Promises

Twisted Love

Author's Note: I am not good at sports and never actually watched or played a tennis game, so i tried to write something to make it reasonable. Please bare with me for any mistakes i made here wrt the game. Thanks for understanding.

 

Third set. Jay and Wonpil are already ahead of Mark and Jinyoung with a game score of 5:4. If they win one more game, the set is theirs and they win the trophy. Currently, last game is going on, as per Jay, and even in that they are ahead of Mark and Jinyoung with 3:2 points. if they win one point, the game, the set and the trophy are theirs.

Like score board says -

WonJay: 1     5     3

MarkJin: 1      4     2

Winning hit for jay , Jay hit a ball, which went very high, Jinyoung tried to hit it and failed, then Mark tried to hit it ending up him falling on the ground but not able to hit the ball. The moment ball fell on the ground, Wonpil and Jay jumped and half side of the audience also jumped that they won. All the friends are in shock.

"Guys No no no,", JB consoled the guys, "Its not over yet."

"What are you talking. Clearly Mark did not hit the ball and the ball fell inside the court.", YoungJae tried to argue with most drained face.

"Right, but Jay did not hit it from the right place. He is supposed to be outside the line, but he came inside the line, getting excited on their win, before he raise the ball to hit. So its considered as fault and he has to serve again." Yugyeom explained to YoungJae for him to understand. 

"So, what happens now?" 

"Jay serves again and that Mark still have chances to win" JB crossing his fingers while biting his nails.

As JB explained, Jay ended up serving again just to hit the net this time and loosing a point for Mark and Jinyoung. And that, Mark and Jinyoung won the match after scoring more points than they usually needed to since the opponents scored way too much.

Everyone were happy since they won what they expected. JB was curious more than happy to know the surprise from Youngjae, Yugyeom was excited to see what it is like to be on top, on the other side Jinyoung and Mark forgot about their promises for time being as they won the trophy they have dreamed for 10 years. Jackson pulled Mark to his big tight hug, then locking his lips with Mark's for 2 long minutes putting the full auditorium to a shock. One thing that’s happening behind the excitement of 5 is that Mark and Jinyoung did not recover from their fight still and they are still not talking.

Award ceremony, one by one the four were being called. Nichkhun came to the event to congratulate Jinyoung though he got shock after knowing that Mark and Jinyoung won the match and that while they were not talking to each other. He was Jealous more than shock. Jinyoung took the trophy standing on the first place along with Mark with lips zipped. His eyes are still burning with anger.

---0000-----00--00--

That night it is party night. The boys went to a bar with dance floor to enjoy their success. They sat around the table with Jackson occupying place between Mark and Jinyoung, JB next to YoungJae and YugBam together.

"So, one month of bossy Yugyeom. Is it?", Jinyoung started the conversation teasing Yugyeom gaining a big hit on his shoulder from Yugyeom.

"What do you mean? I am bossy always. Top or bottom doesn’t matter", Yugyeom pounted.

"Who boss who?" BamBam looked pissed off, "You are boss baby." he said Yugyeom, then turned towards Jinyoung winking.

"Baby don’t wink to others other than me.", Yugyeom's immediate reaction. Making BamBam startled and Jinyoung to laugh, "See"

"Hey! YoungJae you said you will give me surprise. Where is it?" JB asked YoungJae as if he is not interested in who bosses who in their relationship, and obviously he need to Make his.

"Stay here! Don’t move anywhere what ever happens until I tell you. Will be back soon." YoungJae left somewhere not sure for JB.

"Babes, shall we go for dance." Jackson asked Mark almost kissing his cheek. Mark just smiled and went with him. "Hey will go too" BamBam dragged Yugyeom. This left JB and Jinyoung in awkward position.

"I need to go to rest room" Jinyoung said before leaving the spot.

"Oh.. so, the surprise involves everyone in the group. Okay I will find out by myself. Wait he asked me not to move any where. Okay, doesn’t matter where others went, YoungJae has something big planned. I will wait." JB thought before taking his mobile for browsing.

