A Perfect Friendship

Twisted Love

 

Flash back --

Hospital Corridor, Mr. Park is walking left and right before the labor ward. He is stopping every nurse going in and out of the room about the status. Those nurses already started giving a weird look to the guy.

"Honey! Please stop it, people will think that you are cheating on me." Mrs. Park said trying to comfort herself in the seat she sat.

"Doesn’t matter Honey, this baby is going to be the heir of our entertainment business and I am so worried." Mr. Park said.

"Don’t be so discriminative. What did the girls do? They can also heir your empire.".

"True, frankly I am worried of my friend. What is he doing in side. Is he taking care of my sister properly or not." finally he shed out his fears.

Mrs. Park just smiled, "Honey! Will you agree if I ask you something?"

"Definitely, now? In this situation?"

"I am thinking since its already past 12 and a new date has already started! Can we ask the doctor to deliver my baby too today? So the 2 boys will have same date of birth?" She asked.

"Are you worried that your son will not get to heir our business?" frowned Mr. Park.

"Are you serious while saying it? How will I ever think that? Tuan's son is our son. I don’t discriminate the kids. I am just thinking that these two since they will be going to be a week apart, it would be nice if we can celebrate their birthday on same day instead of 2 dates, and this date will become a big celebration in our family"

"Just for the sake of celebration?"

"Just I want these two to be around each other from day 1, like twins. Please lets do this"

"I am not convinced by your reasons of delivering the kid today, but I don’t see a reason for saying no. If doctor says ok, we can do it"

"Thank you Honey. Now you don’t know, but future when the time comes, you will definitely feel what I did was right. And by the way. Though they share same day, Tuan is elder no change in that. If one person is going to heir your business, that will be Tuan, happy!"

Just then, Mr. Tuan came out of the Labor room door with a baby in his hands. Mr. Park ran to him immediately, took baby to his hands and pointed, "He is very beautiful"

After Tuan's settled, Park's announced to them that they are going to operation theatre to deliver the baby through operation. "Are you kidding me? I don’t accept that."

"Even I, but she thought when there is only a week difference why not do it on same day so that the kids will celebrate their life together. So I agreed", Mr. Park said.

Both Tuans are in thoughts, when the nurse announced. "Mrs. Park your room is ready. Please come"

"Will be back with his friend." Mrs. Park said before leaving the room.

And that the two babies were born on the same day and became friends from the day 1 of their birth.

Tuan's named their son as - Mark, since he marked the new excitement in their house.

Park's names their son as - Jinyoung, since they liked it.

---00----

As days passed, the two kids became best friends. No one were able to separate them. One wont eat with out other. If one see's someone hurting the other, they go for a big fight. Eventually, their company name also was changed to MJ entertainments given after Mark and Jinyoung. They both always stand next to each other in any occasion. Added to their closeness, them celebrating their birthday on same day. They mostly had same opinion on anything, if there are differences in opinion they choose to go with the best of the two options or go with both rather than fighting with each other.

Jinyoung likes Basket ball and Mark likes tennis. They both started getting trained in both the games. Since, tennis is can be played with 2 people, they ended up mastering Tennis than Basket ball. When they were 7 years old, a new crew member added to their friendship, Yugyeom, age wise he is an year younger to both of them, but he is in the same grade as Mark and Jinyoung. They three played, quarreled, teased others, helped needy. They became the most wanted kids in the school when they were still in age that can be counted with fingers.

--00--

While celebrating Mark and Jinyoung's 10th birth day, their parents called them and gave them 2 papers, one for each.

"Write something on this paper as a message to the other after 10 years. You can get to read this message only on your 20th birthday. Write something you would want to tell the other after 10 years and what you want to do along with the other" Mr. Tuan explained.

Both kids took pen and papers and started writing their letters for 10 years older friend. "What about me?" asked walking there Yugyeom pounting.

"We have for you also kid. Once these two are done with their letters. They will write for you, so mean while you can start writing for one of them."

"Yeyyy. My letter for Hyung's. I will go out and write" Yugyeom said walking out with 2 papers, pad and pen.

"Hey you are just 9 years old, what letter you are writing hiding from others?" Mr. Kim asked his son, who did not care for the other's words. As all three wrote their letters for each of the other two, their parents took those letters, folded them and kept them in bottles with preservatives. When a person turns 20, their letters will be delivered to the others.

