The First Step Of Loving You

Under His Spell || DISCONTINUED

It's early in the evening and another meeting is planned for tonight along with all the ministers. My parents want me to attend the meeting, but they want to announce when I can enter the ballroom. The ministers will notice that I'm not there, but my parents will explain during the announcement.

The ballroom is packed and my parents are standing in before me along with my siblings. I take a deep breath, because the ministers can loathe me and they can ignore me because of the fact that I look like a monster in their eyes. I then feel a hand on my shoulder and I look behind me to see Hakyeon ,he introduced himself minutes before the meeting, and he is smiling at me. I would've hoped that he would leave me alone, but Hakyeon refuses. Would he have decided to stay here, because he claimed me as his mate? Well, he at least has to give me the time and space to get used to this life.

''Hakyeon, please. Stop it! I can't get in there if you don't stop touching me.'' I tell him and I look Hakyeon straight in the eyes. Hakyeon giggles and plays with my halflong hair.

''You are my mate, Taekwoon. I can't stay away from you, I have to stay close to you.'' Hakyeon says and I roll with my eyes. Nothing can happen to me, so why would he worry about me so much?

''Hakyeon, no one can get me anymore because of the mating. Don't worry.'' I tell him and Hakyeon's eyes turn red. I look away from him and I look at the rest of my family.

''You wait either right here or upstairs in my room.'' I tell Hakyeon and he sighs in response, as if I put him at the spot he deserves to be at.

''Taekwoon, you wait here until we give you the sign that you can come in.'' my dad says and I nod in response. The rest of the family enters the ballroom ,where all the ministers stand up, and I feel Hakyeon's arm around my waist. Ugh, that bastard doesn't know where to stop. But I have to take it slow with Hakyeon, though Hakyeon thinks different of it. Hakyeon keeps touching me, something I absolutely don't like right now.

''Hakyeon, stop please!'' I whine and Hakyeon giggles.

''No, my prince. I will show you that you have all the right to fall in love with me.'' Hakyeon says and I feel his hot breath against my skin. Hakyeon plays with my hair again and pulls me closer, as if I was about to leave him.

~*~

I hear the ministers ask why I'm not with my family there.

''Earlier today, we have dealt with a transformation of our oldest son and he isn't even happy with it. He is forced to live another life.'' my dad says and looks at me, which is a sign that I can enter the ballroom. Hakyeon lets go of me and I enter the ballroom, all eyes are on me. I don't sit down just yet and I look into the ballroom, before taking a deep breath.

''The so called killer where we dealt with, was coming for me. Not to kill me, but to turn me into of his kind. From now on, I have to live my life as a vampire.'' I announce and no one says another word. Would they accept me as a vampire or would they loathe me? I don't wanna sit down yet, because I can still run away if they hate me.

''Prince Taekwoon is a monster!'' multiple ministers yell and I take a deep breath. I knew I could expect this, it isn't a surprise I could get this.

''You can say whatever you want, but I won't step away from my position as heir to the throne. And because of the fact that none of you respect and accept me any longer, I will make your life a living hell once it's my time to rule!'' I snarl and the ministers don't say a word. I don't wanna be here any longer, but I have to. Because the ministers will hate me even more if I leave now. I sit down and Jae Young places a hand on my leg.

''Stay calm okay? I don't want you to attack the ministers, because you will bring your position in danger.'' Jae Young says and I nod. If I was still a human, my blood would've boiled. I really can harm the ministers, but I have to stay calm according to Jae Young. The entire meeting is something I barely follow tonight, but I have to blame the ministers for that. They humiliated me.

~*~

The meeting doesn't last long, because my dad closes the meeting after an hour. I run to my bedroom and I drop down on my bed.

''The meeting wasn't much fun I assume?'' Hakyeon asks and lays down next to me. I take a deep breath and I stare at the ceiling, while Hakyeon wraps his arms around me.

''They called me a monster, while I haven't done anything just yet.'' I respond and I take another deep breath. I honestly feel some regrets that I haven't joined Hakyeon in his way back home, but I can't leave my family behind.

''Taekwoon-ah, you are the first vampire in this kingdom and the ministers have no idea what they have to do with you. They don't even know how a vampire actually is and you can show them now how we really are.'' Hakyeon says and his head rests on my shoulder. He is right about that. Because of the fact that I'm the only vampire in this kingdom, the ministers have no idea how to deal with them yet. Hakyeon lifts up his head a bit and I feel his hot breath on my skin again.

''And I kept telling myself I have to keep you away from me, but you keep coming back at me everytime.'' I say and Hakyeon giggles.

''Because you are my mate, I can't stay away from you.'' Hakyeon says and looks at me. I don't wanna see Hakyeon as my mate just yet, I just wanna treat him as my boyfriend at first. But the way how the ministers treated me today, it was the final straw for me to keep this so called relationship a secret for the entire kingdom.

Because no one else actually knows that someone has taken me and that I'm a vampire now. I wanna wait with the announcement, because I'm scared for the reactions the humans will give me.

~*~

A/N Leo's appearance will change after this chapter. I already have an era in mind and I am very curious how you guys will respond to it.