Jackson's Love

Twisted Love

"So that’s why don’t behave like you know everything. Jinyoung is not like anyone you know. Treat him like a glass bowl. He is very important to many people. Don’t hurt him" Taecyeon finished saying the story to Nichkhun.

"Are you threatening me now?" Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon with question mark face and continued, "How do you know so much about them?", while sipping his drink.

Nichkhun forced Taecyeon to tell him what's going on with Mark and Jinyoung that he knows of. Why Mark went so nuts after him just for leaving Jinyoung alone near his neighborhood at freaking 9pm and Taecyeon explained the part about the incident that happened with the senior and then how Mark took care of Jinyoung for 3 years along with Yugyeom.

"You remember my sister?" Taecyeon asked Nichkhun.

"The one that I wanted to date, if she is not your sister?" Nichkhun asked and Taecyeon nodded as yes, "What's with her while you are telling me the story of Mark and Jinyoung." He continued.

Taecyeon just looked his eyebrows up and looked at Nichkhun with out blinking. Nichkhun looked at Taecyeon for sometime until he understood what was happening. "Are you serious?" he asked the other. That’s when a tear fell from Taecyeon's eye proving he is serious.

"Where is she now? You said she went abroad to study along with Jackson. Is she fine?", he asked in curiosity.

"She is fine now. She fell in water after hitting many trees that made less impact on her and that’s she got recovered in a month from the wounds. She was here until Jinyoung woke up and when she realized that he forgot everything from that day, she went away from him since she doesn’t want him to remember anything after he seeing her." Taecyeon stopped to take breath and he forgot while drinking his drink.

"Sorry I never knew this about Juliet."

"Don’t be. And there is nothing to be sorry of for her. She is fine. She did not loose anything on that except for some nonsense kisses and wound from the trees. The person most impacted by this was Jinyoung. If he did not stand for her on that day she could have died miserably. So me and my family are in debt for him." Taecyeon explained more.

"Okay. From now on I will behave with Jinyoung then. Then what's with Mark and Jackson. When did they get together?" Nichkhun back to his list of questions.

"He was living with my aunt and uncle when this incident happened. He came down here immediately after he came to know what happened. When he went to see Jinyoung, he met Mark…. "

"What's up guys? What both hyungs chatting at this late hour?" Jackson who just walked into the room asked the guys.

He came with dinner take away's for both his hyungs and him. He was happy to be back to his love and to a normal life again after taking so many pressures. He promised to treat the two friends for being back to them and so brought the stuff back to him. He spent a valuable time with his Mark till this hour and brought the food when he was done.

"Your love story", told Taecyeon with in blink of eye.

"Holy crap. Why you are discussing my story. And you Mr. Bother, don’t dare to tell anyone my story with out knowing the actual theories. You will get people to form opinions.", Jackson with his usual behavior of funniness said without breathing. That brought smile on both Taecyeon and  Nichkhun's faces.

"Okay so, can you tell me your story?" Nichkhun asked controlling his smile.

"First lets start eating our food. Next while having food I will explain the story to all of you" Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked their sides to find who are those all and to realize its only two of them.

They had their first mouth of food and then Jackson started his story -

Jackson and Mark love story --

Jackson was adopted by his aunt and uncle when he was a month's baby. His mom gave him to her sister as she already has 2 kids. As the other doesn’t have any kids. As for Jackson his parents are his aunt and uncle, but his siblings are Taecyeon and Juliet. They were always been close to each other though it was a long distance relationship. They care so much for each other that they can sacrifice every damn in this world for the sake of their siblings especially Jackson since he was always far from them. He grew up in China until the incident. As soon as he got the information about the incident he ran back to Seoul. First thing he did was to go and check on Juliet when he got down from flight.

Thankfully, she was fine and proper. When he was doing all sort of things to make Juliet comfortable, she asked him to go and help Jinyoung instead saying he is the one who is more impacted by the incident and not her. Jackson took responsibility for Juliet and tried to help Jinyoung.