---000----

One day when they are in their teens, while walking down the roads with a ice cream cone playing, a thief appeared before them. He demanded them for money. The boys showed all courage and fought, shouted to get rid of the guy, but the guy because of his big build was not at all worried about the boys actions. He started beating the kids. While three of them fought against one person, they couldn’t win due to lack of fighting experience for them. When they gave up, he beat Yugyeom more and took Yugyeom's watch. Yugyeom had got blood out of his wounds where as Jinyoung and Mark ended up with just cruises.

Other two took Yugyeom to their house and gave first aid. The parents who came to know about this, got the guy arrested and gave him the lesson for threatening the kids. This incident made Mark sign for Martial arts class the very next day. He felt guilty for not taking care of the two boys who are theoretically younger than him, at least by hours. Jinyoung joined Music classes during that time and Yugyeom for Dance classes.

As the time passed, their parents bought huge land near beach and got 2 houses constructed, one as per parents wish and other as liked by the girls and boys. They let all the kids stay in their house, since they are worried about a day that the kids will come to them asking they will go and live separately.

--00--

Its their 15th birthday. As the clock clicked 12, light balloons were left to the air on the beach. Mark and Jinyoung cut the cake and fed each other. There were drinks snacks music and dance floor. Yugyeom danced with all the Jinyoung's and Mark's sisters. Jinyoung sang some songs. Mark showed his martial arts tricking. They played truth and dare, they danced until they lost their all energy. As they are done, one by one walked home and fell down to sleep in hall. When the sun rose, slowly one by one each got up and went to their respective rooms for sleeping or fresh up. After Jinyoung got dressed up in his new cloths, went to Mark's room to present him the gift he bought.

"Hey! What are you doing? Don’t you have the habit of knocking?" Mark pretended to yell. Still putting his shirt on.

Jinyoung as if he doesn’t care, "From when are we keeping secrets? Give me one reason for knocking when I come to your room" he walked to Mark, kept the present on the dressing table and started putting the buttons on Mark's shirt.

"What's with this lovely act in the morning?" Mark asked with tilted head, little smile on his face debating his hands whether to put them on Jinyoung's waist or not. When Jinyoung raised his eyes and saw him, he winked in fraction of seconds. Jinyoung bend his head in shy. As he is done with buttoning the shirt, "Ok now stop flirting with me and give me my present." Jinyoung asked.

"What gift gift every birthday? I am bored of giving gift to you every year so no present this year" Mark said but still took the gift Jinyoung brought for him and started to remove the gift wrap on it.

"Hello! How can you take that when you are not giving me one. Give that back to me" Jinyoung tried to protest and take the gift from Mark. But Mark ran fast and kept the gift unreachable to Jinyoung. They kept running behind other until they reached hall. Mark tried to hide his hand from Jinyoung while running behind the sofa in the hall. Jinyoung pulled Mark to the sofa and sat on top of Mark. Tried to fight to get the gift but failed, tired Jinyoung lied down on Mark as is, with his head resting on Mark's chest. Not even a count of seconds that Mark pecked on Jinyoung's nose which is the only part that is near to Mark's lips. Jinyoung raised his head in disbelief and saw Mark, who was smiling with the best smile that Jinyoung adores the most. As that became to much to take in, Jinyoung without giving much time or waiting for permissions, he kept his lips on Mark's and extended himself for a long kiss, for which Mark did not protest but responded with more moves and they enjoyed a long and their first kiss on their birthday until they ran out of breath.

As they broke their kiss and settled down to take some breaths, they saw Yugyeom sat before the sofa watching at both of them with out moving. "Are they playing any movie here?" Mark asked Yugyeom.

"This is more entertaining than a movie. My perfect couple is a couple now officially." said Yugyeom.

"Shut up what perfect and what couple? We just kissed for once that’s all. He did not ask me for date or I did not propose him", Jinyoung said.

"Shall we date from now on?", Mark asked immediately with out blinking.

Jinyoung looked shock. "That is the gift I wanted to give you Jinyoung. Will you be my boy friend from now on?" Mark asked Jinyoung.

"Me accepting the request will be another gift from me since you asked me first. And that you owe me 2 gifts for today" Jinyoung replied.

