Tournament

Twisted Love

"Mark… Mark…. MARK…" PT Sir Junho shouted moving Mark through his shoulder thus making Mark to return to this world after being hit by Jinyoung.

"What are you doing here without practicing?" asked Junho.

"I… I… ", Mark tried to answer but that’s what he was able to say.

"Ok what ever. Where is Jinyoung?" Mark just moved his head to point to the direction of Jinyoung playing with Jaebum against Wonpil and Jay.

Junho called Jinyoung right away. "Why are you not playing with Mark?"

"He is not in the field yet so im practicing with available spot sir" Jinyoung said just to make Mark's mouth wide open.

"Start playing with Mark. Competition starts in two days and you both have not practiced playing doubles together even once." Saying that Junho called Jaebum and paired him with himself to play against Mark and Jinyoung.

Match started very well until, Jinyoung ran to Mark's court to play his ball. Mark got startled and thought may be they are doing front and back spots so he went back to take all long shots. Junho played a longshot and Mark was getting ready to play it but before he hit it, Jinyoung came in and tired to hit it too which ended up both their rackets hitting each other and ball falling in the court giving score for Junho and JB. This continued until Junho and JB won the set.

Junho threw his racket and ran towards Mark and Jinyoung giving a punch to Mark shouting, "Get out of my view. You irresponsible. If you don’t want to win this tournament why did you waste my whole time?"

Mark stood there with bend head saying, "I am sorry sir."

Junho just showed the direction out of the court to Mark, with which he left the tennis court. Junho looked at Jinyoung with burning eyes to see Jinyoung's eyes filled with water. "What? You also don’t want to win the tournament?". "Its my dream to win this tournament sir." said Jinyoung. "Then go bring him in and have him play properly, if not then I will pair you up with someone else, who really want to win this. I cant dare to loose this tournament."

Jinyoung turned away from Junho to fetch Mark, the moment he realized no one is watching him, his tears started flowing. He felt guilt for Mark being punished for his mistake. Mark doesn’t deserve this. He was playing properly, its him who messed it up. But its not something new, for everything wrong that he does, its Mark who bares the results. I should have thought about it before he act. Anyways Mark deserves this too for messing up in Taecyeon hyung's room. While all these were playing in his head, he managed to reach Mark who is packing his bag.

He stood before Mark, with teary eyes. "What's wrong Jinyoung?" Mark asked him.

"What would I do? You are the one who started it!" by then Yugyeom reached them.

"Will you care to explain?" Yugyeom asked Jinyoung.

"Why did you do nuisance in Taecyeon hyung's office?" Jinyoung asked pointing to Mark.

"So this is for that huh! Okay still, I have been like this all through these 20 years. Why are you making a scene out of it now?" Mark scoffed. 

"Coz now it's about my boyfriend " 

"And that's why he should be taught more." 

"Mark watch out what u r saying"

"Why should I? Yugyeom in your relationship with Bambam for last 2 years, has he ever left you alone on the road?" Mark asked Yugyeom.

"To speak the truth. In 2 years of our friendship and love relationships Bambam never allowed me to go anywhere alone, leaving me somewhere and going on work is out of option and has never happened" Yugyeom answered truthfully. 

"Not everyone is same. You should understand that".

"Who in this world leave someone, who was dragged by himself, alone on the road just because his friend called him? Would you do that to Nichkhun if Yugyeom calls you in the middle of your date?" Mark scolded this time. 

With that tears started dropping from Jinyoung's eyes. Mark immediately hugged him calming him. "Don't worry Jinyoung. Nichkhun never dated a boy and had never been a friend of anyone other than Taecyeon hyung so he behaved like that. Now that he knows your importance he will be adorable towards you."

"But why you have to do it so harshly? You could have told him normally." Jinyoung said with his eyes filled with water.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung" Mark said caressing Jinyoung's cheeks. 

"He called you er, Mark" Jinyoung started crying badly. Hugging Mark. Using the opportunity, Yugyeom also hugged Mark and Jinyoung. 

"What? ! I'm still a ." Mark asked teasingly.

"Even I'm a ", Jinyoung protected himself at this situation also. 

"Oh ! I'm younger than you two and I'm not . Bambam" Yugyeom said releasing the hug.

That made all there burst into laughter. "I will apologize Taecyeon hyung for what ever I did in his room. Now that we r done with our fight for today, can we concentrate on our tournament " Mark said. And thus everyone left after packing their stuff. 

They went on another round with Junho and JB and won the next two sets. Junho appreciated the two and left the ground for both of them.  Since he has to train another team too.  Mark and Jinyoung played their next games with JB and Yugyeom who were also going to participate in tennis singles competition.

-----0000----

Day before the competition all the kids gathered in the kids house to encourage the participants who are taking part in competition. They had a feast for dinner and gathered near in the garden area of their house with campfire to give some encouraging words for their beloved. 

"This is the day I have been waiting for a year now. Yugyeom winning this competition is like the world for me. Yugyeom, if you win this competition I will let you top for a month" Bambam's encouraging words for Yugyeom. 

