off track

Twisted Love

 

"Don’t you have any time sense? Always coming late." Mark yelled at Jinyoung.

"You only sent me to help Nichkhun sir and not to leave until his work is done." Jinyoung said while getting into the car ignoring angry Mark.

"I asked you to help him not to flirt with him" Mark said after sitting in the car.

"Why do you care?"

"you kept me waiting for 5 freaking minutes. I do care." and Mark gave a punch to Jinyoung on his shoulder saying, "for keeping me wait for 5 minutes". While Nichkhun is still watching them through the open window, Jinyoung pinched Mark on his shoulder, making the other jump on his place saying, "for freaking shouting at me". Nichkhun stood stunned seeing the scene and angry on Mark for punching Jinyoung. I should teach him a lesson, he thought.

Driver in the front seat already started crying and cursing Yugyeom for taking the bike and leaving these two kids to him in the car. Everyday he wishes while coming to the college that these two should not come for car, as the drive makes him crazy and there are times that he almost missed and made accident when these two are in the car. Another accident his license will be cancelled and he will loose the only one source of income for his family. He tried to concentrate as much as possible on the road but these two already on each other fighting and shouting. People who see from outside there is a chance that they think these are romancing. But what to do, this cannot be stopped. He tried to concentrate on the road for a while and when he couldn’t do it more than that he stopped the car at the signal and shouted at them, "JUNIOR's." When they both turned their faces towards him, "If you can halt your fight for 10 minutes, we can go home and fight peacefully" and that he saw of them with messy heads. The moment the car stopped at the house, Mark and Jinyoung started fighting, driver pulled the two guys out of the car before leaving for the day.

 

---00---

Next day college again, Class was very calm even before the bell rang. Nichkhun while walking through the side walls became curious if the class is inside or not as it is so calm. Everyday, the next class teachers complain on this class saying they are too loud and today even he is not able to hear anything. He peeped into the room before entering it. There are students of course. Then why the class is silent today? He saw towards Mark and Jinyoung, Mark is busy with his text book and Jinyoung is looking at Nichkhun as usual. The stare is irresistible for Nichkhun, while avoiding Jinyoung's looks and concentrating on the class, he saw the bruise on Jinyoung's face. "!!!" came out of his mouth with out noticing.

Mark being the class leader can not allow this unparliamentary words coming out during the class and so he, "EXCUSE SIR!! Language" shouted.

"I am sorry. I just got …. Ok lets continue…" he was glancing at Jinyoung through out the period while giving lecture.

Later, after the class, Nichkhun called Jinyoung while collecting the records from the students, "Jinyoung!!" when Jinyoung stopped for Nichkhun he asked "Is everything fine with you?"

"Yes sir, what's not to be fine with me?" Jinyoung asked with confused looks.

"Why are you  stopping your fights when you see me?"

Jinyoung took the duster to erase the board, "That’s just Taecyeon Sir asked us to not to fight before you as you are new to the college and is important for our Art's"

"Oh…", while walking out of the classroom, "by the way, what happened to your face? How did you get that bruise?" Nichkhun asked Jinyoung pointing to blue color mark on Jinyoung's face next to his lips.

"This is the reason for the '' in the class is it!!!" Jinyoung laughed leaving a smile on Nichkhun's face.

"Mark hyung punched me"

"Is that after yesterday's fight in the car..? That was because you were late right!" Nichkhun's face frowned thinking he was the reason for Jinyoung's hurt.

"No no, this has nothing to do with you. This is bigger than that 5 minutes waiting. I ate his chocolate so he hit me straight on my face"

"What are you talking?" Nichkhun asked, but to get ignored.

"Ok Sir, I got to go! Boys are waiting for me." Jinyoung ran away.

While walking back to his room, he saw Mark coming opposite to him. Nichkhun called Mark to get answers to his questions. "Mark"

When Mark turned to him, he gave the records in his hand to Mark and had him follow to his room. The whole walk was so embracing that they just walked seeing two directions. After reaching the room, he asked Mark, "Why did you hit Jinyoung that bad?"

Mark did not realize that the question was for him, but when he looked around the room, he realized that its him the question was directed to.

"Hmmmm.. Me…. You ask Jinyoung. He will tell you why?" no respect in the answer. This needs a lesson to be thought.

"That’s not the answer for my question" Nichkhun said while tangling his hands.

'Leader give respect to Teachers' Mark thought in his mind to cool himself to answer it, "He ate my chocolate so I hit him."

"Why the hell will he eat only your chocolate from among these 100's of students in this college?"

 Mark looked confused about the question but answered, "Because he has access to my fridge" Mark left the room leaving Nichkhun stunned for a while until Taecyeon who was passing through the room came and disturbed Nichkhun to bring him to this world.

"Why is that so tough for you to realize that Mark left the room" Taecyeon said disturbing him.