"You and your gifts. First answer my question idiot"

"Stupid Mark hyung. Are you not able to understand? Jinyoung hyung already accepted when he said you owe him 2 gifts." Yugyeom almost hit Mark.

Mark smiled with 32 teeth pulled Jinyoung with his right hand towards him hugging him harder and told Yugyeom, "No more hyung business between us. From now on I'm Mark and he is Jinyoung for you"

"Hey!! who are you to talk for me? No Yugi"

"Mark already told, you are Jinyoung" Yugyeom pouted.

"Come I will give you your gift" Mark pulled Jinyoung to his room. He gave Jinyoung a key chain with the pic of all three of them.

"I thought this is going to be just two of us" Jinyoung smiled

"We are not complete with out Yugyeom according to me" Mark pulled Jinyoung towards him.

"Don’t tell me that you will sleep with him to complete our nights", Jinyoung winked at Mark saying this.

"Wow Jinyoung we kissed only a few minutes back and you are already talking about the nights. You are crazy" Mark asked.

"Just telling."

"Now, give me my gift." Mark took the gift from Jinyoung's hand. He opened to see a mobile case with a pic of all three of them.

Mark gave a deep look to Jinyoung and said, "I thought this is going to be just two of us" raising his eye brows.

"We are not complete without Yugyeom according to me" Jinyoung hugged Mark from side pushing his hands all through his waist.

"Jinyoung! Though we call us boy friends, lets not do anything inappropriate until we are major's" Mark said kissing Jinyoung's head from side ways.

"What? I just hugged you and you are telling me this is inappropriate?" Jinyoung tightened his hug enjoying himself. Just then Yugyeom walked in to the room, "Sorry for intervening your lovely dovely or what ever moment, but I am here to give you your gifts."

"Wow Yugi, you grew a lot I am proud of you" Jinyoung said while opening the gifts. They both are same, 2 bracelets with "Perfect" written on them.

"What's with 'Perfect'?" Mark asked being curious.

"For me you both are the perfect friends/couple/siblings/team. You both are just perfect for each other and with each other. So perfect for my 2 perfect friends" Yugyeom said. They all enjoyed a team hug.

During the birthday party, they both made it clear that they are together to everyone. So the girls and boys stopped approaching them. Parents were happy that they will be a family later.

--00---

Next day while coming back from study hours in the school, Jinyoung got late that day since he was helping his teacher with a senior girl, he walked down with her to drop her in her house since it is late at night. They both walked while talking all things including how Mark and Jinyoung confessed each other the other day. And then in the pith dark they held each other's hands to not to get lost, though there is light of moon that is allowing them to see the road and street lights once in a while.

Deep into the roads, 3 images started walking towards them from behind in rush. Jinyoung moved his senior to the wall side and stood on the other side to protect her from the others. The 3 of them looked suspicious, so Jinyoung tried to walk fast but they caught the kids. They couldn’t see those guys faces but they can see the 3 has a good build and are very tough to defeat then. They started moving close to the girl for which Jinyoung covered her from being reached by the guys. One of the guys who is slightly less stout compared to others, gave a punch to Jinyoung, which made a great impact that Jinyoung fell on road unconscious.

After few seconds, he woke up with shouts by the senior, "Jinyoung, wake up.. Help me.." Jinyoung opened his eyes to see two of the guys held her hostage and dragging her to the woods next to the road. Jinyoung took his bag and the branch on the road side and followed the path those guys took her.

He walked for 2 minutes and lost track of where the 4 people went. He shouted for his senior, "Juliet…. Juliet… Give me sign where are you?" after searching all over the woods for 5 minutes he was able to hear some crying sounds, leaves sounds from right side of him. He walked through that direction and found the people there. He saw the girl being locked on to the tree and one of the guys kissing her and other touching her in her private parts. He used the most of the little martial arts he learned from Mark during their play time, to hit the kissing guy right on his cerebellum sending him to trauma. He fell on the ground as is and no one knows if he will wake up again or not.

Before the two guys estimate what has just happened, Jinyoung hit the guy who was misbehaving with the bag. Lucky that, that day he brought lunch box which has given a good impact to the guy. When the other guy released the lock on the girl, she tried to move away from these people to the road to ask for help and Jinyoung while fighting with the guys.