"Seriously !" Yugyeom jumped. Bambam just nodded to confirm that. "My boy friend is the best in this world" Yugyeom hugged his boyfriend while going around with him in his hands.

"Oh! So it's Bam who is top always is it? " YoungJae laughed from beside Mark. 

"Guys shut up, we have girls here", Mark shooed going into Jackson's embrace.

"OK my turn! I have always seen JB hyung as a leader. I wish him to win gold medal in this competition but I won't be disappointed if he wins any medal. One thing hyung, any medal you bring, I will give you a surprise" YoungJae's words for JB."

"ooooooooo" everyone shouted teasing JB, who took no time to lose himself in thoughts. 

"YoungJae is being safe, since we have Yugyeom also participating in the competition. " Jinyoung teased almost sitting in 

Jackson's turn to convey some good word for his boyfriend. "I have nothing to say here. This is his dream from his childhood to win this competition with Jinyoung. From the time I have been with Mark, his dreams became mine. Now I'm dreaming about taking a perfect picture in my heart of the scene where Mark and Jinyoung stands on the podium for first place and holding the big trophy. If you make this dream come true Mark, I will grant you one wish you ask for, just one okay! "

"Love you Jacks. Sure will do" Mark hugged Jackson. 

This is not something they expected to do, but since all boyfriends are here, they invited Nichkhun also to the party. Nichkhun's turn to encourage Jinyoung. 

"I know Jinyoung will win this, still if he does, I will show him heaven on earth." Nichkhun said to the people around. Jinyoung blushed and hugged Nichkhun. Nichkhun kissed Jinyoung on his forehead earning an "Aweeee" from the people around.

"Okay now its the turn of the competitors.", BamBam pointed.

"I will start first as being younger. Its my dream from 15 years to win this tournament. And I promise myself that I am going to win this. To add to my dream I get to top BamBam for a month so definitely I am going to win this no matter what happens." Yugyeom confessed running to BamBam's lap like a kid. That made JB adjust in his place, which YoungJae observed, so he went next to him to confront him.

After being relaxed, "I will go next. I hope to be part of the people who stand in the podium since my dream started after I started playing with Yugyeom, I don’t want to surpass his dreams. I only can take one exam at a time, once this exam is over, YoungJae I have something for you." JB said with out break, and took seat next to YoungJae.

"Guess its my turn now. Mark," Jinyoung started earning a smirk on Younger's faces and a shock to Nichkhun, "I know I am not perfect. You are the one who makes me perfect. Tomorrow's tournament also, I will win it only because of you. You will bring my dream to real, so Mark if we win this tournament, I promise I will stop fighting with you." Yugyeom jumped again this time towards Mark. Then he hugged Jinyoung and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. Mark smiled as if his lips going to tear apart. After releasing the hug from Yugyeom, Jinyoung said to Nichkhun, "And I will give one thing you are waiting from me from long time Khun Hyung", he went to hug Nichkhun.

Mark who gonna talk last, "Jinyoung, its true that I am the one who is going to make your dream come true. At the same time, you are the one who brings mine true. Its our combined dream and we will win it together. If our dream fulfills, I too will stop interfering in your life considering you can take care of yourself and you don’t need my intervention anymore." It gained a broad smile in Nichkhun's face. And loosing the brighness in other's faces.

---0000-----

Next day students from different colleges gathered in the tournament arena. After all players were introduced and the opening ceremony, competitions started. First match for Mark and Jinyoung, they lost with 2-1 score. Nichkhun sighed like he knows thats going to happen. Yugyeom sighed as if he also knows thats going to happen. Others started freaking out on how these two can loose in their first match of knock outs. They had second match with another team that evening. To surprise everyone possible, they won this match with 2-0. And the same continued to all the matches till semi finals. 

In singles competetion, first match turned out to be between JB and Yugyeom. The Match went for longer than expected. They played each set for god knows number of times hitting the balls. As the crowd started going out of the auditorium, JB and Yugyeom realized that they are playing for longer time and then they started playing for real and obviously, 15 years of practice will defeat 2 years practice. Yugyeom won. And from then, they both never lost any match until quarter finals. 

The actual truth was, alll our friends, first played their first round understanding the ground to play and they succeeded to the core that they never has to look back in their score. Mark and Jinyoung is the top performer for the tournament in doubles, where as Yugyeom and JB are 1 and 2 placed as per the score.

Finals --

The final match was between Yugyeom and JB again for singles. Every one gathered to see that match. Curiousity doubled for BamBam and YoungJae on who will win the match. Match went with short rounds and each playing totally perfect. First set Yugyeom won. BamBam jumped around and offered snacks to all his friends. Second set JB won, YoungJae offered drinks to all his friends earning a furious look from BamBam. After they are done with the food and drinks, third set started. Though the two played really well this time, totally opposite to their first match, the match went for 30minuted only for one remaining set. Finally JB gave up, giving Gold medal to Yugyeom and Silver for himself. Everyone were happy for Yugyeom and JB including JB and Youngjae. 