"Taec, can you please explain what is happening here! Why did Jinyoung eat Mark's chocolate?" Nichkhun asked as a last resort.

"Why are you worried so much?" Taec asked leaning on the table taking a record book opening it. Hiding his reactions and emotions before Nichkhun. "Tell na.." Nichkhun made his most innocent face ever.

Raising his eyes from the book Taecyeon said, "You left me for a girl running to Busan for 3 years. And now that you broke up with her, I used my whole influence to bring you back to me to Seoul and you are behind this student. Don’t you have a little bit of shame in you?"

"Doesn’t matter whom am I running behind Taec. You are always a part of me and my life. Nothing is going to change it. And coming to Jinyoung you should see the way he stares at me in the class. It gives me a feel like I am the eligible bachelor. Now tell me what's with Jinyoung and Mark?"

Taecyeon gave a small smirk before he adjusted himself on the table, "MJ entertainments, which is nothing but Mark Jinyoung Entertainments, is owned by their parents who are best friends from their childhood as in 40 years of friendship. Yugeyom's father also joined that friendship for 15 years. They have two houses in the same compound one for elders and other for kids. The three families and their parents stays in one house and all the kids and their friends in the other. So, today morning Jinyoung saw the chocolate in their fridge and ate it which turned out to be Mark's. When Mark realized Jinyoung ate it, he hit him directly on the face. Happy"

"Wait let me process it.."

"You can process it later, now lets go we will be late for the Friday night party" Taecyeon pulled Nichkhun who is still processing the explanation Taecyeon gave.

---00--00-0-0-

Later that night, a big limo stopped before the bar that is owned by Jaebom's family, Defsoul Bar and Restaurant. One after the other all the 6 boys got down from the Limo moving going inside the restaurant. Jaebom and Mark, Jinyoung and Youngjae, BamBam and Yugyeom went into the bar as couples.

They first ordered some drinks to start the night light. Mark and Yugyeom's drinks came first.

"Wow what a hot girl she is!" Mark exclaimed at a girl dancing on the floor.

"Mark don’t talk nonsense you don’t have interest in girls!" Yugyeom pointed.

"So what truth is truth she issss hoooot" Jaebom supported Mark.

"Yeah I too agree. The guy is lucky." BamBam suggested.

Yugyeom jumped on BamBam, "Are you kidding me? You are officially mine. Don’t dare to even compliment other boy or girl."

"whoa whoa," Mark's reaction

"whats happening here?" Jaebum's question.

"What is official?" youngjae's shock

Jinyoung blank.

"We are dating" BamBam said.

"And you did not even cared to tell us till now?" Mark asked in a slight angry tone.

"We started from last week. We waited for a week for our feelings to confirm before we tell you" Yugyeom said expecting something is actually off and he will get nice scolding for this.

"Where is my drink?" instead Mark's question. Yugyeom's mouth opened 10cms wide as he did not believe what he heard. Mark looked at Jinyoung angrily, "How dare you.." "shut up Mark. He is sitting next to you, why the hell are you shouting at him still? Let us live for atleast this one day." Jaebum shouted instead.

"Yes hyung, Yugi and Bam just confessed about them, lets live for that moment" and when barer came, they ordered one more of same drink for Mark.

After they had their drinks, all of them went to dance floor dancing to the beats showing all their dancing skills. Mark and Jinyoung dancing with each other and yet very far. All boys are shouting and enjoying the recent news they heard.

Meanwhile, they heard some girls around them talking about someone very hot. "He is damn hot. I would give my whole property just to be one day girl friend for him"

Mark looked at the direction the girls are looking at and saw Nichkhun there. He ignored him and immersed in his dance with his team, that’s just a impression that he tried to give to others, but he was looking at the corner of his eyes that Nichkhun is approaching them.

Nichkhun approached Jinyoung lending his hand to the other, "Can I have a dance with you?"

"Sure" and Jinyoung went away from his friend's group and started to dance with him.

Yugyeom came near Mark, putting his hand around Mark's shoulder checking with him if he is fine and dancing slightly. They can see something is up between the other two by the way they both are looking at each other.

After dancing for a while and having little conversations in between along with proud smiles, Nichkhun leaned his face near Jinyoung's face. Jinyoung startled for a second and moved back. Mark's fists became tight, as well as Yugyeom's grip on Mark's shoulder. He held Mark's tighten hand also.

Sorry, Nichkhun murmured and took a back seeing Jinyoung's reaction. Jinyoung, looked at Nichkhun smiling giving hints to him. The frowned face of Nichkhun glowed like 90 watts bulb and literally there is no need of any lights in that bar at this moment, Nichkhun is enough.

That Nichkhun leaned forward and Kissed Jinyoung.

Mark and Yugyeom stopped dancing there stunned. Far across the dance floor there is another soul that stopped moving seeing this kiss. Taecyeon.