Jinyoung's Ideal

Twisted Love

Taecyeon, the principal, written boldly on the door. YoungJae and BamBam stuck their ears to the door to listen the conversation from inside. They were very exited on to know what is happening inside. Yugyeom and JB are walking restlessly in the corridor. This is not something unusual that Jinyoung and Mark are fighting, but they being pulled out to Principal's room is something new. They knew that principal will not do anything harsh on them but what will happen to Mr.Nichkhun after this. This is not the advantage that those two got in college as they are the son's of the 2 pillars of the most powerful MJ entertainments. This advantage is because of their untouchable academic and sport scores.

Nichkhun opened the door from inside just to have Youngjae fall on him giving heart attack to JB, he pulled youngjae from Nichkhun and hit him on his head. Nichkhun already irritated with what ever happened in side the room, looked at the people around with a disgusting expression and walked away without saying anything. The people who half know what would have happened inside the room, has got complete picture now on what would have happened. Principal would have said something to Nichkhun instead of scolding the MJ. Yugyeom and JB saw each other with question mark faces, as if they did not understand. "No no, I don’t think that happened. There is a rumor that Taecyeon  Sir likes Nichkhun and that’s why he brought him here to this college." JB nodded in agreement.

Finally, after few minutes Mark and Jinyoung came out as in actually….

"This is all because of you" Mark yelled at Jinyoung again after hearing the period bell, "If you would have given the food to me then I don’t have to starve like this."

"For not to starve you should go to the canteen counter and have your food." Jinyoung's answer.

"Its our fault that we waited for you guys all here to check what happened inside. Lets go guys", JB pulled all the guys with him to the class.

-----000-----

One day, Jinyoung did not come to class until 5 minutes before. Mark arranged the class, board and teachers table with the help of Yugyeom. Mark got freaked out the moment he saw Jinyoung.

"Is it the time to come to college for a SCPL?" Mark shouted.

"Why? I came before the class. What's wrong in it?" Jinyoung shouted back.

"If you come this late who will setup the class room before the class?", Mark trying to make some point.

"Its you. You are the CPL not me. So do your self or get some help. And obviously you did as I can see", Jinyoung covering up.

"Don’t push your responsibilities on others. You are a Leader for some reason. Come to senses Jinyoung…" before Mark  complete his sentence, Nichkhun entered the classroom. Mark stopped what ever he was talking and sat in his place and so did Jinyoung and eventually others. Nichkhun stood there with stun since he did not expect them to stop fighting the moment they realize he is there.

After coming to his senses by the "Good morning Sir" shout by the students. Nichkhun went to his place to start the class. The way he stood itself has taken the class to cloud 9. More than anyone else there is this person who is on cloud 99, Mr. Park Jinyoung. Nichkhun is exactly the same material as his Ideal type. Black hair, broad eye brows, single eyelids, straight nose and sharp smile. Nichkhun's english slang is also something mesmerizing for Jinyoung. He lost himself in seeing Nichkhun.

Meanwhile,

"Hyung", Yugyeom wrote on paper and showed it to Mark.

Mark signed, what?

"Please….."

"What are you telling Yugi?"

"Stop fighting with Jinyoung hyung"

"Then ask him to make some sense in his behavior"

"I can't cause now he is not making any sense sighting Nichkhun Sir" showed pen towards Jinyoung for Mark to look at him.

Mark turned to see jinyoung like a jet, just to widen his eyes on seeing the scene before his eyes. Yugyeom punched Mark with his elbow to bring him back to the class.

"What is he doing?" asked Mark.

"What else, he is trying to get everything he want just by looking at his ideal person."

"Right. Nichkhun sir is everything that Jinyoung calls as his ideal type. So we should help him right!!!"

"Yes, just lets provide some chances for him to get with Mr.Nichkhun. Whether to choose him or not is his wish"

"Ok. But why am I helping my all time enemy?" When Mark showed a thinking gesture, Yugyeom laughed at him and made plan to how to get Jinyoung to talk with Nichkhun.

-----000-----

After last class, Mark pulled Jinyoung by hand and gave him the bunch of record books from students, "Here, for coming late to the class, take these books to Nichkhun Sir and don’t return back until you clarify a his questions about how we filled the record."