Jackson ran to Jinyoung's hospital to help him out. He got the room number from the people at the reception. He entered the room to see sleeping Jinyoung. He went near him, tried to set the blanket for him, rearranged all the stuff around neatly around. After a while, the door of the room opened to startle Jackson who is setting the pillows in the room. He was about to put the pillow behind Jinyoung, but froze before his face when he heard the door sound. More freezing for him was the broad angelic smile that is glowing all over the room from an angel like person walking in to the room.

Mark and Yugyeom ran to Jackson, who was looking at Mark like a dead fish, pulled the pillow from Jackson shouting, "Who are you? What the hell are you doing here?" When Jackson was not answering for his question, Mark gave him a punch on his belly, that pulled Jackson from his dreamland to Jinyoung's room.

"Oouch.. Are you crazy?" he asked Mark pressing his stomach and taking seat on the sofa next to him.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Mark asked for the second time.

"I am Jackson. I am Ju… hmmmm.. Taecyeon hyung's brother. Came here to take care of Jinyoung for sometime while I am here."

"I have never seen you with Taec hyung before and there is no mention of you before" Yugyeom asked feeling proud for his questions.

"I was adopted by my aunt and uncle from my birth. So I was always in China with them. Came now after I heard of something" That made Yugyeom feel guilty for thinking he found a culprit of Jinyoung's situation.

"By the way. You both are.." Jackson asked forwarding his hand to the other two.

"I am Mark and he is Yugyeom. We are Jinyoung's friends." Mark introduced the themselves.

"Nice to meet you. Can you let me know how can I help you here."

"Nice to meet you too. We need to give bath to Jinyoung and dress him up again. So if you can stay out side for a while we would finish it." Yugyeom forgot all respect for some reason with Jackson.

"Why I can also help you with that stuff." Jackson tried to stay with the people for some more time.

"No, Jinyoung wouldn’t like it when some stranger sees him like that. So" Mark convinced the other.

"Okay. That’s good for me and my heart too. I will go out. Please let me know when you are done" Jackson said while going out.

After a while, Yugyeom came outside to put the trash out side and saw Jackson sitting next to the door on the chair holding his heart. He immediately jumped and asked. "Are you fine? Why are you holding your heart?"

"aahhhh… My heart ache" said Jackson before he realize what he said and then continued, "Are you guys done? Can I come in"

"Yup you can come", Jackson and Yugyeom went inside the room. Jackson ran errands all through the day for Mark and Yugyeom, for several reasons. One being, he doesn’t know how to help Jinyoung yet. Two, Mark and Yugyeom doesn’t want him to help Jinyoung without knowing basics. Most importantly, he need to stick around and impress his angel as soon as possible. After the visitor hours are over, Jackson was sent out to his house.

Violet is between Mark and Yugyeom>>

Jackson took a tray of Beer bottles and fried rice for dinner with Taecyeon. The moment he saw the stuff in Jackson's hand Taecyeon understood that there is something off with his very brother. When Jackson got settled next to Taec, Taec asked him as he couldn’t control his eagerness.

"Did something happen in hospital?"

"Wow! How do you know that?" Jackson returned.

"Is it something to ask? Tell me what happened?"

On the other side, In Jinyoung's room in the hospital, Mark and Yugyeom are sitting in a couch with Mark's head on Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Mark! Did you feel anything weird about this Jackson guy?" asked Yugyeom.

"No! Why do you feel so?", Mark asked in return.

"When I went to bring him in after we got Jinyoung fresh up, he said he has heart ache and after that he was too nice to us which is too high for helping his sister. He lingered here till dawn just sitting and not doing anything."

"What if he really had the pain and was resting here for longer time?"

Yugyeom answered with a sigh, "For argument sake, if he comes tomorrow, he had real pain if not….?" Yugyeom stopped there.

"If not what?" Mark asked.

"I am in love. For the first time, I fell in love in first sight with one of them", Jackson confessed to Taecyeon.

"He fell for one of us, and that’s very badly", Yugyeom told Mark.

"Who is that one?" Taec asked Jack.

"Give a guess as my brother" Jackson gave puzzle to Taecyeon.

"Okay, I believe you. But who is that one?" Mark asked Yugyeom.

