Soulmates

Twisted Love

"Jackson Wang! Will you marry me?", Mark asked Jackson kneeling down showing the ring he bought for him. "I want to cherish every happy moment and share every sad moment with you every day. Please let me grow old with you."

Jinyoung took into granted that Jackson will agree for this proposal. Mark is confident, but nervous at the same time. Yugyeom and others reached the spot by now, for being the witness of the right beautiful moment of the day. When everyone is anticipating, Jackson replied.

"No." in a low but loud voice that everyone can hear.

"What is NO?", Yugyeom asked.

"NO! I will not marry Mark Tuan."

"Then who will you marry?", JB this time.

"I don’t know. I don’t know if I will marry any one. But to Mark I will not marry him."

"What’s wrong with you?", BamBam this time.

"What's wrong with you guys? Why are you interrogating me?"

"Cool Jacks. Just give me one reason that you will not marry me?", Mark asked finally standing on his legs with Jinyoung by his side.

"One reason!! No, I will give you two. Reason 1, Mark Tuan. Reason 2, Jinyoung Park."

"What the hell! Talk properly. Why are you bringing me into this?", Jinyoung freaked out.

"I did not bring you Jinyoung. You never out of it. You were always part of this whole thing."

"What whole thing?", YoungJae this time.

"Were you waiting for a chance to talk?", Jackson asked YoungJae, who rolled his eyes showing innocence.

"Can you talk straight Jackson?", Mark demanded.

"Okay! But where should I start!", Jackson thought for a while and started talking, "When Jinyoung saved my sister and ended being in coma, I came here to take care of him on behalf of my sister. That time, the moment I saw Mark I fell in liked him. The way he took care of Jinyoung made me fall in love with him. I was and am in love with Mark from head to toes. Jinyoung after recovering from coma, he acted as if he forgot their first kiss and confession. When Mark was lost due to this, I happened to be his shoulder for cry on. As days passed with no improvement from Jinyoung I proposed Mark. That day…

Flashback (3 years back):

Jackson called Mark to their usual spot of hangout. By the time Mark reached there, that place was decorated beautifully with Mark's favorite lilies.

"What's up Jacks? Why Lilies bloom in this beach?", Mark asked Jackson half surprise and half tease.

"Mark! Can you be my boy friend?", Jackson asked without hesitation or preparation or situation. Mark is totally surprised.

"What the heck Jackson? If I agree for this, this would have a worst impact on my life. My first love and first confession is this bad."

"Not first so no need to worry. And I already made up my mind for best and worse. I will cry for both of them. Then will go on with my life. So I am waiting for your answer.", Jackson said.

"Are you sure you are ok for any answer?", Mark asked for confirmation.

"Okay! Here we go. Answer my question with a hug. As in, hug me and then answer yes or no for me.", Jackson made up a rule.

"Okay then confess again."

Jackson this time bit nervous pulled out lilies pointed towards Mark saying, "Mark Tuan. This is the first ever time I am asking anyone for this. I hope to grow older with you sharing all happy and sorrow moments together. Please will you be my boyfriend."

Mark as promised took lilies from Jackson's hand, hugged Jackson very tight. At first Jackson's hands were still hanging, after a bit longer tight hug from Mark, he placed his hands around Mark tightening the hug. When Mark pulled out the hug, Jackson opened his closed eyes to see Jinyoung walking backwards facing them, after 3 steps Jackson could see tears flowing on Jinyoung's face. Then he, turned around and ran away from that place.

"I am sorry Jackson. I cant love you. At least not right now." Mark answered.

"Why cant?", Jackson asked.

"Jinyoung. I love him. He knows but forgot. I want to wait for him to remember that."

"What if he never remembers that?", Jackson is looking for a small chance to be with Mark.

"I don’t care. He might confess to me again since he loves me too."

"What if he never confess to you?", greedy Jackson.

"Until he finds someone, I will wait for him. When he is single, he needs me by his side. So I will stay by his side until that day comes.", Mark said.