As expected not much time later, all the lights in the bar became dim. A slow soothing music played all over the room. A focus light came up, revealing Jackson who stood with a mike. Then he rapped -

subaek beon seonggonghanjeok eomneun gobaek 

jasingami eomneun na should I just go back 

bandeusi gobaekhanda 

malman hamyeon mwohae in the end 

ni apeseo deul su eomneun naui gogae

Jackson's light went off, another flash light came on the other corner of the room, where JB could see Jinyoung standing on the bar counter holding a mike again. He sang -

nan niga joha i mari dodaeche wae eoryeounji

mal haryeoda mallyeoda mal haryeoda mallyeoda

Jinyoung now went to dark and some where in the dance floor another flash light came with Yugyeom singing -

pyeonjireul sseoseo juneun geot majeodo wae himi deulji

sseotdaga tto jjijeotda sseotdaga tto jjijeotda

 

Jinyoung now glowed holding a wine glass in his hands, acting as if he is fully drunk and upset. He sang -

neoui maeumi nawa dalla 

neoreul du beon dasin mot bolkka bwa 

geuge neomu duryeowoseo

He made a bottom up for the glass after finishing his part, where Yugyeom picked up standing in front of him -

malhal yonggiga najil anha

ireoke noraereul billyeo 

naui maeumeul neoege yeolge

Then the stage glowed with YoungJae in it and he stood nervously holding the mike. He is supposed to sing his part but he still seriously doesn’t have courage to confess his feelings. JB stood up at his place, the moment he saw YoungJae he stood up. He dint know whats YoungJae upto. One can be called a fool if he wont understand whats happening with other after all this happening around him, but still listening to the words is more perfect. With everyone in the Bar encouraging YoungJae, he finally sang his part closing his eyes -

I love you, baby I,

I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)

I love you, baby I,

I love you (I do)

JB acted angry, and left the sight of the people with his hand on the back of his head. YoungJae stood there spellbound, without realizing that his tears already falling on the ground. Jinyoung and others ran to YoungJae to console him. Not much time later, a pleasant smell started flowing all through the room, Jinyoung shook YoungJae to see the scene before. They can see heart shaped figures playing on the walls, heart shaped balloons start falling suddenly all over the dance floor and flower petals falling on YoungJae. It was the most lovable scene one can ever see in a bar.

The music resumed, this time another flash light glowed after the lights in the room are dimed. This revealed BamBam, Mark and JB. BamBam started rapping this time -

haru jongil neoui dapjangeul gidaryeo

hoksirado mal silsu halkka bwaseo 

sseotda jiwotdareul banbokhae

naui jinsimgwan dalli mari heot naone

geoureul bomyeo yeonseuphaetdeon 

deurama gateun dae sadeureun ne ape seomyeon 

kkameogeun chaero heodungdae

nae soneun neoui son apeseo meomchithae

simjangsoriga neoege deullil deusi keojine yeah

Jinyoung sang standing next to YoungJae -

neoui maeumi nawa dalla 

neoreul du beon dasin mot bolkka bwa 

geuge neomu duryeowoseo

Yugyeom gave support -

malhal yonggiga najil anha

ireoke noraereul billyeo 

naui maeumeul neoege yeolge

Then the moment came for JB to reply to YoungJae. And JB was ever ready to say those words to YoungJae, he sang without even hesitating, just by holding Mark's hands.

I love you, baby I,

I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)

I love you, baby I,

I love you (I do)

Mark gave the finishing touch to this act by rapping -

nae simjangeun DRUM soricheoreom dugeungeoryeo

nae pumeun neoreul kkwak aneul nalman gidaryeo

nae dallyeogeun ppalgan pyosimaneul gidarigo

nae gobaegeun naui yonggimaneul gidaryeo

yeojeonhi naneun sosimhan babojiman

sumanheun bameul saemyeo sseotdeon i noraega

naui jinsimeul jeonhaejugil wonhae

ieopon han jjogeul neoui sone

eottae?

 

By this time JB went on to the stage next to YoungJae. This time JB sang again his lines -

I love you (love you), baby I,

I love you (aju orae jeonbuteo)

YoungJae cut him off there and he sang the remaining lines thus by both confessing each other by this confession song before every one and with the help of their friends.

I love you (woo hoo~), baby I,

I love you (I do, I do)

JB kissed YoungJae, who released the kiss fast and ran away from the sight. JB ran behind him. For some reason this did not feel right for Jinyoung, not that JB and YoungJae falling and confessing love but he became a third man for the three pairs here. He wanted to run away to Nichkhun faster, but also cannot ditch his friends from this situation. He wanted to ask Nichkhun to come over but he is helping Taecyeon hyung in his office so can not disturb him. Its like fire on top of anger that he is burning more.

