Love you too 2

Twisted Love

Author's note: I am not sure how the previous chapter got unhidden while I was still drafting it. So made a part 2 of that chapter with the contents I wanted to put in one "Love you too" chapter. Enjoy guys and thank you for your interest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's POV:

I read the letter, but I couldn’t complete it. I am stuck at the word, too. Mark said "I love you too". How does he know that I am going to say I love you to him? I always thought I am a step before him in that situation but he always over takes me and today too. He over took me with just a small word. I am sorry hyung for all the mess up I made up for all these years. We would have been very happy if I wouldn't have taken one wrong step on that day. But I don’t want to do that mistake again. I will stand by you till my last breath no matter what happens.

I decided that and I read the letter one more time. Its so mesmerizing, I am able to feel the old cheesy Mark again. I cannot stand here for longer time. I now desperately want to see him and confess all my mistakes to him. Mark I am coming.

-----------------------

No ones' POV:

Jinyoung opened Mark's door, when Mark is still lost in his thoughts facing the big window in his room.

"Mark", Jinyoung called Mark to let him know that he came to meet him. Mark initially doesn’t want to talk to Jinyoung but decided to talk to him after seeing the gifts but now he couldn’t hold his tears the moment he heard Jinyoung's voice. The tears he was holding from long time came out of his eyes like a water fall. Jinyoung called Mark again and went before him to see his face for the conversation. The only thing he was able to see under the moon light on Mark's face was his tears. Jinyoung immediately hugged Mark very tight.

They spent almost half hour hugging each other while crying both by now. After he was done crying, Jinyoung started speaking.

"Mark I am sorry for everything I have done."

"What have you done Jinyoung?"

"Mark that…. That…."

Mark looked at Jinyoung few seconds as the other was not talking, he gave Jackson's present to Jinyoung. "Here"

"What are these?", then he gave a deep look at the papers and understood that they are his answer paper. "Oh! You got these?"

"Care to explain me why you purposefully scored less marks?".

Jinyoung got to mute mode for few seconds, which forced the other to speak up again. "So, you hated me so much that you went to this far? What happened to all love that you were showing in the letter 10 years back?"

"Please don’t get me wrong Mark. Last one month, when you were not even fighting with me, I dint have any mood to talk to anyone. So, I spent all the time in my room alone. While I was alone, the only thing I was able to do was studying for final exams. I thought that I will over take you in the exams this time and apologize you and we both will get back together. Day before the exam, I over heard Jackson talking to Taec hyung saying, he will study hard and will come second to share the class leader activities along with you and be close to you for longer time in a day. So I intentionally attempted less questions. Only thing that went through my mind while doing this was, "I finally got to do something for you, by giving you some more time with your boy friend"

"Why you dint tell me when I came to yell at you?"

"Jackson want to earn it by himself Mark. If I tell you that because I did this purposefully, he might feel down. So I did not tell it then. But how did you get these papers?"

"Jackson's gift for my birthday". Jinyoung kept his hand on his mouth immediately in a big shock which made Mark to laugh out loud. Jinyoung pounted in embracement.

"So friends?" Jinyoung asked extending his arm for Mark, with hopes in his eyes that Mark will extend his friendship for him and also, Yugyeom doesn't interfere in his this happy moment. He doesn’t want to make a fool of himself before Mark since he already feels that about himself.

"Not yet. I need answers for few more questions", just then Yugyeom entered the room. Think about devil and it will present before you. Someone said this just thinking about Yugyeom. How perfect. Jinyoung thought.

"Jinyoung!", Mark called him, "What is this?" He gave Yugyeom's letter to Jinyoung.

"You don’t know what it is? Its paper", Jinyoung said controlling his emotions. He knew that he got caught red handed and its time for his verdict. Ahhh, courts and lawyers are better than this house and these people. He thought again.

"Read what is written in it", Yugyeom asked Jinyoung putting the paper before Jinyoung's face.

"Why cant you read English?" Jinyoung tried to divert the topic again.

"Jinyoung! Stop it and tell me. Do you remember our first kiss?" Mark looked into Jinyoung's eyes straight and asked.

Jinyoung dropped his head down and looked at Yugyeom with killing eyes, as if he will kill the younger with his eye sight. "You can kill me with your looks later. First Mark is asking something to you, answer him"

"Come down I will kill you today.", Jinyoung murmured so Yugyeom can hear. He then relaxed himself and said, "Yes, I remember. That’s the best moment of my life. My first kiss and that too with the love of my life. I can never forget that even in my dream."

"Then why did you act as if you forgot confessing to me?" Yugyeom's expression changed but he is ready to have the truth's come out.

