Times Have Changed

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

We talk about everything that we have missed of each other in the past 10 years. Ji Yeon still can't believe that Hakyeon turned me into a vampire because of that he had a crush on me for years, but she is happy that I finally found someone to be happy with. My two younger brothers nod and smile when they look from my ring to me.

''I never saw it, but did you seriously dyed your hair blonde? And you cut it short?'' Ji Eun asks and I giggle when I look from him to Hakyeon and back.

''I didn't do it myself, Ji Eun. Hakyeon cut my hair and dyed it blonde, but he did that already back when I lived with you guys. Hakyeon thought it was time for a change and I needed something that would suit me being a vampire, my long black locks didn't match that image that Hakyeon had in mind for me.'' I respond and Ji Eun sighs immediately. Ji Eun always was a fan of my long black hair and he always hoped that I would keep it, but I can see the disappointment in his face now that he sees me with short blonde hair.

''At least it looks good on you, Taekwoon.'' Ji Woon says and I smile. Min Young places a hand on my arm and flinches when her thumb feels the bare skin on my arm.

''Geez, never knew that vampires could be this cold. It's almost like you've stood way too long outside.'' Min Young says and I carefully place my other hand upon hers.

''Sweet sister, we are supposed to be cold. So it's the best if you get used to this feeling, because we have to hold hands for official moments that photographers love to take photos of. Hopefully they will turn off the flash, because both Hakyeon and I are very sensitive for lights and anything else that is quite flashy.'' I tell her and Min Young looks at me, as if she hears this for the first time.

Sanhyuk places a hand on Min Young's shoulder and Min Young lets go of me, before she sits up straight again.

''My queen, don't worry about your brother. He is in good hands here as you have seen it yourself. Your brother has learnt very well to live like a vampire and he is acting like one too. And what he just said to you is true, we are extremely sensitive for anything that is flashy and we are also very sensitive for anything like the sun. That's why we live in such a dark area, but it's better for ourselves.'' Sanhyuk explains and Min Young nods.

''Well, that's at least something we have to be aware of when you two are going to visit us for official visits. Because you know ,Taekwoon, that the photographers in our kingdom don't know of the existense of vampires.'' Min Young says and I nod. I remember those times when I was a young kid, because photographers loved to take photos of us. But of me in particular, because I was the heir to the throne back then.

Hakyeon grabs my hand and pulls me closer. A smile appears on Wonshik's face and looks at his other brothers, who smile at us in return.

~*~

Wonshik has taken all of his siblings and my siblings ,except for Min Young, left the ballroom and they went to the garden. It was Wonshik's idea for them to hang out in the garden and to have a chat there. Min Young stayed with us, because it feels like to her that she has to stay with us because of that the three of us rule over a kingdom.

''But how did you manage to carry on after Jae Young was killed and after I left? I assume it must've been hard for you.'' I say and confusion is heard a bit in my voice. I don't even think that I would carry on so easily if I were her, but Min Young has done a great job if you ask me.

''It was hard to carry on, because mum and dad kept saying that you were never a son of them and they would never name their child like that. It hurt ofcourse and it took a while before I could ban that out of my mind. But after Jae Young was laid to rest, I focussed on Ji Woo, Ji Eun and Ji Yeon and I told them that we would find you one day. Each of us were still sure that you were still alive and we wanted to find you, but we had to put that aside when I was crowned as the new queen.'' Min Young explains and I nod. It must've been hard for her, but I'm glad that she did well.

Hakyeon places a hand on her lap and smiles when she looks at him. Hakyeon is glad that none of my siblings ended up as an emotional wreck and that Min Young managed to rule over the kingdom well.

''Taekwoon won't be out of your life, all of you know that right? I already reminded him that he will see you more often and that even though he doesn't want to see all of you all the time, you will be his family after all. Family is something you have forever.'' Hakyeon says and rubs over both of our hands. Hakyeon is right in the end, because Min Young will be family after all even though I don't wanna see them very often.

Min Young smiles and gets up.

''Come on you two, I wanna see more of this place. And maybe the best part of all, I wanna see how big your bedroom is. Taekwoon knows how big the rooms are at our place, but I haven't seen the rooms here yet.'' Min Young says and Hakyeon giggles, before Hakyeon gets up and pulls me up with him. Hakyeon immediately wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me close.

''No Hakyeon, not when Min Young is around.'' I whisper and Hakyeon giggles, but his giggle actually tell me that he won't stop. Min Young looks at us and giggles aswell. Oh please, not when family is around. I only want those moments to be for just me and Hakyeon.

''We'll show you around, just as you have asked.'' Hakyeon says and pulls me with him at the same time that Min Young follows us upstairs. Hakyeon apparently wants to show Min Young the best part first instead of keeping that as the grande finale. We walk to the door of our bedroom and Hakyeon opens the door.

''After you, my queen.'' Hakyeon says and Min Young smiles, before she enters the bedroom.

''Wow, this is so much bigger than my bedroom is. You are very lucky Taekwoon.'' Min Young says and turns to look at me, just me. Well, you have to thank Hakyeon's parents because they built this place.

~*~

A/N This is the first chapter I wrote online and since I have a drivers lesson after this, this chapter as heck. Mianhae, the next chapter will be better.