They left to home soon after the event since everyone want to enjoy their nights with their beloved. Jackson left to his house, to help his brother on the same work that Nichkhun is helping him. He also, wanted to leave Mark and Jinyoung to have their moment as they wont this big thing, they sure want to share some thing.

Mark went directly to his room to get fresh up, what he did not notice is a burning charcoal following him. He went near his closet when he heard a bang sound behind him. He saw Jinyoung coming towards him, actually not him he went to the bed. Before even Mark thought what is Jinyoung thinking, he took the pillow and rushed towards Mark. Mark got startled, he tried to close himself in the closet but before he fit himself in the closet, Jinyoung held his hand pulled him out and started hitting bad with the pillow. Mark can only try to protect himself from the other sicne this is unexpected for him and there is nothing around him to defend himself from other. Mark succeeded in pushing Jinyoung away and ran from there, he could reach his sofa before he got hit by Jinyoung again, he took the pillow from there and tried to hit the other back, but he got defeated cause of the size of the pillow he got.

Mark gave up on protecting and defending and lied down on the sofa for Jinyoung to continue hitting him until he is done. Aftre hitting for more than 20 times, Jinyoung stopped throwing the pillow on Mark and he went to lie down on the floor. 

Mark got up, he saw Jinyoung and said, "You hit me and you are acting as if you got bitten." 

Jinyoung without even moving his eyes, just moved his lips, "I hit you. you know how much work it is"

"Yeah yeah! If you are done with your lots of work, please get out I needed to sleep", Mark told as if he is holding his anger.

"You don’t say where I stay.", Jinyoung hissed.

"Yes but I can say who can stay in my room and right now you are not allowed", Mark took a step towards Jinyoung with his hands folded.

"Still you cant say where I can stay Mark"

"JINYOUNG!" Mark shouted then cooled down, "I am done with your childish acts Jinyoung. I am done caring about you every moment. The only person I cared and thought about every moment is you, you know that but still you don’t even care to concern me. Even today, I thought if I get you this trophy you will become normal with me. But no!"

"You are the one who started it today Mark. When I was alone sitting being tensed, you were somewhere ing your boy friend without caring for me or the competition."

"First of all. Do not assume things without knowing. I was not ing him. And he was helping me in cleaning my thoughts, since I was totally messed up then."

"Then what about me?"

"You have your boy friend to care for you more than anyone. If he was not handy then all 4 boys were with you. I have my one boyfriend to talk to and you ruin that also."

"My boy friend was busy out somewhere and the boys are busy with their boy friends, including you. That leaves me alone you know"

"So you spoil my moment with my boy friend and spoil the fun of winning the tournament too. The most awaited moment in my life, you took out all the fun out of it by just sitting frowned" saying that Mark left the room leaving Jinyoung in shock. He wanted to say something but there were no one to listen. Only his tears gave him company at that moment. He covered himself on Mark's bed with his blanket to cry in secret and ended up sleeping there all night. Mark automatically went to Jinyoung's room took some of Jinyoung's night pants to wear and slept of on the younger's bed.

 

---000----0000-----

One month passed. This one month many things happened. JB claims, that this one best month in his life. YoungJae just sighs. Yugyeom claims, this is one exciting month in his life. BamBam claims, it’s the one inferior month in his life. Mark thinks, this is one care free month in his life. Jackson claims, Mark.

This is the one month that JB and YoungJae are in love with eachother, It is one month Yugyeom was on top, Its one month Mark did not think about Jinyoung. And it’s the one month, where no one knows what Jinyoung is doing, they rarely saw him. This is also the 2 days before their semester exams.

All the 3 pairs of boys sat in the Kids palace to study, they hugged each other while doing their fair part of studying. With Mark in the middle of all the boys, study went well until a big thunderstorm was heard. Week ones in the relationship's hugged their strong ones. Then it started throwing very heavily. Suddenly, Jackson, BamBam and Yugeyom came up with the idea of playing in water. After asking for a while, Mark agreed, then all 6 went to the lawn and played with water for 15 minutes. Mark pulled everyone inside saying he don’t want anyone to fall sick.

