Love you too

Twisted Love

"Jinyoung please. He just came out of hospital today. Dont send him back again. Come back", Yugyeom shouted at running Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stopped his steps in shock, turned back facing Yugyeom in disbelief. "What are you talking? What happened to Mark?"

"Mark and I are celebrated Jackson's raise in grades the day he fought with you. They even had that night but next day morning, Mark did not wake up from sleep while still breathing. We rushed him to hospital. Doctor said he became unconscious due to depression. You are supposed to be crying when you are hurting, but Mark did not cry so he got into this situation.", Yugyeom explained Jinyoung.

Immediately Mark's words flashed in Jinyoung's ears, "This side of me I can only show to you Jinyoung, I cannot cry before anyone else". That made Jinyoung fall on his knees. He got devasted after realizing this. Yugyeom went to ease Jinyoung, but Jinyoung shooed him. He got up on his toes again and started to go behind Mark, only to get stopped by younger again.

"Whats now Yugyeom?"

"Did you not listen when I told you to leave Mark alone?"

"Mark needs me Yugyeom. Please let me go."

"The person he needs least is you right now Jinyoung.", Yugyeom shouted. Jinyoung couldn't take all these any more. He went through a lot all these days and he cannot take it any more, he bursted out.

"Don't act as if you are the only one who loves Mark, Yugyeom."

"What are you talking? What do you mean I love Mark? And what do you mean I am not the one?"

"I know you love Mark and you confessed him in my hospital room when I was in coma and you both made out in my room with me in the room."

"First of all, you were in coma when that happened. How do you know it?"

"Thanks for someone's loud proposals and moarns that brought me out of Coma that night itself. Next day morning i just woke up from my sleep"

"Why you did not tell us then?"

"I dint want to disturb your moment with Mark so I did not make sound and slept off as usual"

"You can say later also, but you never said why?"

"How can I say out? As per me yesterday Mark proposed me and today he is kissing you"

"Oops..." Yugyeom felt sorry for a second before he realize something, "wait what?" Jinyoung realized what he just blurted out and started running away from Yugyeom. Thanks for slippery floor that Yugyeom couldn't catch him before he enter his room and lock it. Yugyeom stuck to the elder's room door, when he was not able to get into the room, he shouted out load.

"Yahh Park Jinyoung! It's not that you are never coming out of this room and never meeting me. I will definitely get all the stuff out of your mouth soon. You lier. I hate you". He banged the door and went off. Jinyoung hit his head hard for saying that out. How can he be so unconscious about what he is saying. 

--------0000-------

Jinyoung got diverted from how to talk to Mark to how to hide from Yugyeom. Mark sensed something is off in the house but he couldn't ask anyone since both are busy playing Hide and Seek. After few days of struggle, Mark and Jinyoung's 20th birthday came. Night before their birthday, all members of the house arranged their gifts on a table in hall for both Mark and Jinyoung. More than any gift that they receive on that day, They are more interested in their letters from 10 years back. 

Mark went 30 minutes before the clock striked 12 and took the gifts he wanted first. He picked envelope from Jinyoung, a gift box from Jackson and a small gift for him from Yugyeom. Jinyoung went late being very diplomatic about timing he arrived at the spot 5 minutes before and took only one thing that concerned him over there, Mark's letter.

The moment they saw 12:00 in their mobiles they opened their letters first. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's letter to Mark.

Hi Baby, How are you? You became more handsome right. You were dashing even now and by the time you read this letter, I am guessing you will be very hot.

Business: Congratulations for winning Inter college tennis national's along with me. You were awesome with that racket. Its time for us to start our own project YMJ like how we call it. All the best for our start up and hope we debut the best people out. 

Personal: Baby, you are annoyed by me right. I am so painful to handle. I do all dorky stuff and put myself in trouble that need you to pitch in help me. While I was doing such stuff, I know they are not fun but I love to do it. When I do such stuff, you always stands before me protecting me from others and that's the only thing i treasure. I love the way you care for me. Also, since you are there to take care of me I am being careless always. Please forgive me for all these troubles I am causing you.

Assumption: Ah.... I called you baby because at 20yrs of age, you are my baby. By the time we marry each other and take care of some kids, I will still be the same annoying Jinyoung. Please take care of me till my end hyung.

Family: Common, its already 20 years. Propose me today and marry me before Yugyeom's birthday. That kid has an eye on you he would be writing the same all over his letter for you. Marry me before you read his letter. 

Confession: I love you Mark. I am not dare enough to say you this now in 2008. So hiding my feeling right now in this letter. Though I propose you late, I am leaving you proof that I am in love with you from this young. Not now but Mark, I fell in love for you from the moment I came to my senses after our birth. 

I Love You Mark, 

Jinyoung, age: 10years

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's letter to Jinyoung:

Hi Sweety. Woww I want to see your face right now. The blushing Jinyoung. Common Jinyoung, by this time you should get used to me calling you that. You are stil blushing for that. How did you grow up? Are you same cute Jinyoung or you became more cuter? I wanna really see you reading this letter.

I have been thinking about this but not able to come up with one, what shall we name our startup company? We should also by now start the search for kids to debut under our own label. Wow we got lot of work to do.

Sweety, 3 requests for you. One, please forgive me for being over protective to you. What to do, my breathing becomes tough when I realize that you are in trouble. Thats why to keep myself alive I am being so protective towards you. That goes beyond limits at times, I know sorry for that over extra concern. This will not stop even after we marry eachother and take care of our babies and their babies. Please dont stop me from caring you at any time no matter what! 

Two, stand by me till the end Jinyoung. This should be your oath in our marriage.

Three, dont ever think that I would prefer Yugyeom to you. He is important, very very important. But you are more important, very very very important. Not only him but no one in this world take your place in my life. You are more important than myself. Nothing comes before you.

You are stuck with me for ever Sweety.

Love you too Jinyoung,

Mark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark's POV: 

I read his letter 7th time already. Still I am not able to understand what went wrong that we two are like this now. Like how Jinyoung wrote, we both are supposed to exchange rings today. Forget about exchanging rings, I am not sure if we will wish each other on our birthday. I never expected that I will see such a day with Jinyoung but it is here. He loved me when he was 10 years old, scratch that he is literally in love with me from the time he was born. He can forget dating me after the incident, but how can he forget he being in love with me for all through his life and ignore me that badly. I couldn't understand this, so I read the letter one more time.

Cool Mark, its waste of time to worry about all the past. Is it? Don’t we need to fix the damages happened? What will I do now? It's on Jinyoung. He wont answer me even if I ask so no use on it. I turned back to see the gifts on the table that I picked up. I opened Yugyeom's gift box. Surprisingly, it has one small paper. I opened it to read what's in there and it says - "Jinyoung never forgot kissing you". That’s all is written here. Whom are you kidding? Does it even make sense when you just write 5 words like this. What should I do now? But what does it mean by he never forgot? Then why he acted as one? Should I ask Jinyoung? Or Yugyeom? Aahhh.. My head is aching.

Then I opened Jackson's gift. It has answer paper from our last sem finals. Every one went crazy today. When I saw the paper more clearly I understood that the answer paper, basically duplicate, belongs to Jinyoung's paper 1. This is the subject he got less marks that kept him behind Jackson and Yugyeom. He flipped through the pages and saw one answer Jinyoung wrote and for some reason scratched it. Then I flipped the papers again but he never answered that question. Look deep into the scratched part, it is evident that Jinyoung perfectly knows that answer very well, then why on the hell earth did he scratch it.

I guess I will faint one more time without any help from any one. Ah already got enough, cant take more.