"That is insane.", Jackson pulled back his lilies from Mark's hand.

"That is promise I did to him. That I will protect him"

"What if he falls in love with someone and after sometime, he breaks up with that person?", greedy is a small word for Jackson right now.

"Watch out for our statuses. Once Jinyoung falls in love with someone, you can come find me. But if he breaks up with that person before you find me, then you have to still wait."

"Mark you are sounding like a right now."

"I love you Jackson. But I love Jinyoung more. I want to wait for my first love to comeback to me. If he moves on with someone else, then I will have 0 hopes on that love and would be ready to move on too. If you can find me at that stage, I would date you. Before I find love if he changes his status to single again, I would be greedy too hoping he will get back to me."

"Sounds nonsense but makes sense. I will wait for Jinyoung to fall in love with someone then. Until then..", Jackson kissed Mark on his lips. Just then Jinyoung came back to see what those guys are doing and witnessed the kiss between Jackson and Mark. He ran very fast from there.

Jackson left Seoul and went to his parents, saying he missed them, truth is he couldn’t stay there after being rejected by his first love.

Flashback ends:

I have been getting updates through my brother, Taec about you both on how you are fighting everyday. I was little jealous and angry on both of you which is why I did not mention anything about Jinyoung seeing us on that day. So, secret no.1, Jinyoung fought with Mark for 2 years because he got angry on MArk for falling in love with me when clearly he remembered how much he loved him before." Jackson stopped to breathe.

"Is he right Jinyoung?", Jaebum asked.

"Right! I was angry on Mark for that reason. So I fought with him for cheating on me.", Jinyoung said.

"Hello! Its called cheating when I date Jackson while dating you. We were not even hanging out in the first place. You should be blamed for lying to me and coming into conclusions.", Mark shouted back.

"You kissed me before and said we can date from then. You kissed Yugyeom and then Jackson before even we called it as a break up. That’s cheating.", Jinyoung went back to his normal self an year ago.

"You were not waking up on first place and you don’t remember and care for me after you woke up. So it doesn’t count as cheating."

"Stop you too now.", Jaebum shouted saying, "Jinyoung its your mistake. Don’t drag it more. Jackson thanks for clarifying one big question we all had from 3 years atleast now. But why is that has to do with your rejection now?"

"Before that!", Yugyeom interrupted, "Why you did not tell us about this before?"

"To Yugyeom, saying this to Mark means loosing him. I got greedy so I did not tell him before. I waited for Jinyoung to find some love. But when he actually found one who is none other than Taec hyung's one sided love for 3 years, it me that I made mistake by not telling Mark the truth. I immediately felt like saying that to Mark, but fairy side of me said, saying that to Mark now is actually late since Mark could not do anything at that point, as if he does something he will become bad person in Jinyoung's view like when you are planning to break me up with my boy friend why the hell did you fall for him in first place right. And evil side of me stopped me saying now Mark is yours. So, I came back to Mark's life again. Tried all my best to spend as much time as possible with him so I can cherish those moments later while working on breaking up Khun hyung and Jinyoung. Now, that Jinyoung is single, I am telling the actual truth to Mark now. To answer Jaebum, I am rejecting Mark, so that now both Mark and Jinyoung will go back to their single status again and they can get back with each other as it is supposed to be. That’s makes the happy ending right. Taeckhun and Markjin back forever. Just now I have to give different direction to Markson."

"Can you clarify me as what did you do to breakup me and Khun hyung?", Jinyoung spoke. To Mark's surprise that he recovered from this long speech so fast.

