Look At Me, Love Me

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

It's midnight and it feels weird not to sleep at night. But it's even more painful for me to realise that I sleep while the entire Kingdom is awake. I walk through the garden and it's the first time I see it at night. And it's very quiet at night, something that I'm completely not used to. But I know now that I have to get used to it, because of the lifestyle I have to live. I take a deep breath and I look around. Why was I Hakyeon's target? I really want to take the crown, but it's impossible thanks to Hakyeon. I startle when I feel a pair of arms around me.

''Damn it Hakyeon, you scared me.'' I say and I look at Hakyeon, who starts to laugh.

''That's how it was supposed to be, Taekwoon-ah. You have to realise that you have to be aware of your surroundings, even when you have nightvision. Your eyes can react to darkness a lot better now.'' Hakyeon says and places his lips on my neck for a few seconds, before he lets completely go of me and grabs my hand. We walk further through the garden and we decide to sit down at a bench, where Hakyeon is creeping up on my lap.

''I hope you soon will say that I am your mate, because I can't wait anymore to hear it coming from your mouth.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him. He must wait, because it's still too fresh for me to name Hakyeon as my mate. But it seems like it's going too slow according to Hakyeon.

''Hakyeon, this has happened a bit too fast for me. You marked me as your mate, without me even wanting it. I just need more time to process all of this.'' I tell Hakyeon and I look away while taking a deep breath. I scream in pain when I feel Hakyeon's fangs sink into my neck again. Is Hakyeon doing this, because he feels rejected by me?

''Hakyeon, let me go!'' I scream, but Hakyeon refuses to listen. I hear guards coming our way and within seconds, they surrounded us.

''Let go of the crown prince, you intruder!'' a guard yells and Hakyeon lets go of me while he is laughing.

''Your crown prince here is a vampire now and he is my mate, so I won't leave him here.'' Hakyeon says and I slowly fall off the bench, because of the fact that Hakyeon almost all the blood out of me and I barely can stay consious. For some reason, the guards manage to get Hakyeon off me and they take him with them.

The question remains for how long Hakyeon stays away, because vampires have their skills and they are more agile than humans are.

~*~

After an hour, I regain consious and I notice how hungry I actually am. Hakyeon has a lot of my blood and now, I have to get some blood myself. And if I would get a guard, everyone in the Kingdom will name me a murderer. I carefully get up and I get inside the palace. I hurry to the kitchen and my eyes widen when I see blood bags in the fridge on which are written: 'For Taekwoon'.

So Hakyeon managed to leave some bloodbags for me huh? Hmm, alright then. I grab a bag out of the fridge and I drink the entire content of the bag. Wow, I really needed this. Was it Hakyeon's plan to kill me, because of the fact I don't name him as my mate yet? It's still too fresh to do that now. I can't do it, especially not of the fact that Hakyeon turned me unwillingly into a vampire and he also marked me as his mate while I didn't want it.

''I suppose that you know that your guards can't stop me right?'' Hakyeon's voice asks. I take a deep breath and I throw the empty bag away, before turning to Hakyeon.

''Hakyeon please, I didn't ask them to protect me. They came to us, because they heard me screaming.'' I tell him and Hakyeon takes a deep breath this time. Hakyeon approaches me and wraps his arms around me. I look down at the floor and I refuse to look Hakyeon in the eyes. If I do so, he wants me to name him as my mate. Hakyeon places his chin on my shoulder and I take a deep breath. The guards could've prepared themselves for this, so they better be prepared for Hakyeon who can't be stopped. He will do everything to take me with him.

''Maybe we should give you a bit of a makeover, I know something that will look good on you.'' Hakyeon says and I look at him. Oh dear, my parents will kill me.

''And I want to get this done tonight.'' Hakyeon says and pulls me with him to my bedroom. This is seriously going to be my death, my parents will kill me. Hakyeon grabs a chair and pushes me on it, before he wraps a towel around my neck.

''Close your eyes, because I don't want you to see it yet.'' Hakyeon says and I do as he says. I start to squeeze it now, because my parents are seriously going to kill me.

~*~

''Alright, you can open your eyes now. I made some photos of you, so that you can see how you look like now. Because we can't see ourselves in the mirror.'' Hakyeon says and when I open my eyes, I look immediately on Hakyeon's phone. Hakyeon has cut my hair short and he dyed my hair blonde. Wow, this looks really good.

''Well? What do you think?'' Hakyeon asks and I look at him with a smile.

''It's something I would never do myself, but I like it.'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles when he looks at me. Hakyeon clears up his stuff and sits down on my lap.

''This looks a lot better on you than I had in mind, blonde looks so good on you.'' Hakyeon says and streaks through my hair. Blonde indeed looks good on me, but my parents will kill me. Because according to them, it's inappropriate for us royals to dye our hair. Screw my parents, I take the risk.

''And blonde hair makes you look even more y than you looked like with your previous haircut.'' Hakyeon says and leans against me. Eh, Hakyeon really wants to be in charge now.

''Alright, alright, you're my mate. Happy now?'' I tell him and Hakyeon smiles.

''Finally Taekwoon! But I still give you the opportunity to trust me, because I still notice you don't fully trust me.'' Hakyeon says and at the time I look at him, he starts to kiss me. I give in to whatever Hakyeon wants and I wrap my arms around him. No matter how hard I try to push Hakyeon away, he keeps coming back at me. And I must give in to him, because I am his mate. And our relationship only grows stronger if I truly love Hakyeon.

~*~

A/N The name of this chapter is a lyric of f(x)'s Dracula, my ultimate favorite song of f(x). And at first, I wanted to change the title for this chapter. But I decided to keep it like this, because it now starts to give the story the shape it needs... Taekwoon being under Hakyeon's spell. And I decided to go for the Chained Up era if it comes to Leo's look. I wanted to take a different era than just the On and On era, because I'm sure that other eras have looks to kill. I think I start to like this story myself a bit more now.