Furious Mark

Twisted Love

Sorry.. I couldnt keep my promise of posting every wednesday. I will try to finish this story ASAP or keep my promise atleast. hope you guys enjoy this. Thank you so much for subscribing to my story. Hope to make you curious and enjoyable.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Shall we go somewhere?" Nichkhun asked Jinyoung. Jinyoung nodded as an agreement.

"Are there any shops in this road?", Nichkhun asked.

"No hyung, if we go back there are few." Jinyoung answered being confused. He was looking down the road watching Mark walking with out turning back.

"Ok, lets go" Nichkhun dragged Jinyoung with out considering his, "But Hyung!!" at all.

They walked for the shops, Nichkhun cross his with Jinyoung's. Jinyoung blushed, turned towards the other side and smiled. Nichkhun saw Jinyoung smiling, he took Jinyoung's hand to the other hand, pulled him towards himself putting his other hand on Jinyoung's waist. He started rubbing the other's waist while rubbing his hand. Not much time that it took for Nichkhun to raise his hand to other's shoulder, he walked in front of Jinyoung, cupped others head with his hands. First kissed others forehead, waited for reaction. When got a positive reaction, he planted a kiss on cheek. He saw the best reaction on Jinyoung's face with a bright smile. And so he finally planted his kiss on his destination, Jinyoung's lips. It took them like 5 minutes to come out of it, and that was only when they heard, "Ahh… Jinyoung" some girl saying.

While Jinyoung was blushing, Nichkhun looked around while blushing too and saw an ice cream parlor, "Shall we go have ice cream?" he asked the younger. Jinyoung nodded yes, by which Nichkhun dragged him to the parlor.

"Jinyoung. How are you?" The vendor in the parlor asked Jinyoung the moment he saw him.

"I am fine hyung. How are you?" "Good. What do you want to have?" he asked Jinyoung.

But before he replied Nichkhun said, "Wait. I will order for you. Hmmm what do you like..? Chocolate rainbow!" Nichkhun said from his intuition.

The hyung saw him confusingly and turned towards Jinyoung, "Are you sure?" he asked. Jinyoung nodded yes and also signed to keep quite.

"So Jinyoung, you choose for me." "Hyung, for you chocolate vanilla." Nichkhun nodded in surprise. He ordered ice creams for both of them. They sat on the outdoor table for having ice cream.

"So what was Mark doing that time. Was he troubling you?" Nichkhun asked.

"Kind of, but its ok" Jinyoung said enjoying his ice cream.

"Why are you enduring this fight with him. Just go and complain to your parents or his. He will be punished." That made Jinyoung divert his attention from ice cream

"If ice cream is your bait for me to complain on Mark, then this is small. And what you think, when the whole college knows about me and Mark, wont my parents living in the same house doesn’t know?", by that Jinyoung started his ice cream again.

"Right, but why no one is saying anything?"

"There is nothing to say in this. Its like two siblings fighting always. We are not siblings, at the same time we are not friends. We live together and we fight. That’s all"

"When will this end? I don’t like Mark talking to you like this."

"Its not just Mark talking to me like that. Even it happens with me too. Some things cant be avoided. I will talk to him and Yugi about your feelings though" Jinyoung ice cream in the wrong direction that the ice cream stuck on Jinyoung's lower lip.

"Hey you.. Your… " Nichkhun tried to direct Jinyoung about ice cream in his lips but don’t know how to do it, so he extended his hand to Jinyoung's lips. Before he could reach out to the lips, Nichkhun got call. He pulled his hand back to take the mobile from bag. "Hey Taec" Nichkhun spoke to the phone.

"I am on the way man. Will be there in 15minutes." with that he dropped the call, turning towards Jinyoung, "Ok Jini boy, will catchup again. Now I got to go" Nichkhun kissed Jinyoung on his lips to take the ice cream and he started towards his bike. Jinyoung saw eagerly if he can dodge on to the bike asking for ride to home but he ended up being quite and watching Nichkhun to leave.

