Danger Is Lurking

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

After the meeting is closed, everyone leaves the room safely. My dad places a hand on my shoulder and rubs over it.

''We have to keep you as our priority if it comes to the kingdom's safety.'' my dad tells me and leaves the ballroom, what doesn't hold me back from watching him leave. I'm glad Jae Young started about this, because my dad wouldn't have named me as a priority if Jae Young didn't say anything.

''Hey Leo, are you coming?'' Jae Young asks me from the hallway. I look at him and I nod. I walk over to him and I can see Jae Young smiling at me. I look towards the gate when a guard is entering our palace.

''Your Majesty, a few people have been found dead and the killer is slowly coming our way.'' the guard says and I swallow. Oh damn, we are going to die.

''Close everything! The gates, the doors, the windows, everything!'' I yell and the guard and the maids nod at me.

''Leo, you come with me! Let's go and hide.'' Jae Young says and pulls me with him to the location where I am supposed to hide in situations like this. What a coincidence! Our meeting today went about this and now, it became reality. We run towards our shelter and Jae Young closes the door after he pulled me into it.

''Phew! We are safe here.'' Jae Young says and I nod. But I don't feel safe for long, as soon as I hear someone breathing.

''Eh Jae Young, it wasn't you huh? You weren't the one I heard breathing right?'' I ask and Jae Young shakes his head. The breathing becomes louder and I try not to breath.

''Who are you? Speak up!'' Jae Young shouts and he gets no response. I then hear footsteps coming from behind and someone grabs me from behind not long after. Before I say any word, a sharp pain shoots through my entire body and I scream in pain.

''Please stop, it hurts!'' I scream and I feel that I slowly become weaker. At the same time, I feel that I'm sweating and my heart is beating uncontrolably. Oh , I can't breath!

''S-Stop! I-I'm not gonna survive this!'' I say with a hoarse voice. I feel the pain everywhere, even in my brain. I rather die instead of becoming a monster.

''Leo!'' Jae Young yells, who just stands there helpless.

~~~~

The unknown person pulls me with him inside the palace and he immediately drags me upstairs. At the same time, I hear many of the staff yelling in panic hoping that this creep will let me go. But it turns out, that doesn't happen. While being too weak to say anything, I decide to surrender and to do whatever this person wants. This mysterious person closes the door of my bedroom and he throws me on my bed. Not long after, this person also sits down on top of me. I still am in intense pain and tears stream down my face.

''Leo, are you okay? Who is with you?'' Jae Young asks and knocks on the door, but I can't release a single word.

''Damn it! I-I can't breath and e-everything hurts.'' I whine with a hoarse voice. I sense the person on top of me bending forward and I feel some pain in my neck again.

''My mate.'' the mysterious person whispers into my ear and he streaks over my cheek. What? Am I connected to him or so? I don't get it. He sits back op and he slashes his arm open. As soon as he holds his arm against my mouth, it doesn't take long before I start to drink his blood. Holy , he has taken my humanity away and he turned me... into a vampire.

''Why did you have to take me? Why me?!'' I whine and I look up at the young boy, who supports his body by leaning on his elbows.

''Oh Taekwoon, I had such a big desire for a mate and I found it in you.'' the boy says and my eyes widen. What? How does he know my name? How did he find me? And... why am I his mate? Oh God, my family will kill me if they see that I'm a vampire. Then, my family rush into my room.

''All of you are too late to save Taekwoon, Taekwoon will always be a part of me and he will always be by my side. I will rule over this kingdom with Taekwoon, because my precious Taekwoon is now a prince that all the vampires will bow for.'' the vampire says and tears fill my eyes.

~~~~

''Get out! You made a monster of my son, my oldest son has fallen into the hands of a monster.'' my dad says and pushes the vampire, but the vampire isn't that impressed. The vampire pulls me up ,making sure I sit up straight, and I immediately look down at the floor.

''You can think of me what you want, but your son is my mate now. You better bow for him, because he is no longer going to do that for you.'' the vampire says and gets up, pulling me up immediately. The vampire wraps an arm around my waist and I immediately look down at the floor.

''Leo doesn't go anywhere, whether he is a monster or not.'' Jae Young says and grabs my arm, making me wonder if it's not too cold for him. Damn, I miss the warm body temperature.

''No, Taekwoon is coming with me! He is my mate and all the vampires will bow for him now.'' the vampire snarls and drags me with him while he leaves the room. No! I don't wanna leave this life behind me. Why am I the one who has to go through this?

''You are now Jung Taekwoon, the prince of the vampires. I am a prince myself and I now have someone who will rule with me when my time is there.'' the vampire says and I swallow. Oh God, that means that I am no longer the heir to the throne myself.

''No! Leo doesn't leave!'' Jae Young screams and pulls me out of the vampire's grip. The vampire then approaches me and starts to kiss me.

~~~~

A/N It usually takes longer to work on these stories, but we finally have a new keyboard for our computer. That means that I don't end up with a sore neck when I have to translate everything on my laptop. I can't promise that I will update all of my stories this quick, but I'm glad I can do it more often.