You Are Mine!

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

''Yah Taekwoon, what is this supposed to mean?! You know that it's forbidden to dye hair into a different color?!'' my father yells the next morning. I moan while I open my eyes and I sit up straight. I'm supposed to sleep right now and my dad doesn't seem to realise that.

''Hakyeon did this, it wasn't my decision!'' I snarl back and I look out of the window to avoid any eye contact with my dad. My father grabs my shoulder and I immediately look at him, this time with red colored eyes and my fangs are visible. My dad startles and lets go of me, before his eyes widen.

''You better don't mess with vampires, because you have no idea what they're up to.'' I tell my father and my father takes a few steps back. It's like I'm no longer the same person, but it's still the same me. The only difference is that I am a vampire now. My father walks towards the door and doesn't move, before he sighs.

''You don't even look like my son anymore, you have changed so much thanks to that vampire.'' my father says and tears fill his eyes. I lay back down on my bed and I look up to the ceiling.

''It's Hakyeon's fault that I am like this now.'' I mumble and the door closes. My family isn't up to date about how vampires are like and how they can behave in situations like this. Unfortunately, I do know that by now. I pull up the blankets again and I continue my sleep. I'm done with my father, because he doesn't support me when I need him. Instead of being there for me, he rather scolds at me saing that I broke a rule according to him.

Well, it wasn't me who did that. It was Hakyeon who broke the rule. Hakyeon broke the rule, because he wanted to cut my hair and he wanted to dye it to make me look good for him as his mate. My mum wouldn't blame me for this, but she would blame Hakyeon instead. I don't know if I wanna stay here any longer and I don't know if I should name Jae Young as the new heir to the throne, because I no longer feel comfortable in my own palace now that I am a vampire. I feel any movement on the bed and a pair of arms are wrapped around my neck.

''Taekwoon-ah!'' the velvet voice of Hakyeon says. Ugh, I really need him now. Because thanks to my dad, I feel trapped inside my own palace.

~*~

''I heard you and your father scream towards each other and I felt like I had to see you, to see how you were doing.'' Hakyeon says and I turn to him with my eyes open.

''My father scolded at me, because I have a new hairstyle. According to him, we broke a rule and my father doesn't like it when a rule is broken.'' I tell him and I sigh. Hakyeon pulls me close and wraps an arm around me.

''Your father isn't used to our kind and he shows he has difficulties in accepting you as a vampire, a kind that can make or break your father. That's why he is using his frustration against you and you have to show your father that you are more powerful as a vampire, you have to show your father that you have more power than your father has as a human king.'' Hakyeon says and his fangs sink into my neck. It's no longer feeling painful, but it's feeling good instead.

''You are mine now, Taekwoon. I want you to be on my side forever.'' Hakyeon says and I close my eyes. I have Hakyeon with me now and honestly, I am happy with that now. My forehead rests on Hakyeon's shoulder and at the moment Hakyeon pulls back, he lets his chin rest on my shoulder.

''I'm glad you're with me now, because I need you at this moment. I feel trapped inside my own palace.'' I tell Hakyeon and he streaks through my blonde hair. I don't leave my room today, because I'm not supposed to. And I'm done with my father, because I am for now a danger to him.

''I am your mate Taekwoon, I am supposed to be here for you when you need it.'' Hakyeon says and his hand slide down to my back and it doesn't take long before Hakyeon rubs over my back. I'm glad that Hakyeon is with me now, but I'm not sure if I stay here or if I go with Hakyeon. If I don't want to feel lonely, I go with Hakyeon. If I don't want to leave my family and take the crown when the time is there, I have to stay here.

~*~

Hakyeon and I are still close to each other on the bed and we don't say a word.

''Hakyeon?'' I carefully ask and I sigh. Hakyeon and I look at each other, before Hakyeon sighs on his turn.

''Stay with me, because I feel lonely if I stay here as the only vampire.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles.

''I will do that my prince, I will do everything to make you happy.'' Hakyeon says and pulls me in for a quick kiss. Hakyeon then pulls back and places the same hand on my back again.

''I love you Taekwoon, I secretly have kept an eye on you to wait for the right moment to mark you as my mate.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him. That means I was in his sight for a longer time, I wasn't a random victim. I'm glad honestly that I wasn't a random victim.

''But for how long were you chasing me? And why did you chase me?'' I ask and Hakyeon plays with my hair again.

''A few years ago, you and your family were on the balcony to announce that your mother has welcomed another child into the world. I only could look at you and I was already thinking how I could make you mine. I became obsessed with you, but I could stop myself from going crazy.'' Hakyeon admits and my eyes widen. He was chasing me for a few years? Aish!