"First, I was clinging with Mark and romanced with him before you so you get jealous. That made you people far from each other. You both can not sustain even a single day without each other and you ended up spending more time without seeing. That made you both miss the other and want them more. That made you both speak more sense than the usual nonsense you both fight all the time.", He turned towards Jinyoung and said. "Then, I spoke with Taec hyung about wanting to come second to spend a sem being his partner in the class responsibilities, purposefully so that you can hear our conversation. Then when I came second Mark obviously got freaked out showing how much he is longing for you. Then you cried your heart out making my shirt wet. With those, you accepted the fact that you should stop fighting with Mark and stand by his side. ", He turned towards Mark now. "You, you got used to Jinyoung not talking to you. So I made him go far from you so you could show your affection towards Jinyoung. Then I got Jinyoung's answers papers and showed them to you for you to understand that Jinyoung changed after all this. That brought you both closer to each other. Then eventually I encouraged you to spend more time with Jinyoung while giving you a hand myself teasing and playing with you guys. I made sure Nichkhun hyung saw us which will make him Jealous and that increased fights between them both. I asked Jay to post that photo of Jinyoung in internet. I am really sorry Jinyoung for using bad words for you. But I did not find any other way to bring out what Khun hyung can do for you and what Mark can. I was succeeded, Khun hyung broke up with you."

"Are you what saint? To help us?", Mark punched Jackson after shouting at him.

"Sorry Mark, I did not find any other way to make this possible. I also got advantage that I got to be your boy friend for more than an year, shared my first kiss with you, I lost my ity for you. What else I would need more in my life. Please accept this. This way I will be more happy than becoming a wall between you and Jinyoung for ever.", Jackson literally begged Mark.

"But damn I fell in love with you.", Mark held Jackson's shoulders with both hands shaking him.

"I am so happy to hear that Mark. I am like a amusement park, you will love it when you are there. Jinyoung is home, at the dawn you should always go back to him. I will entertain you but he will comfort you. You belong to home not a park. Forget about me, stop this 5 years of waiting and get back with you soul mate at least now.", Jackson felt proud of himself.

"What will happen to the Park now then?", YoungJae asked again.

"Wait Park is Jinyoung hyung right?", BamBam said.

"That is Park Jinyoung. This is Amusement Park, that’s Jackson", Yugyeom clarified his boy friend.

"Park will be here with all you guys. I will still keep my promise for got7. If you guys let me stay with you then I will be here being a friend to all you guys. I will fall in love when time comes.", Jackson said.

"I don’t think it’s a good idea Jacks. After falling in love with you, I don’t think I can go on romancing with Jinyoung before you.", Mark said in a confusion sound.

"You are asking me to leave this place… got7? You serious.", Jackson's usual dramatic acts came out.

"No I mean", Mark was about to say something but his words got stopped due to lack of words.

"Okay answer few of my questions in rapid fire Mark.", Jackson started a rapid fire with Mark. "Okay shoot"

"Morning or night?"

"Night"

"Got7 or Get7?"

"Got7"

"Heir or own?"

"Own"

"Sing or rap?"

"Rap"

"Dance or band?"

"Dance"

"Jackson or Jinyoung?"

"Jinyoung", Mark said and closed his mouth immediately. He was stunned by himself.

"See, when I first proposed you, you said Jinyoung is more important to you than anything else. You would rather spend your life with him for loosing all your money and relations. Were those things lies?"

"They are true."

"Every cell of your body is screaming Jinyoung, why are you covering that feeling with some shield. Don’t do the same mistake that Jinyoung did. Please live atleast from now", Jackson said.

"But Jackson", Mark was stopped by Yugyeom this time.

"No but Mark. Jackson was right. You falling in love with Jackson is only an infatuation. You belong to Jinyoung. I have seen you for all our lives. Even when you said you are Jackson's boyfriend your eyes always searched for Jinyoung. I don’t say you were cheating on Jackson. You were genuine with Jackson when you said you will date him and today when you want to marry him. But unintentionally, you still crave for Jinyoung. This might cause bigger problems to your married life if you marry Jackson. Its better to kill those feelings now and bring back the true feelings of yours towards Jinyoung out."

"Right Mark. Stop you guys running from each other for sake of others. Now you both live for yourselves.", BamBam said just to get a slap from his boy friend. "What is this for?". Yugyeom answered, "For saying that these everything happened for my sake."