"It can be anyone. Jinyoung, because he risked his life and helped his sister. He might have fell for him while in China itself. Or after seeing his looks, a good guy with good looks is a never no for love." Yugyeom's first guess.

"Mark because of his killer looks and Angelic Smile. He got a powerful attitude that can attract any bloody in this city." Taec's second guess.

"Me. Because he is insane", Yugyeom ended the guessing with himself being third guess.

"Why do you think I am insane if I fall for Yugyeom?", Jack asked Taec.

"Because he is too young and too tall for you. You would not prefer that unless you became insane" Taec answered.

"Why do you think that he is insane if he falls for you?" Mark asked Yugyeom.

"When you see a third person while the first is a visual god and the other is a bomb, you will never fall for the third person unless you are insane" Yugyeom answered.

"Ok! So who is the one I fell for?" Jack asked.

"As of the current situation, it cannot be Yugyeom and I would say you drop yourself here itself since Mark and Jinyoung are born for each other, you cannot go in between them, no one would agree for that. So you better step back before it becomes too late for your heart to take it" Taec explained.

"I don’t care who he fell for! If he comes tomorrow and shows any signs of he interested in one of us, lets let him know the possibilities for his good. There is something I do care now." Mark stopped while talking raised his head from Yugyeom's shoulder to face him, "Are these you thinking that I have angelic smile and no one would fall for you when you are with us are anyway related?"

Yugyeom looked at Mark and he didn’t know that a drop of tear fell from his eye before he could confess, "I love you Mark" Yugyeom said.

"Are they both in love?" Jack asked

"No one knows, but everyone who knows them thinks that they both are a thing" Taec said.

"Then I still have chance. Will see how it goes. Okay I will go to bed now" Jackson said leaving for his room.

"I never wanted to come between you two. I love you both together more than I love you. For some reason when I saw you kissing Jinyoung on your couch my heart broke into 1000 pieces. I don’t know how I am still living it. I promise I wont trouble you and I never wanted to separate you two." Yugyeom's words were stopped there as a pair of his favorite lips fell on his. They went on a long 5 minute kiss. When they broke the kiss, Mark said, "I love you too Yugyeom, I love Jinyoung more. No one can take his place. I am sorry." and he hugged the younger.

"Mark!" "Hmm" "Can we ask Jinyoung for love when he awakes! Lets become 3 lovers the same way as 3 friends"

Mark laughed at the younger's innocence, then he broke the hug and kissed the younger again. They both slept in the same bed hugging each other.

----0000-----

Next day Jackson came, confirming that he is in love with one of them. Yugyeom and Mark went with Jackson separately and found that he flirted with Mark confirming for them that Jackson is actually in love with Mark. Mark and Yugyeom discussed and decided to inform Jackson that Mark is in love with Jinyoung and so Jackson has no chance and he can stop his impressing acts then and there.

When Yugyeom and Mark were about to tell Jackson that Mark is in love with Jinyoung, Jinyoung woke up from his coma leaving their discussion half done. Yugyeom immediately ran to fetch doctors. Jackson stood their spellbound and Mark ran to Jinyoung to talk to him.

"Jinyoung, Jinyoungie, are you able to hear me? Jinyoungie"

"Ahh… Why are you shouting like that. Yeah I am able to hear you" Jinyoung replied.

That’s when the doctors came to examine Jinyoung and said everything is fine with Jinyoung. But for Jinyoung nothing is fine, he forgot why he is in hospital after starting from school and who is that new guy staring at him from last 10 minutes. Hearing that Jinyoung is fine, Mark got happy and leaned forward to kiss Jinyoung, for which he got a push back from the other saying "What are you doing?" Mark got startled and went behind until their parents arrived. That night Mark did not come to hospital and so did Yugyeom and so did Jackson.

 

Learning that Jinyoung forgot he had feelings for Mark, Jackson shifted his school from China to Seoul, he went to same school as Mark, helped Mark mentally while the other was helping Jinyoung to walk. Jackson tried to stick around to Mark as much as possible, without leaving a single moment. Jackson's happy attitude brought some hopes and joy for Yugyeom and Mark. Soon they became friends to good friends to close friends irrespective of the fact that they all know about each other's intentions.