After the singles, there is two hour gap before the doubles finals start. All 7 went for lunch, before others are done, Mark and Jackson got disappeared from the group. When the remaining 5 are having food in the food court, Wonpil and Jay having lunch in the next table and they were talking. "I dont think Mark would be able to win against us at this rate. If so, this will be our first win in our community." Wonpil said to Jay.

"Why do you think Mark won't win against us? He is the rock star, we will never be able to win against him.", Jay protested.

"You dint see? Mark and Jackson went into an empty room around the corner, and the girls coming by that way are murmering that they heard some sounds of excitement made by Mark from the room. Definitely they are doing it. So soon Mark won't be able to walk and winning the game is out of option" laughed Wonpil. 

The 5 friends having food in the next table are hearing this, this what ever Wonpil is saying sounded comic for all of them and they controlled their laughter under their lips. Jay got tensed seeing this, so he asked for details to Wonpil, "What is that you are saying they are doing? How Jackson is going to make Mark not to walk?"

"You dumb Jay. Mark went with Jackson to empty room to " Wonpil eloborated so everyone understood.

Jinyoung and Yugyeom choked hearing the news. They both looked at each other for a while before they ran to the room. It looked like these two are having a running race in the stadium by the way they are running. After running through half way, Yugyeom got something strike and stopped Jinyoung while breaking himself. "Jinyoung, we are talking about Mark here. He is not stupid like you he wont do such nonsense things."

"Mark is not stupid. But Jackson and the love both can make him one. I don’t trust any of those two." Jinyoung started running again.

"That makes sense. Jinyoung wait for me" Yugyeom ran behind him.

Jinyoung opened the door of the room where Mark and Jackson are rumored to be ing each other. He got stunned for a millisecond to see Mark on a table sitting with Jackson standing before him between his legs, Mark's shirt ed half way and Jackson's T-shirt rose till his s and both kissing very intensely. Jinyoung ran to them and broke them apart. "WHAT THE HELL", Jackson shouted.

Jinyoung gave a good punch on Jackson's stomach for that earning a "Ouchhhhh", and a push from Mark, "What are you doing Jinyoung?"

"What are you doing Mark?" Jinyoung asked in return.

"Are you kidding me? God damn what will lovers do? Or atleast I guess you saw what we were doing. Why are you asking again?" Mark shouted.

"I am asking what were you planning on doing now?" Jinyoung shouted more.

"What's your problem Jinyoung? I will do whatever I want why do you care" Its Mark.

"Why do I care? We have finals match in less than 1 hour and you are ing your boyfriend right now. I do care as I don’t want to lose this match because you couldn’t walk after having your wild and happy .", Jinyoung spilled out.

"Damn it, who told you that I am going to Mark at this time?" Jackson asked.

"Who has to tell me I have my eyes that can see what you are doing at this time?" Jinyoung shouted again giving a scare to Jackson. Yugyeom pulled Jackson back asking him to cool down and calm.

"This is limits" Mark said raising his hand on Jinyoung. Jinyoung protested, which ended up Mark and Jinyoung fighting literally with each other. Their hair messed up, their shirts wrinkled, they threw their shoes on each other, then picked up the fallen shoes and ran towards each other to hit the other with the shoe. When they reached near, Jinyoung tried to hit Mark but Mark held the other's hands stiff and pushed him to the wall next to them. Jinyoung tried to release himself and Mark stopping him. They stuck there for a while and froze. All the friends gathered together to watch the scene, others to see the fun. Jackson and Yugyeom pulled the Mark and Jinyoung apart and consoled them. "If you guys are done with your drama, your match is about to start in 30 minutes if you care to win it." Jackson said.

That made everyone to run from there to the tennis court. Though they both are ready to play the match, they did not speak a word with the other after the fight. That worried other 5 friends doubting their win. Nichkhun thought this has to happen at some point and its now, nothing new in this. Junho has no concerns about it, since what ever happens, Gold and Silver are both his college's so he has nothing to worry on who is winning this.

Match started, Mark and Jinyoung since lack of communication and not in good terms, they lost their first set to Wonpil and Jay. Opponents felt very happy that their tactics are working.

Second set, Mark and Jinyoung communicated very little and they managed to win this set so they get another chance to win the competition. Opponents felt a bit disappointed with the lose. But they made plans to divert the other two while in the ground.

Third set, Jay used all his talent to confuse Mark and Jinyoung and bring them to hit each other but something is happening on the other side they were not able realize. Only Yugyeom was able to see that Mark and Jinyoung are communicating with gesters on how to move and what to take. Game went well with both of them scoring equally. Score is at 15-15 where who ever scores next will be the winner.

Winning hit, Jay hit a ball, which went very high, Jinyoung tried to hit it and failed, then Mark tried to hit it ending up him falling on the ground but not able to hit the ball. The moment ball fell on the ground, Wonpil and Jay jumped and half side of the audience also jumped that they won. All the friends are in shock from the result.

 

 

And thus, the empire of the game announced the winner, "The winner of doubles 2018 Inter college Tennis tournament, Seoul is ……"