Watch showed 8PM and it is pitch dark it being winter. Jinyoung got scared, as he saw very less crowd moving around. There are people coming in and out of the ice cream parlor, he got scared when each person passed by him. He tried to divert himself by concentrating on the ice cream that he doesn’t like, which got completed in no time. He rose up, turned around to see for help and went into the parlor hoping to get help from parlor hyung. When he went inside, that hyung has already left for the day. He looked around and asked a guy there, "Can you accompany me till my home?"

"Hyung, this is the busiest time for me and owner hyung is also not here. I cannot come out right now. Why don’t you call your home and ask them to pick you up." guy suggested. "My mobile ran out of battery and I don’t have my charger." Jinyoung said with a dull face.  "Then take my phone and call Mark hyung to pick you up" saying that he gave his mobile to Jinyoung. He took a second before he dialed the number. He could have called Yugyeom or his parents or driver hyung. But unfortunately, Mark's is the only number he was made to remember. He dialed the number taking a second before typing each number. Finally after typing all 10 numbers, he pressed the green button to call him. Phone rang for few rings but for no reply from the other side. "He did not pick the phone" "Dial again". Jinyoung now dialed Mark like 5 times but for no response from him. He gave up, drowning his face with frown. He gave away the phone saying "I will do something." "Sorry hyung, I am at night shift, if not I would at least walk you when my schedule is done" "That’s ok Daniel"

Jinyoung came out of the parlor, saw the people walking down the roads. This is his neighborhood, but he is not able to walk down. He scolded himself for being so coward. He looked at the watch, it showed 9pm. He thought its not too late to walk down his neighborhood. He gathered all his courage to walk to his house by himself. He walked for few steps when there were still the shops and people walking.

After walking for 5 minutes, slowly step by step looking around for any known faces, he saw the darkness before him and he started running to the house. He ran like Olympic runner Usain Bolt, for 2 minutes that’s when he saw some shadow coming opposite to him. The racing car has applied break and almost went out of the track. Then a cheetah came out of Jinyoung pushing him to run back to the place with crowd and shops.

After reaching the shops area, he went inside a grocery shop and he got lost among the items. He went around the shop, took all the items into a shopping bag, then he kept everything in their place in the aisle, while looking towards the road for any trace of Mark. He did the same for another hour.

Clock ticked 10:30pm. He sighed and still not able to find Mark anywhere around. Shop keepers looked at him suspicious. Just then to help him from the awkwardness, his stomach growled saying him that he is hungry. So he took a instant noodles pack asked them for hot water and started eating that. He sat near the glass wall facing road to see if he can find Mark coming for him. He ate very slowly that he was able to spend half an hour there for no Mark on his way.

Shopkeepers got angry on him and asked him to leave right then. He asked them if he can call one person. He got the call but for no response. He walked out of the shop as he can do nothing more than that.

Shop worker opened the door for him, Jinyoung walked out of the door with frowned face. He stood there doing nothing and that’s when he heard a familiar voice, "Jinyoung" Yugyeom shouted the moment he saw Jinyoung coming out of the shop.

Jinyoung looked the side, to find running Yugyeom and Mark. He also ran towards them gathering all the left over energy and first thing he did hugging Yugyeom and cried to heart. "Why it took so much time for you to come? You know how scared I was"

Mark rubbed Jinyoung's head, Jinyoung left Yugyeom and went to Mark to hug him. "Where is Nichkhun hyung?" Mark asked while in the hug.

"Teac hyung called and Khunnie hyung left me saying he has some work" Jinyoung said wiping his tears.

"How irresponsible? Why don’t you call me then?" Mark asked.

"My mobile switched off" Jinyoung said.

"You could have called from other's phone" Mark shouted at him releasing the hug.