"Correct! You wasted all your valuable time for this guy who with out caring for you both brought me to your house and made with me in your next room. Don’t repeat that. Jackson is no less than this guy here.", BamBam stressed his point.

"I agree with all of them", Jaebum supported Jackson.

"Me too", that ends the voting. BamBam pushed Jinyoung to Mark who directly fell in the hug of Mark.

Jinyoung looked directly to Mark's eyes and said smiling, "I too think so. Enough of wasting our time spending 2 separate lives. Lets combine them to one and live as one forever. I am sorry for being the reason for all this mess. But lets stop this and start a new chapter of us."

Mark hesitated for a sec, when he came to senses, he was not able to resist himself while seeing Jinyoung so close to his face smiling at him. So he landed a kiss in younger's lips. Which started with lips and eventually went down to tongue that lasted for 5mins.

When they went out of breath, they pulled over to breath. "See! I told you, you were just begging me to marry you and next moment you couldn’t resist Jinyoung smiling face before yours. What is the guarantee that you wont cheat on me if I marry you. Thank god for saving me." Jackson pouted only to get Mark and Jinyoung to beat him. They all three ran from there hitting each other.

After they got satisfied with their fighting, Jackson left those two for a while.

"So what do you think? Is this a good idea?", Mark asked Jinyoung.

"What idea you are talking about?", Jinyoung also asked.

"We dating?"

"That’s the best idea of the world. I was waiting for this moment from long ago. Please let it go", Jinyoung said as if he was begging.

"Okay Park Jinyoung"

"Hmmm…"

"I love you", Mark finally said the words he wanted to actually use for Jinyoung from longer time. "Please be my boy friend"

"I love you Mark and yes lets be boy friends for some time before we exchange rings.", Jinyoung said hugging Mark.

Mark went back to Jackson, "You don’t have to leave this place. Please we are nothing with out you. Please be part of GOT7 and my life as my best friend."

"Thanks Mark for the offer and I will make sure I wont disappoint you.", said Jackson.

"Wait a minute. If Jackson is your best friend than what does that makes me?", Yugyeom jumped from his place.

"You are, you are, " Mark stammered. Jinyoung looked at him with all effection.

"Leave it, I can understand. You don’t have to answer that question. I don’t care about myself. At this moment you are back with Jinyoung. That itself will relieve me from all pains I went through for this historical moment.", Yugyeom pouted.

All GOT7 hugged in a 7 people hug. They enjoyed their lives, releasing songs, practicing, variety shows, acting and little some hangouts.

Mark and Jinyoung were okay for hanging out with Jackson around, since he never bothered to go in between Markjin.

 

After an year -

"Guys I need to talk you for a moment", Jackson told the other 6 guys.

"Sure tell us what you are up to.", Mark said.

Just then, they were able to see a guy with beautiful face competition for Mark walking into the room.

"Meet my boy friend. Lucas", Jackson introduced.

"Nice to meet you Lucas", all 6 greeted him.

 

Later after a week, Mark took Jinyoung to same old spot where he proposed Jackson. "Mark what is this?", Jinyoung asked while he was looking at the small tent that was made on the beach.

Mark Kneeled down before Jinyoung and proposed him. "Park Jinyoung!!! I want to grow old with you, sharing all sorrow and happy moments together. Please marry me", giving the ring he bought for Jackson with Jinyoung's selection

"I love you sooo much Mark. I would really want to see how your face and body gets wrinkles as we grow older. I will Marry you."

 

Teackhun got married after a month after this. Markjin, Bamgyeom, 2Jae and Jackson and Lucas played rock paper scissors to decide who will get married next. Then all 4 pairs got married with 6 months of gap.

 

Like this, It’s a happy ending for all of them, especially MARKJIN.

 

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I finished this with Markjin being happy together. Thank you for every one who supported my story. Sorry for those who felt bad when i said this could be a Markson ending.