Reunited With Family

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

The three of us talk about everything in the ballroom. Min Young tells us that she was crowned as the new queen a few days after I 'disappeared' and my parents disappeared into thin air, so Min Young has never seen them after that. Well, okay. Not that I care about them to be honest, because they didn't want to see me as their son anymore. And Min Young even tells us that the ministers were happy too that I wasn't there anymore, because I was a monster to them. And it hurt Min Young, she also showed that at the ministers.

My other siblings are sad until this day and they hope that I haven't forgotten about them. They're my family so I can't forget about them, but I felt lonely when I lived among them. I feel lonely when I think of those days I spent as a vampire in a castle with a human family around me.

''But how are you doing Taekwoon?'' Min Young then asks me after she has told a very long story. Hakyeon places a hand on mine and I look at him. He knows that I don't like to talk about my family and how much I have avoided them, so he wants me to be honest against Min Young this time.

''Very good to be honest. Shortly after I moved in here, Hakyeon and I are crowned as the new kings. His parents moved to a smaller palace and we live together with Hakyeon's four younger brothers, who are having breakfast at this moment.'' I honestly answer and Min Young nods with a smile on her face. She is happy for me, happy that I found happiness somewhere else but home.

''I'm happy to see you being happy here with Hakyeon. And you two are engaged aswell, so that's great to hear you're doing very well here.'' Min Young honestly answers and Hakyeon's head rests on my shoulder. Well, she is at least happy for me.

''If you're interested, I'd like to invite you and Taekwoon's other siblings for the wedding.'' Hakyeon says and the smile on Min Young's face becomes brighter.

''I'd like to take that invitation with pleasure, Milord. Me and Taekwoon's other siblings love it to be a part of this big day of you two.'' Min Young says and I look at Hakyeon. Is this guy ing kidding me? Well, as long as it's just my siblings. Hakyeon looks at me and he smiles.

''You can't avoid your siblings forever Taekwoon, they're still your family after all.'' Hakyeon says and places a kiss on my nose, making Min Young giggle. Well, maybe he is right. But still, I don't want to see them everyday.

~*~

Then, a guard enters the ballroom and the three of us look up at him. 

''Your Majesty, there are some visitors for you.'' the guard says and Hakyeon and I look at each other. Who is there right now? I mean, Min Young is here already so I'm not expecting any more visitors. Hakyeon gets up and looks at me.

''I'll go to see who it is, you stay here wtih Min Young.'' Hakyeon says and leaves the ballroom. I look at Min Young and she starts to smile yet again as soon as she looks at me.

''I'm glad you didn't leave us behind because of your hatred towards us or so, but I understand by now how lonely you must've felt when you lived as a vampire among us humans.'' Min Young says and I sigh. Something that has bothered me for a few years, was that my parents of my own flesh and blood rejected me and they hated me. It stung me the most when my dad said that he didn't saw me as his son anymore.

''Taekwoon-ah, we're here!'' a familiar voice says and I look up. My three other siblings rush into the ballroom and tears stream down their faces.

''Ji Eun, Ji Woon and Ji Yeon! I never thought that you really had the guts to follow me to this palace.'' Min Young says with a stern tone and the three sigh in disappointment. But there's no time to be sad, as they walk over to me and wrap their arms around my waist.

''We're glad that we're seeing you again, because we really thought that you were gone for good.'' Ji Woon says and at that time, Hakyeon walks into the ballroom again. He sits down at the same spot he sat down at and my three siblings let to of me, before they take a seat aswell.

''Taekwoon? Are you engaged?'' Ji Yeon asks and looks at the ring at my finger. She grabs my hand and takes a closer look to it. Ji Woon and Ji Eun take a look at the ring aswell, before they look up at me. I nod and I look at Hakyeon, before I look back at them.

''Yes, Taekwoon and I are engaged since today. And three of you are along with your sister welcome at our wedding.'' Hakyeon says and my siblings start to smile. Then, Hakyeon's younger brothers enter the ballroom and I get up.

''My dears, may I introduce you to Hakyeon's younger brothers Wonshik, Jaehwan, Hongbin and Sanhyuk? And gentlemen, may I introduce you to my siblings Ji Yeon, Ji Eun, Ji Woon and queen Min Young?'' I ask and the eight of them walk towards each other, before they greet each other in a formal way by shaking each other's hands. They see each other for the first time and yet they seem to trust each other already. They're gonna be family after all.

~*~

''But you're living with him for 10 years Taekwoon? That's why we couldn't find you.'' Ji Yeon says and I nod, before I look at her.

''Yes Ji yeon, I've been living with Hakyeon for the past 10 years. Just like Min Young, I also was crowned as the new king and I rule over the vampires on Hakyeon's side.'' I tell her and Ji Yeon sighs. She is still struggling with that I left off with Hakyeon, but I did that to ease my own pain. I felt locked outside and I felt estranged from my own family.

''Geez Taekwoon! You are going well I see. You're a king and you're also engaged to him. I'm happy for you Taekwoon.'' Ji Woon says and a smile apears on his face. Hakyeon's head rests on my shoulder again and places a hand on my leg. Hongbin sits next to Ji Yeon and tells her that she'll see me more often after Hakyeon and I get married. Because we have to visit them now and then for an official visit to their kingdom. Ji Yeon smiles when she hears this and looks at me. Right, that has to happen too and it shows that Ji Yeon can't wait any longer for those moments.

''I'm glad we're going to see you more often then, because mum and dad never cared about you ever since you left. They said that they never knew you and that you never were a son of them.'' Ji Eun says and sighs when he recalls those moments. They have no idea that I am behind that, because I put mum and dad under my spell and told them they had to pretend I never existed in their lifes. Apparently, they are doing a good job on that.

Wonshik places a hand on Ji Eun's shoulder and tells Ji Eun that he should be happy that I am still in their lifes. Ji Eun nods and smiles weak when he looks from Wonshik to me.

''But tell me, did Jae Young get the goodbye he deserved? I wasn't there when he was laid to rest.'' I look at my siblings and it's Min Young who nods.

''Yes Taekwoon, he got the goodbye he deserved. At his gravestone, a quote is written that he said about you. Jae Young will always look up to you, even in the life after this.'' Min Young says and a small smile appears on my face. I'm glad that Jae Young will take care of me from above, I'm glad he never stopped supporting me.

~*~

A/N Mianhae that it took so long for this one to update. But because of the lack of time, I had only a bit of time to work on the stories I work on online. And this one is going to be a part of those too, because I am done in my notebook. Again, I'm so sorry that it took so long.