"I called you from Daniel's number and some other's phone, when did you pick the phone from stranger's numbers" Jinyoung shouted back. "You want me to call you when I am scared and you wont pick the phone when you know I might be in some danger"

"Why you did not call me?" Yugyeom asked almost shouting.

"I was only trained to remember Mark's number. You know"

"Ok. Its mistake on everyone, lets go home now." Those three walked down the road and reached home safely. Before leaving Jinyoung before his room, Mark apologized "Sorry Jinyoung, I did not expect you to call me from unknown number but I should have given benefit of doubt. I will not ignore any unknown calls from now."

"Good night Mark" Saying this, Jinyoung went inside his room.

"Good night Jinyoungiee" Saying this Mark went to his own room.

 

---000---

Mark woke up 30 minutes early than his usual time, he got ready earlier than the start of the college and left in the bike to the campus. This is the limit of any horrible that can happen to Jinyoung. This should be stopped before any thing bad happens to Jinyoung. He drove faster than the usual startling people on the road. He did not care of anyone on the road. He did not trouble anyone though but he did confused them.

He parked the bike and ran towards the principal's room.

With in no time, he opened the door of principal's room, "Hyung! " he shouted, but stopped when he saw Junho Sir there in the room. "Can you give us some time Mark" Junho asked Mark. He nodded and left the room leaving time for both sir's. He waited next to the principal's room door for Junho to come out of the room. This is the first of all time that he got freaked out on someone. He always fight with Jinyoung but never did this with anyone other than him. Mark's eyes are blood red and he is looking like a lion ready for hunt.

It took around 15 minutes for Junho to come out of the room. He get startled by seeing Mark right next to the door. "you are still here?" asked Junho after seeing Mark. "Yes sir. Can I get in?" "Sure. Go easy on Principal sir" Junho understood something is off by seeing Mark's red eyes.

"Sure sir. Have a good day." saying this, Mark entered the principal's room to be invited by Taecyeon right before the way.

Junho closed the door to make sure that the students or other teachers doesn’t get any bad vibes of the stuff going on in the room.

"What happened Mark? Though you are younger to me and being my student, why are you looking so scary?" Taecyeon said with his hands in his pockets. He doesn’t know how to start the conversation with Mark who is right now more looking like fire.

Mark went straight to Taecyeon's collar, held it with both his hands, looked straight into Taecyeon's eyes, "You asked me to go easy on Nichkhun hyung and so I did not do anything that would hurt him. But then why are you hurting Jinyoung?"

"Mark, there should be some misunderstanding. Why would I hurt Jinyoung?" Taecyeon said holding Mark's shoulders.

"You will hurt Jinyoung by not telling your beloved crush the situation of Jinyoung and letting him take Jinyoung to be granted." Mark released Taecyeon's collar, walking towards the sofa that is available on the right side of the room.

Taecyeon went to Mark "Mark, you know we cannot talk about those stuff to others. Nichkhun is important to me. But Jinyoung is more important to me and my family. I am ready to give away my love for him and my brother has already gave up his love for Jinyoung's sake. There is no way that I will hurt him. When I heard Jinyoung missed his classes because of Khun, I told him that I don’t want my student to miss his classes and so asked him to stop talking to him late nights. And that stopped too." He was telling this while holding Jinyoung's hands, wiping the tears from Mark's eyes. All the anger in Mark has flew down as tears. Mark stopped the tears and rose up. "Then what about last night?"

"What about last night?" asked Taecyeon

"Your Nichkhun left Jinyoung on the road at 9pm alone. The reason why he left Jinyoungie on the road was a call from you." Mark told.

"Are you serious?" Taecyeon asked to get a nod of yes from Mark. "I am really sorry, I did not know that Nichkhun is with Jinyoung that time. If I know I would never ask him to come to me without dropping him at home."

"You should have taken care more Taec hyung" saying this Mark threw the vase on Principal's desk down that the pieces fell all over. Taecyeon adjusted himself behind Mark to protect himself from getting hit with the pieces.

