each other, and the Priest starts his speech. During his speech, I have to think about the weddings I have attended when I was human. I never liked the speeches of the Priests, because they make me feel tired. But I don't feel tired by now, so I am surprised how I can drag myself through this day. 

Then, Hongbin steps forward after the Priest told him to and hands over the rings. Hakyeon takes the first niamh ring ,which is gold and silver mixed with a diamond, and faces me again.

''Repeat after me Your Majesty. I ,Cha Hakyeon, take you ,Jung Taekwoon, as my wedded husband. In good times and in bad times I will be on your side and I will support you wherever I can.'' the Priest says and Hakyeon repeats after him, before he slides the ring on my finger.

Then, it's my turn to say the same. I take the ring and I look at Hakyeon, while repeating what the Priest tells me to say. I slide the ring on Hakyeon's finger and Hongbin sits down on his seat again. Hakyeon smiles at me and I hold his hand. 

''Hereby, I declare you husband and husband. You may kiss each other.'' the Priest says and our guests start to applaude when Hakyeon starts to kiss me. It's a short one, but it's a pretty deep one. Hakyeon pulls back and we turn sideways, facing the guests.

''Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to the royal couple His Majesty the King Hakyeon and His Majesty the King Taekwoon. They will be seen as one entity from now on and will appear together at important events.'' the Priest says and Hakyeon and I leave the cathedral during the applause of our guests. Now, it's our time to go back to the palace and continue the party there in the ballroom.

Hakyeon and I step outside and a carriage is waiting for us. We get in and the carriage drives away from the cathedral once the two of us are inside the carriage.

''My goodness Hakyeon, we're married now. It still feels unreal, but it's all worth it.'' I tell him and Hakyeon immediately starts to kiss me.

''I'm so glad I turned you into a vampire and made you mine, because I finally have everything I want.'' Hakyeon says and streaks over my mark with his other hand. We came from a long road and I wasn't accepting him at first, because he suddenly claimed me as his while I never have heard of him and while I never gave my permission. But in the end, Hakyeon was right all the time on how my life was about to become.

It was all worth it...

~*~

A/N Happy New Year everyone! Here is my very first chapter of 2019 and I hope you guys like it a bit. I already have in mind how many chapters this story is going to have and that is going to be about 20. But for now, I hope you guys like the chapter that made its debut in 2019 haha