The lock guy ran behind the girl, behind whom Jinyoung ran to catch and hit. But before he could reach the guy, he felt a big storm on his shoulders, that made him go to the floor again. The misbehave guy hit Jinyoung and ran for the girl. She got lost and went deep into the forest. Jinyoung got some strength and ran behind them. He hit one of the guys trying to be act hard but that guy turned around to beat Jinyoung to bring him down totally so they can have a pleasant time with the girl.

Jinyoung fought back but of no use, he fell down with none of his body parts working as needed. She came for Jinyoung saying, "Please leave that kid. Please take me." Then he saw the two guys went behind her, he said them to take her but she got scared when they both came for her. He also ran but this time did not fight against them, he just ran to protect her as much as he can. Then he saw her falling from an elevated mountain cliff. The two guys followed her very carefully so they wont miss her or they wont fall off. Jinyoung did not care and he ran before them to catch her to protect her. And he succeeded. He was able to hold her hand, when she was about to fall from the mountain cliff straight into the waters which were 400ft down from the cliff they were holding. He tried to pull her up from there but couldn’t accomplish that as the two guys beat Jinyoung with their legs, stepping on him. After a struggle for more than 5 minutes, Jinyoung gave up on his senses and fell unconscious leaving the hand holding his senior. She fell straight in to water. The three guys left the place leaving the two kids for them selves.

--00--

Mark was worried about Jinyoung. He called the other but he doesn’t answer the call. Mark searched all through the place, as he couldn’t find him himself after searching for an hour, he informed police to investigate missing the kid. When he contacted police, they searched for a day and found the missing girl next to the water lake in the forest, but they couldn’t find Jinyoung. Search went for 1 week all through the forest and finally found Jinyoung getting treated in some tribal's house. Mark gave those guys some food and cloths to wear for saving Jinyoung. He adopted the tribe.

Jinyoung is still unable to get used to the surroundings. Mark stood by Jinyoung in every moment. He left Jinyoung's side only to use rest room and nothing else. After being treated for a month from all the trauma, Jinyoung finally woke up from bed but not on his own. Mark took every care of Jinyoung. Jinyoung still wake up's from his sleep calling, "Juliet" with a hand putting forward. That was not controlled.

Doctors said you should behave with him like you are looking at a small kid. Jinyoung forgot most of the parts from his birthday, that includes he kissing Mark and then the fight with the people.

Jinyoung after the impact to himself, when he goes to sleep he kind of goes unconscious and he will wake up only after 5-6 hours. No one knows why he is behaving like this. Mark realized that Jinyoung forgot about kissing him but he took the situation very well that he started behaving with Jinyoung like how he used to be before the kiss. Mark did not go to School all these days and took oath that he will go back to school with Jinyoung only.

Jinyoung took another couple of weeks to learn walking playing and teasing Mark before he get to school. Mark made Jinyoung to memorize his mobile number in case of emergency. This incident, though Jinyoung doesn’t remember what happened to him, made his behavior change drastically, he cannot walk alone after dawn, he cannot memorize the stuff that easily like how he used to be before.Mark found a way in everything he suggests Jinyoung to memorize. This has got a lot better after a year of training that he is now able to stand second in the class. Should i call it lot better or the unforgetfulness of Jinyoung is now no more there and he is able to memorize bette than a normal person. He got back to being mastering his Tennis, he learnt martial arts along side of Mark he doesnt know why he wanted to learn it, but it felt like he has to do it no matter what. 

Even now, he does few things which doesnt know why he is doing. He goes to depression once in a while and Mark and Yugyeom has to go through lot of things to bring him back to normal. That is why Jinyoung became the most important person of the family and Mark is the one who takes care of Jinyoung always like guardian with the help of Yugyeom.

They were happy like this for 3 years, but suddenly after their 18th birthday, they started fighting and they never stopped. No one knows the reason. And also why Mark is fighting with Jinyoung being said his situation. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry again for late update. Thank you so much for everyone who subscribed my story and reading it. Will still try to keep up with my promise. Will send an another update in 2 days. 

Also, this is a flashback story so i kind of ran it fast. Please let me know if i need to correct anything. I really want to improve my writing and your suggestions would help me grow. 

Thanks.