Before Taecyeon could come out of the vase broken pieces, Nichkhun came from behind him without giving any time to anyone to even think of anything, Nichkhun slapped Mark on his right cheek. Taecyeon immediately held Mark's right hand with his left hand, protecting him from slapping an elder, and he slapped Nichkhun on behalf of Mark.

"Taec are you crazy? First you are letting this idiot to get into your room and spoil your furniture and second you are slapping me instead of punishing him. " Nichkhun shouted at Taecyeon.

"Be happy Khunnie, if I did not slap you, Mark will slap you which is not good for your pride and also for you relationship with Jinyoung." Taecyeon said putting his hand on the other's shoulder trying to console him.

"Seriously you got crazy Taec. If he hits me I will complain about him in the college board and will get him debarred to make sure he wont get admission in any other college" Nichkhun tried to explain Taecyeon as if he is making a point pushing Taecyeon's hand off his shoulder.

Mark laughed out loud at that, tapped Taecyeon as if he is telling him to take care of friend and left the room.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Nichkhun tried to stop Mark who went off the room without caring for what's happening in the room. He turned towards his friend who is laughing too "He laughed at me and then he ignored me. I am not going to leave him. Why are you laughing?" said to Taecyeon.

"What ever you said is the best joke of the year. Why do you think Mark is studying in this college? This degree is nothing to him. Next year he is going to start a company of his before he got the degree. He along with Jinyoung and Yugyeom going to heir MJ entertainments the biggest Idol manufacturers in Korea. If you debar him now he will happily take over his company this year itself. You are not ruining anything for him."

Nichkhun opened his mouth in amusement thinking what's going on. Taecyeon continued, "On the other hand, if Mark complains to the board about you dating a student and getting him into trouble, you will not be accepted in any college to teach and that will ruin you and your career"

"My god. I did not think about this. How do you know so much about them Taec?" Nichkhun asked Taecyeon.

"Me.." Taecyeon smiled Just then, a guy entered the room saying, "Hyung! What the hell is this?" Taecyeon and Nichkhun both looked the direction. "Jackson" Nichkhun said. "Khunnie hyung. How are you?" "I am good Jack. How are you?" "Fine hyung."

Jackson hugged Taecyeon, "Hyung I came and reported here. So you make the arrangements for my admission and sign it as my guardian. I am going to finish some important stuff I got to do" Jackson told and started back from the room.

"How did he get here? I thought he is studying abroad!" Nichkhun asked again.

"You have lots of questions. Okay I will answer all your questions. Lets meet after the college. It’s a long story. Now get back to the work. Why are you here?"

----000-----

Mark he sitting in his place in the classroom with head phones on. He is not caring for how noisy the class is. First period is Nichkhun's so he no more bothered about discipline for his class. Students understood something is off, so they are making less noise than usual. They don’t want their CPL to get scoldings because of them when he is actually off mood. When the class is enjoying among themselves, a handsome guy entered the room.

He can hear so many awe's and wow's from all over the class irrespective of the gender, but he did not care for those guys. His only target is waiting, as in sitting in its own world, for him. He walked straight to his friend and kissed Mark on his lips. Mark got offended, pulled his headphones and jumped from his place to scold the person but stopped.

"Jackson. How long..!" he hugged Jackson right in the middle of the class.

Jackson pulled away the hug, confessed to Mark, "I love you. I missed you so much" and gave another peck on Mark's lips. "I too miss you so much" Mark said.

That’s when Jinyoung and Yugyeom came to the class running. Their running has got speed breaker after seeing the most familiar person kissing their Mark in middle of the class. Jinyoung stood their stunned and Yugyeom was almost about to cry by seeing the picture.

"Who is he?" BamBam came to Yugyeom.

"Jackson Hyung" Yugyeom said. "Bam, sleep in my room for today?"