It took not much time for Jinyoung to walk and run and Mark and Jinyoung went to school for the relief of Yugyeom and Jackson. All Jinyoung, Jackson, Yugyeom and Mark went to same class and sat in same bench. Yugyeom gave up on his feelings for Mark after seeing Mark being hurt when he learned about Jinyoung's lack of feelings for him. And was always curious about why Jackson is not giving up on him. After holding this eagerness for an year, Yugyeom asked Jackson about the same.

Jackson replied, "I fell for Mark the moment I saw him, I drowned deep in the ocean of Mark after realizing the relationship between him and you guys. If he can give his life for someone who forgot him, think how much he can give for someone who loves him. Of course I cannot compare myself with Jinyoung. But I can get atleast 50% of what Jinyoung gets right that itself is enough for me. And most importantly, Mark got depressed when Jinyoung forgot him. I cannot leave him alone when I clearly know that he needs some one right now. So, first I want to linger around him and get him to normal and then have him for myself. Make sense?"

"You sound selfish and caring at same time. Thanks for taking care of Mark.", Yugyeom replied and left the topic there.

Years passed, 3 good friends became 4 and that friendship became more closer and famous.

----00000-----

A day before Mark's and Jinyoung's 18th birthday, Jackson went to meet Mark at the park next to Mark's house which is their hangout place for 4 of them. Jackson sat on the bench, and waited there for Mark seeing at the sky and then playing his guitar. Mark came after he saw Jackson's message.

"What's up Jacks?" asked Mark while sitting next to Jackson.

"Mark! I never thought I would do this, but learning that tomorrow is your 18th birthday and I cannot do this after tomorrow. So trying to gather all my courage to confess you." Jackson stopped there to see at the moon.

Mark just smiled at Jackson, waited for Jackson to come back from what ever he is thinking.

"Mark, I love you. I fell for you the moment I saw you. I left my parents back and stayed here just to stay with you. I know tomorrow you are turning 18th and you and Jinyoung might decide on something. But if that happens, I will not have chance to even let you know what I am thinking. So Mark… I LOVE YOU" Jackson completed.

"I love you too. You were always helpful to me, you stood by me when Jinyoung had trouble memorizing the stuff. You helped me to get over the pain I had to go through because of Jinyoung. I am never thankful to anyone as much as I am to you" Saying that Mark hugged Jackson. After a while, Jackson broke the hug and kissed Mark on his lips. This kiss went for 5 longer minutes. And  thus Jackson and Mark became lovers.

After few months after this, Jackson's parents asked him to go back China, so he left Seoul to maintain a long term relationship with Mark.

-----00000------ Thus ends Jackson's love story.

"That’s my story with Mark. Okay I will go to sleep. Good night" Jackson left them eating to text Mark.

Next day Nichkhun met Jinyoung in a coffee shop near their college, to apologize for his behavior.

"That’s ok hyung! You dint know about my situation. What can you do?" Jinyoung excused Nichkhun the same moment.

"But still you should have told me to drop you at home."

"That I was planning to, but you got call and you sounded you are in hurry. So I did not say anything", Jinyoung felt guilty mean while.

"Atleast call me when you did not find any other company!?"

"My mobile switched off and I only remember Mark's number. So I called it but he did not pick the call which lead to me staying at that shop for longer hours."

"That jerk. What's wrong with him? Can he be cautious at these kind of situations?" Nichkhun showed his angry face.

Just then the clock ticked 4 pm. Jinyoung got up to leave the café.

"Where are you going? I will drop you" Nichkhun pulled Jinyoung back to seat.

"I have to go for Tennis practice. That’s important." Jinyoung said and then started to stand up.

"Why are you still going behind that er? Practice with someone else and play with them" Nichkhun still tried to stop Jinyoung.

Jinyoung couldn’t stand this behavior towards Mark and so he left the place as soon as possible.

Jinyoung directly walked towards the tennis practice room and he hit Mark on his cheek very badly.

"Are you crazy? Whats wrong with you?" Mark said to get an answer..

"You Jerk. You deserve this" With that Jinyoung took his tennis racket and started playing his game with different opponent leaving Mark spellbound there.