"Because Yugyeom confessed you and you kissed him making out literally before me. I knew even before Yugyeom realized his feelings for you that he is falling for you. But he never crossed his line and always admired us both being together. He was madly in love with you Mark. Actually, more than me. Since, he understood that you are getting into trouble because of me and him, he stopped playing with me. After all these, he was more than happy when we confessed each other. He wanted us to be together. I remember Yugyeom's voice that day, it was never so bright before. Morning, when I woke up, I saw a new light in his eyes. He was so so happy than anytime before. Even you kissed him with no thinking done and were so happy when I saw you. To give his happiness to him, I gave away you by telling I don’t remember confessing you."

"You know you are a stupid right!" Yugyeom said. Jinyoung nodded as if he is agreeing.

"Ok then care to explain why the hell you fought with Mark?", Yugyeom again.

"I lied that I forgot confessing Mark, thinking he will get closer to you. Unfortunately he became closer to Jackson instead of you. Since, you both are not dating as I expected, I decided to confess to Mark for the second time, on our birthday. A day before when I was planning everything, I over heard Jackson confessing Mark and Mark hugging him. I went away from Mark to have Yugyeom near him, but who's this Jackson. I got angry and started fighting."

"You can anytime just tell that this is the problem instead of fighting for two years", Mark said. Yugyeom is still in shock, he doesn’t know how to react to the reason.

"How can I come to you and say, You either love me or Yugyeom, but not Jackson when clearly he became your love"

Mark relaxed his shoulders.

"So you kept me before Mark?", Yugyeom asked to the shock of both Mark and Jinyoung.

"What noooooooo. Mark also responded back saying he is in love with you and he kissed u back."

"So you think that Mark can cheat you?"

"When did I say that?"

"Just now clearly you said. Right Mark?", Yugyeom asked looking at Mark for which Mark nodded.

"Stop it ok. There is a reason for Mark to respond positively to you. I wanted to respect that."

"You are trying to get away from the topic.", Mark spoke.

"hmmm.. Ok. When I was in bed, Yugyeom sat next to me and spoke for hours when you are out. Most of those what he spoke was all about MARK. He was madly in love with you. It felt like more than me. He fell in love with you like love at first sight. He went through so much at his small age when he was not able to confess you or go to near you since we both are like sticky sticky. He slept few nights crying in my bed for you. He never confessed to you since he doesn’t want to disturb our friendship and he hoped we will end up together. For all those he did for me, I thought I can do this small thing for him. So I lied.", Jinyoung bowed his head.

"You heard all of them?", Yugyeom is in shock now, "Ok still, you can do that in many ways but why lying. And what happens if we both get together? You will stay alone for life long? Was that the plan?"

"Hey you! I can give Mark to you for sometime. For eternity, Mark is mine. I can anytime say I love him to Mark and can get him back. If you both are not ready for break up, we three can do anytime you know.", Jinyoung said. Mark burst into laughter.

"How do you know about at that small age?", Mark asked.

"How will I know? This guy..", Jinyoung hit Yugyeom on his head and started speaking again, "He said some story of to me during my bed time"

When Mark looked at him in confusion, "Don’t judge me. I just read a news paper. How will I know he would get some nonsense ideas after that."

Mark laughed. "If you wouldn’t have been so stupid, Mark would have proposed today. You fool", Yugyeom continued.

"My plan was perfect until someone decided to run away from their love.", Jinyoung started the fight.

"Don’t pull me into this. I am more than happy with My love BamBam."

"Jinyoung! Please next time when you think something, please let me know it before and we can discuss before you can act ok?", Mark requested Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked at him confusing.

"If you would have thought of talking to us before lying about your memory, we three would have been together now instead of roaming around the world", Yugyeom shouted.

"Don’t shout at me. If Mark knows that I am in love with him, he will not look at anyone else other than me even if I tell him to do so. So I have no option than to lie", Jinyoung said and bit his tongue immediately.

"Wow you know so much. Then….", "Shut up Yugyeom", Mark interrupted Yugyeom, "Stop arguing for nothing. Done deal. We are happy with our boy friends now."

"Will you promise me Jinyoung?", Mark asked Jinyoung extending his hand asking Jinyoung to promise.

