Chapter 10

The Red Crown
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Nobles escape.

 

they have arrived at the house they will be staying in, a fancy building with lots of pots flower decorating the front windows and waiting by the door was a small frail old lady wearing the sweetest smile.

“welcome my name is Lola Barbara call me aunt Lola” she greats shaking hands with everyone but heisted when she got to Taeyeon. Doyoung who stood behind watched him carefully ready to intervene if he acted rudely but to his surprise, he didn’t Taeyeon displayed his finest manners yet.

“pleasure meeting you Aunt Lola you have such warm and hospitable home I will surely have a nice stay here,” he says bowing his head a little after shaking her hand making Aunt Lola bashful.

“my..how kind of you and may I say you have a fine voice” she complements as both shared a chuckle.

“coat?” she asked but the latter refused “ I prefer to wear it, Aunt Lola,” he asked which the lady didn’t mind. she gestured them to the dining area where food was already laid out. “ eat? You boys must be hungry from all days’ work” she said which just in time their stomach growled.

“we would love to Aunt Lola”  Jaehyun chuckled as the old lady led them into the dining area where they were served warm and delicious male Aunt Lola had cooked for them.

"tomorrow where should we go?" Jaehyun asked Doyoung sips his tea that Aunt Lola had prepared for them. "maybe we should investigate the outskirts?" he suggests but jaehyun disagree " no, jumping would deem stupid we should read more about the situation" he counters. 
soon the two started a debate on what to do meanwhile Taeyeon seat by leisurely enjoying his tea. 

Aunt Lola amusing watch the boys argue but happen to notice something. “ seems the guards will be staying here” she mumbled as peek outside her window. 

doyoung and Jaehyun weren't able to hear her as they were to engross with their argument but Taeyeon did.  After drinking their tea, she leads them up to their room on the second floor where they had to share one room with them.

 

“we won't have separates rooms?” Jaehyun asked curiously. Aunt Lola looks at him before peeking back downstairs.

“well I thought so too but” she whispered leaning closer to them lowering her voice,

Please log in to read the full chapter