As they started to hangout a lot, JB half moved themselves to the house using the empty room in the house for both of them. All boys went to their respective rooms, to dry up themselves before sitting for study again. Mark and Jackson went to Mark's room. Jackson removed his shirt immediately after reaching the room to hang it on the hanger. Mark turned back to see Jackson's bared body with dripping hair. He gave dry towel to Jackson, but then took the towe and started drying Jackson's hair. Jackson held Mark on his waist, moved his shirt a bit up and started kissing Mark's belly button. Mark got triggered and stopped wiping Jackson's hair. Jackson understood what's happening with Mark raised himself raising his hands on Mark's body and finally making him half . Mark pushed Jackson on to the bed and started kissing him all over his body. This continued until they both became and finally making the love for the first time with Mark on top.

When they were done after 30 minutes, they lied down there for sometime to relax. When Mark got up to cleanup himself, Jackson stopped him.

"Hey you, you enjoyed being top. What about me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's do it one more time, with me on top this time"

"You silly Jacks, kids would be waiting for us"

"You silly Mark. Its Yugyeom's last day of being top. He wont let any change of spending time with BamBam he wont leave. JB and YoungJae are enjoying their one month anniversary. So no one will come soon, so if you stop these will finish off what we started"

Mark smiled, "So desperate to be on top?", he went on to the top of Jackson again kissing. They spent another 30 minutes making love with Jackson on top. They went back to the study room to find the 4 sitting there reading seriously.

"Guys what's this?", Mark almost shouted.

"What's what?", JB asked holding his laugh. He knows what had happened in the other room with these 2 guys.

"You guys are not supposed to come so fast.", Jackson.

"Why not?", Yugyeom said frowning.

"Cause today is your last day of being top so you are supposed to be ing all night", Jackson said acting like a kid.

"Well I liked being at bottom like how much I liked being at top. So we will be shifting on and off so now it doesn’t matter.", BamBam said hugging his boy friend tight.

"And you guys, today is your first month anniversary. You are supposed to be enjoying not studying.", Mark said as if he is making a point.

"We already celebrated our day, now its time for study.", YoungJae said.

"Don’t act as if exams and studies are first priority for you guys.", Jackson said folding his hands.

"We are good students. And final exams are definitely first priority.", Yugyeom said making it suspicious to Mark. When Mark observed with his detective eyes he could see the guys smiling.

"You guyssss…" Mark hit each guy with one book. Jackson hit with 2. They all laughed at each other and went back to their studies. Mark looked outside through glass window to see if rain intensity got reduced or not and then towards the door. He scoffed once and went back to his studies.

Yugyeom asked Mark about Jinyoung after hearing Mark's sigh. "Mark! Shall I call Jinyoung and check what he is upto?"

"Call if you want. I am not caring about that guy so don’t ask me or don’t tell me. I was looking for sister since she is not home yet."

Jinyoung was care free the whole month, hanging out with Nichkhun. He never came home on time or slept properly. He did miss some classes but managed to have the right attendance so he wont get debarred. Today 2 days before exam he is supposed to be with these guys studying hard, but he is no where seen. Not sure if he is under some shelter or getting drenched in rain. Mark thought hope less guy. Jackson couldn’t see Mark being tensed about Jinyoung but not able to call him to find his whereabouts, so he skipped out of the group pretending he needs to go to rest room to call Jinyoung.

After few rings Jinyoung picked the call, sounded more like he was having fun. "Hey Jackson! Whats up!"

"Jinyoung tell me that you are under shelter and not getting drenched" Jackson asked without blinking, so worried about Mark.

"Why do you ask? Did Mark asked you to ask me this?"

"No! But he is worried about you Jinyoung. I never saw him like this before. Jinyoung please stay at some good shelter and do some studying. We have exams starting in two days."

"You don’t tell me what to do and what not. But for your curiosity, I am under shelter and I will be studying in few minutes. Now hang up" Jinyoung cut the call as if he is in some rush.

Jackson did not care for the gesture, he is happy that Jinyoung is safe and he is doing studying. He ran back to the guys and informed them. "All you guys are traitor's." Jackson shouted.

"and why are you calling us traitor's?" Yugyeom asked.

"Because you are and you know who the biggest traitor is, Jinyoung", Jackson paused, "He is doing studying there at Teacher's place. We are here thinking how to write the exam."

"If you want you also go and study from that Teacher. Anyways he is like your brother right, he will help you better than me.", Mark said with full rage.

"But I cannot study like this when I am with that teacher.", Jackson hugged Mark while saying this.

"Oh so you mean Jinyoung is also studying like us with his boyfriend!!", JB analyzed the situation.

"Use this knowledge in solving that question." Mark hit JB with a pillow, which was caught by YoungJae.