"Mark Tuan, I came before the bell ran and you are doing too much."

Before he could reply anything to Jinyoung, Yugyeom pulled Mark out of the incident, "If you delay like this for longer time, he will not go to Nichkhun Sir at all"

 Mark laughed and went to library with his friends.

----00--00--0--0--0-0-0-0-

Jinyoung felt his heart is pumping very hard as he is approaching Nichkhun's room. He knocked the door carefully not to hurt someone.

"Door is open" Nichkhun shouted from inside the room.

"Sir, I came to deliver these record books to you" Jinyoung spoke to not to let Nichkhun know his trembling heart.

"Thanks Jinyoung. Keep them there on that table." Nichkhun showed the table on the side of the room. Jinyoung did as he was told and started to leave the room when Nichkhun spoke again.

"If you have free hour could you please help me in setting these things into one place" Nichkhun made Jinyoung sit opposite to him and they worked together.

Jinyoung sat before Nichkhun. Its just a table away for him to reach Nichkhun. He is able to see all small details on Sir's face and he is looking moer handsome than he was before when he saw him from far in the classroom. His started lessened the heavy pumps, it got used to the situation. Now that the brain started asking him for all weird requirements. Once it even said, Jinyoung just jump on the table and kiss your ideal, this chance wont come again. He is feeling awkward, he doesn’t know what to talk and he is not able to concentrate on his work.

"Jinyoung, What happened in Taecyeon's room after I left? On that day?" Nichkhun started the long waited conversation breaking the silence and Jinyoung's dirty thoughts.

"Nothing happened. He spoke to us about upcoming Tennis intercollege competition. That’s all. " Jinyoung who doesn’t understand the question answered.

"If nothing happened, why did you two stopped fighting after seeing me? Which never happened before until I shout?", he asked with a cute face.

"Because you were feeling bad that we both are fighting and spoiling the college environment. So acting good boys before you." Jinyoung answered after he understood the question, which left Nichkhun in confusion.

"So did you two spoke with each other on  how to behave with me?"

"No!!! I wont talk to that guy unnecessarily. he is torture"

"If you dint talk with each other, how come you both reacted the same way when you saw me in the morning?"

"That’s just an intution sir. It happens sometimes. Here I am done with the work" He handed over the papers to Nichkhun. Yup, even my work is done. Lets go.

While walking, Jinyoung can see there are several people who are trying to get a single glance of Nichkhun sir and opened their mouths wide seeing him with the Sir.

"And by the way. Why you and Mark are always fighting?"

"We have differences sir, we fought with each other once in our high school and we are fighting even now."

"What did you both fight about?" Curiosity is at peaks for Nichkhun.

"Something, it’s a very long story, you will know it eventually. Now my ride is ready, I got to go." Jinyoung waved bye to Nichkhun

"Hey!! Yugyeom is taking your bike. How come? I can see you still carrying your bike keys." Nichkhun asked to see the guy rubbing his head not knowing what to do.

"He has the key for the bike. So he took it. How do you know that is my bike. There are so many bikes like that in here. How can you say its mine?"

"I came behind you today morning and saw the name board which is wierd.- MaJiYu. hahahaha" Nichkhun laughed. 

Jinyoung just smiled and rubbed his head. Oh god, please help me from this sir. 

"So you are following me? This is not fair.." Jinyoung asked. 

"I did not folow anyone you were happened to be before me and we were coming to same place whats the point in me roaming other roads. Now how are you going to go home?" yup that’s correct, it’s the tricky question for any newbie in the college, today it is going to be fun.

Jinyoung turned his head to show Nichkhun, a white colored Range Rover car waiting for him with Black color dressed Mark leaning on it seeing towards, Nichkhun and Jinyoung with out blinking his eyes.

"You are going with Mark in one car to your house?" Nichkhun asked, sorry it is actually a shout.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How come Yugyeom took Jinyoung's Bike without telling Jinyoung? And When there are so many people in this earth, Jinyoung has to travel with his enemy in the Car. Why is that!!!! . confusion confusion.

Done with the chapter. Sorry for few hours delay in posting this on wednesday. Short chapter cause i am sleepy. Good nighttt.. 

Thank you for everyone for subscribing my story.