"I promise", Jinyoung smiled. That Mark pulled both his friends closer to him for a hug.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birthday celebrations were going on awesome as expected. Jackson already got a promise from Mark that he would get ed for a week as many times as Jackson wanted as a return gift for the favour he did to Mark. During the big event, Mark's father took the mic and announced, "So guys, since my kids finally entered their 20s we are going to give one thing that they have been looking forward from their childhood. Their own company and to debut a team by them selves. Jinyoung, Mark and Yugyeom my sons please you are free to start your own company your self. We your parents are totally ready to provide you any help you needed. Mark Jinyoung its all yours"

Mark took mic from him and started speaking on behalf of other two, "Thanks dad for giving us this opportunity. We will start the company, but we will not use your publicity or popularity. Our company will be a total startup for anyone in the country including media. Please keep it that way. If we still use your popularity, it wont be considered as our capability. So let this company go by itself."

Parents agreed, and that laid the first steps for their new company. Now its only time for them to find the right people for debut. The guys sat together around the table with their boy friends and Taec. They were talking about all topics and then Taec asked them, "So, what are you guys going to name your company?"

"What is it Jinyoung?", Mark asked Jinyoung.

"YMJ Entertainment", Jinyoung said without thinking. Every one's eyes raised in happiness, while Yugyeom looked like he will cry anytime BamBam hugged him with love.

"What does that mean?", Nichkhun asked being in dark from the topic.

"Yugyeom, Mark Jinyoung", BamBam said without releasing Yugyeom.

"Wow", said Nichkhun.

"So who are you going to Debut?", Taecyeon again.

"Got7", said Mark without thinking.

"What who?", asked Jinyoung. It's his time to be in shock now.

"The 7. YoungJae, Jaebum, BamBam, Jackson, Yugyeom, Mark and Jinyoung. We are going to debut from YMJ entertainment."

"Everyone else is fine. But what about me. I cannot sing", BamBam got shock after hearing his name.

"Yes, but you can rap and dance. You can be our stylist. You will be a good asset for the team", Jinyoung said for shock of Mark and Nichkhun.

"How is that possible?", asked Nichkhun with his mouth open.

"That’s the sync between Mark and Jinyoung. They both stand for same thing even if they don’t talk. You saw their coordination in Tennis tournament already.", Taecyeon talked unconsciously and consciously. Nichkhun startled by hearing the right answer from Taecyeon without he saying anything about the topic.

"So did you talk to others? When are we debuting?", Jackson this time.

"I will speak with them once they are here. We can debut next year after an year of practice together.", Mark said leaning his head on Jackson's shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark convinced all other boys. Jackson is more than happy as he got to spend more time with him than usual. Jinyoung is happy since he is back to normal with Mark. Nichkhun was allowed to involve in the group debut activities but he couldn’t involve more due to his job and also due to not knowing how to interfere in that activities. Jinyoung went for Dates with the elder which was not sufficient for the other. Mark understood the heat between his friend and his boy friend, so asked Nichkhun to be their manager. Nichkhun got to spend some more time with Jinyoung. This became bad from good since, now Nichkhun is witnessing the closeness between Mark and Jinyoung more now.

One day while all these things were going on and Jinyoung being busy with debut preparations.

"How is Jackson is ok with this? He is always with Mark but Mark talks for Jinyoung. Its like sometimes Jackson is not there, but how is he okay with that?", Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.

"When will you stop asking this question Khunnie. They are like that from their birth. Why are you pointing it as a problem always?", Taecyeon tried to convince him.

"Don’t talk anything Taec, right now I need to drink.", Nichkhun drank a lot. Taecyeon convinced a lot, actually a lot that the hugs Taecyeon gave to Nichkhun slowly became kisses on cheek then lips then body then shirts went off then pants went off then they moved to bedroom eventually their under wears went off then…. .. That’s what Nichkhun thought when he woke up next morning with headache being next to his best friend for the second time. This felt good that he could take off all the sorrow that he got due to Jinyoung.

Nichkhun made sure that doesn’t happen again but he couldn’t control the feeling different about his friend. He did not cross his lines with feelings and behavior with his friend and worked hard to be with Jinyoung as much as possible, got the same back from Jinyoung though he couldn’t stop feeling jealous whenever he saw Jinyoung with Mark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days passed, Got7 debuted. As expected by MJ entertainment, they debuted with fireworks. They topped in every chart possible all through the world and won all music shows continuously for weeks. With popularity, you will gain fans and you will win anti-fans at the same time. Even Got7 received so much anti than expected. Most of them are the fans of "Stray kids" who are getting ready to debut from few years already. They became so famous that many people waited for their debut, but Got7 over took them before.

One of the anti fan took their anger to other level to dig the past of GOT7 to find the links. Jinyoung. They found pics of Jinyoung hugging Jackson, Jinyoung kissing Nichkhun and Jinyoung skin skip and flirting with Mark. Made a collage of those pics and circulated all through the internet with words written on them, "JINYOUNG THE "….