Then they started studying. They continued their studies the same every day. Jinyoung joined them once in a while. But over all he also did good studying.

-----ooooo------ppppp-------

With all their struggles and efforts, they finished their exams for that semester. JB took YoungJae to his place, BamBam left for his country for sem holidays. This leaved, the trio with Jackson and Nichkhun. Yugyeom missed BamBam so much since he is the only one who is there with out boy friend. So he left to Thailand to meet BamBam and spend some days their. Jackson and Nichkhun / Jinyoung and Mark belong to same house but they rarely meet. Unofficially, Jackson moved to Mark's place and Jinyoung moved to Nichkhun's. Jackson could feel that Mark is happy with him but somewhere deep down he is missing being around Jinyoung. So he made sure, he took Mark to his place if not every day, every alternative day so Mark can see and feel Jinyoung for sometime.

After a month of into the holidays, Yugyeom and results came at the same time. Jackson went to his place saying, he would like to see the results with his brother. Mark was curious about the results. Though he was the one who always comes first, he wanted to make sure that he is did not get over confident and some one over took him. His result was just fine, he came first. But that relaxation did not stay for more than 1 minute, it was until that moment that he saw Jinyoung's name next to number 4 in the list that Yugyeom prepared for the ranks. He did see the names next to number 2 and number 3, but Jinyoung being at number 4 is not acceptable with Mark.

Jackson and Jinyoung also made the same list and figured out who stood where. Just then, they heard a voice shouting, "PARK JINYOUNG". Its Mark, everyone knows its coming except for Nichkhun, who got startled by the sound. Good that that house is only for Taecyeon to stay and so, there were no one else in the house other than the 4 boys. And now 2 invited themselves in.

Jinyoung and Nichkhun went down to meet Mark. As they reached Mark, Nichkhun raised his hand to hit the younger. Taecyeon pulled the hand just in time and pulled Nichkhun with him away from both Mark and Jinyoung.

"What the hell are you doing Mark?" Jinyoung started the conversation.

"That’s what, what the hell are you doing? What's with your rank Mr. Jinyoung.?" Mark shouted.

"What's with my rank? And why do you care?", Jinyoung acted nothing happened.

"Why do I care?", Mark held Jinyoung's collar and asked, "Don't you know why I care?"

"Last time I checked you were not caring about me. So what's this now?", Jinyoung still spoke casually.

"This is not about caring you Jinyoung. This is about your rank."

"What is with rank? Caring about my grades is nothing but caring about me and you promised you wont care for me anymore."

"And you promised that you will stand by me. But looks like you don’t care for that promise anymore?", Mark still shouted.

"I don’t think you need me now Mark. You have your boyfriend to stand by you. So I relaxed myself"

"Who are you to decide that Jinyoung? If a boy friend comes you will leave my side is it?"

"I am Park Jinyoung. And yes…."

"Stop talking non sense Jinyoung", Mark interrupted Jinyoung.

"It's not non sense Mark. That moment of getting ready for tennis finals, that moment of getting comfort, that moment we waited all through the life, that moment of achieving our dream, you were suppose to spend it with me Mark. But no, you were busy romancing with your boy friend. And saying you need me by your side. I can't do this Mark."

"Everything would have happen if you would have stopped fighting with me. How could I reach you when you were busy shooing me? Still I tried my best to reach you for my comfort and as usual you were out of reach for me. Jackson understood my situation and took me away from everyone to help me the best he can and because of that I was able to win the match. You were never by my side Jinyoung"

"Don’t put this on me Mark"

"Every one knows it's all on you and now you proved it again. When you don’t need me, I don’t need you either. I was never this disappointed in my life"

"I said don’t put this on me"

"Then what should I do? Just wave it off as if nothing happened, like how I always did? I am sorry I cant take this anymore. I am done with your childishness Jinyoung. "

"What does that mean?"

"Good bye Jinyoung. To you and any sense of my body which works for you. Good bye to all of them. At least I have a boy friend who wants to stand by me"

"You cannot do that Mark. You know right!"

"I know what I can do and what I cannot. You don’t have to tell me and chao", Mark waved his hand gesturing bye before he left the room followed by Yugyeom, leaving behind the others.

Jackson heard the whole conversation from behind standing on the stairs behind Mark and his tears dripped faster than that of Jinyoung's. After all he was the one who came second in the ranks and he will be the secondary SPL. Mark's assistant for next semester who is taking over Jinyoung's place in the college and in Mark's friends.