Peaceful

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

''Leo honey, wake up. Get ready, because we have an important meeting today.'' my mum tells me and I wake up while . I don't want to attend these meetings, but I have to be there anyways. The entire family has to be there and I have no idea why. Sometimes, my mum wakes me and sometimes it's a maid who wakes me up. But I rather have my mum to wake me up, since her voice is a bit softer comparing to the maids. I sit up straight and I rub into my eyes.

''Hurry up, the meeting will start in an hour.'' my mum says and presses a kiss upon my forehead, before she leaves my bedroom. Ugh mum, are you kidding me? Well, I guess I have no choice. I get up and I walk to my bathroom to freshen up myself. I have a bathroom for myself, so I don't have to wait for my siblings to be ready and I don't have to hurry that much. I then walk to my closet and I pick a black outfit to wear today. I'm one of the few members of this family who wears black throughout the year and my parents don't like that, but I don't care. They can't tell me what I have to wear, that's up to myself. I get dressed and I walk back to the bathroom to get my hair done. When I think I'm done, I leave my room and I go downstairs.

''Goodmorning, Your Highness.'' a maid says and smiles. I bow quick at her and I smile weak.

''Goodmorning, Da In.'' I respond and I walk to the dining room, where the rest of my family is waiting for me. I already can see in the eyes of my parents that they would've seen me in something different, but I stick to this. I sit down and I give a look to my younger siblings. The Jung family is a huge one and if I don't count the staff we have walking around here, the Jung family consists of 8 members. I am the oldest out of the 6 children. Besides being the oldest, I'm also the next in line to rule. But that will take years. My dad enjoys it himself too much, but I don't mind. I don't wanna think of it yet. We start our breakfast in dead silence and I start to feel uncomfortable, besides the fact that I'm the one who doesn't talk much. But this won't ruin my day.

''You guys have to hurry, because the meeting will be a long one.'' my dad says to break the silence. Just like my siblings, I basically nod. None of us want to attend the meeting, but we have no choice.

~~

The hall where the meeting takes place is completely packed and it's only our family that has to make an entrance.

''I would like to ask all of you to stand up for the Jung family!'' a general says out loud and I can hear that everyone gets up. My parents enter the hall first, followed by me and my younger siblings. I walk to my spot and I sit down after my dad tells everyone to take a seat.

''I am glad that all of you have made it to be here today. For this meeting, I mainly want to talk about the protection in our kingdom and around our kingdom. Even though there aren't any big threats just yet, I still want to make sure we all feel safe in case that we have to deal with big threats. So I would like to ask you what you want as any protection for our kingdom.'' my dad announces and everyone starts to talk to share their ideas. Then, my brother Jae Young raises his hand and everyone keep their mouth shut.

''I want a lot of protection for my brother Leo. Because of the fact that Leo is the next in line to rule over this kingdom, I want that nothing will happen to him.'' Jae Young says and places a hand on my shoulder. I can't help, but to look at him and smile. Out of all my siblings, I have the strongest bond with Jae Young and Min Young. It's basically that those two are the most there for me.

''I don't wanna lose you yet, Taekwoon.'' Jae Young whispers and I smile brighter. I'm happy with a little brother like Jae Young. After Jae Young stops speaking, everyone is talking again. My dad asks for silence again and it's quiet again after my dad's request.

''I hear that all of you have ideas and I'm glad you all have, but my main priority is to protect my eldest son, Jung Taekwoon.'' my dad says and even my dad places a hand on my shoulder. I look at my dad and I smile, what makes my dad smile too. Right, so I am the main priority for my dad if it comes to protection.

~~

We're two hours ahead and I can tell that my siblings ,Jae Young, Min Young, Ji Eun, Ji Woon and Ji Yeon, start to get bored. I already sensed that the other children in the hall are bored too, but what can I do? I can't leave, because I'm the next in line and I have to attend every single meeting.

''Jae Young, why don't you take all the children with you outside? I guess they want to play and release their energy.'' I tell him and Jae Young nods in response. Jae Young gets up and takes all the children with him. I wish I could join too, but my dad doesn't allow me to.

''I'd like to talk again about the protection against prince Taekwoon, how do you vision that and does it even make sense?'' a minister asks and all the eyes are set at my dad. My dad doesn't know what to say and sweat is taking over at his face. I get up and I look into the hall.

''When danger is lurking, everything will be shut down to make sure the intruder doesn't have any chances to get in. Also, there is a secret place where I can hide.'' I speak loud and the hall remains dead silent. What I just said, is something I mean. I also have said discussed this with the guards and with all the staff, because I'm done with waiting for my dad to come up with a plan if it comes to protecting me.

~~

A/N It might be a big vague, but Leo is basically wearing his style he had in the Hyde era. Including his hair ;)

Also, I tried to find some pics for Leo's bedroom and for the room of the meeting, the ballroom

 < Leo's bedroom

 < The Ballroom