As if we never met

Twisted Love

Sorry for delay. I had trouble putting this in words. Imagine the scene as some hero/prince introduction in movies/drama. I am still lacking in explaining the scene right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PARK JINYOUNG?", Nichkhun came shouting to the dressing room where Got7 is sitting after finishing their Music Bank performance. He showed his ipad with an image open to Jinyoung, that’s the image made for defaming Jinyoung. Jinyoung already saw that image in internet, Yugyeom showed it to him, which made Jinyoung sad already. But for everyone's surprise, Jinyoung is not crying. As Jinyoung started to get used to the anti's while you are famous, his boy friend talking to him like that is not digestible for him. He just looked up to Nichkhun eyes to see if he has any concern towards himself when he is in such cornered situation. But no, Nichkhun is just angry.

"I told you so many times to control your actions with others and you did not listen. See now what people are telling?", Nichkhun shouted again.

"Hyung! Please, it is the work of someone who did not like our success. Please don’t pull Jinyoung in to this. You me and everyone here knows what they wrote about those images is not correct.", Yugyeom supported Jinyoung. And hell yes he will. That’s Jinyoung there.

"That’s when you have to be careful. Why do you need to flirt with Mark on the stage like that? See his face, he doesn’t even have regrets or worries that something like this about him is trending every where", Nichkhun shouted. Before Jinyoung could reply, he got cut by Jackson who came running to Jinyoung putting his hands on Jinyoung's cheeks he said, "Jinyoung! Are you ok? These are just some haters tactis. You are the best person in this world, so shoo off these things. You have all of us behind you."

Jinyoung hugged Jackson tight, Jackson responded back. Yugyeom joined him along with other members leaving Nichkhun in shock. "Oh! Nice, group hug. Where is the most important person of this group?"

"Yeah! Where is Mark?", JB asked as a responsible leader. He is also sad that he is not able to do anything in this situation. Just then, Mark came to the room rushing, he just said out, "Guys start immediately, we got to go for a schedule now." and he rushed all the got7 members for the schedule signing to the makeup artists and others to pack the stuff and leave too.

"Hey! I am your manager. What schedule you have without my notice? And what are you going to say about the damage that Jinyoung is going through?", Nichkhun asked in between all the mess going on in the room to go to the schedule.

"You think you don’t hold responsible for this? You have nothing to do in this regard being his manager other than scolding him for what some anti guy does? Just shut it up Nichkhun! I don’t have time and care to talk to you now! I have much bigger things to deal with. Join us if you still think you are Got7 manager or Jinyoung's boy friend. Else you are free to do what ever you want to do.", Mark said and ran away from that place pulling Jackson out of the room. Jackson was holding Jinyoung who was holding Yugyeom so eventually all three of them were out of that room.

Nichkhun stood there spellbound. He dint know what to say and do. Just then when every one is about to leave the room, Jinyoung came back looking after Nichkhun, "Hyung! What are you doing here? Come lets go.", Jinyoung pulled him to the car and they travelled with Mark, and others to the next schedule.

MJ Entertainment yearly progress press meet:

That was the banner kept before the MJ entertainment building. It was a sudden plan by the 2 CEO's and 1 president of the company to announce their yearly progress. They invited all media which publishes news, around 80 different media people were there to get the company's information.

When all the reporters sat in their respective chairs, the 3 big shots walked into the room and took their seats. Being the first person for the company, Raymond Tuan, the CEO of MJ Entertainment started talking first, "Hello every body! Hope you all are doing well. Today we are here to explain about our yearly progress and new ventures that came up by us in last one year and next year plans. Firstly, to talk money we made in the last year. We have earned profits of 25,634,534$ and we have given bonus to every single employee in the company. We have got a new group debuted in the last one year and we are ready to debut another team sooner. The rest of the details my friend will continue."

Park Hyun Young, Co Founder and CEO if MJ Entertainment spoke next, "Our groups male and female are doing well. We have debuted Got7 with YMJ label and that did top in every show and every chart till date. Our next debuting team Stray Kids are getting ready preparing their songs to debut. Once they confirm they are ready with their songs, they will debut to KPOP industry. I will get through some of the achievements that our kpop groups achieved this year. Our artist Suzy grown up as Nations fairy after she won best actress award in each award functions for her work in the drama "Uncontrollable love". 2PM our artist finished their world tour with in 20 cities, they also sold around 100k CDs topping the charts. We are proud to announce that few of our background artists are also becoming famous by each album release from MJ entertainment. Shadow, the song writer and producer. Dance machine, the choreographer are really doing well in the charts by their talent by each album release. “

Taking over from these two, Kim Jong Kook, “I am very thankful to this family that they gave me and my family this honor and opportunity to be part of their family and business. MJ entertainment that is ruling the KPOP industry as one of the big companies, is now going to migrate as YMJ entertainment in the future. That will happen only when YMJ gets as big as MJ entertainment then the two companies will get merged into one. I can only thank gods for giving us this opportunity. And now we gladly take this opportunity to introduce you guys few important people since it’s already been long time that we are waiting on this. They are the people whom many are curious to know about. Firstly, will start with officially introducing you guys the GOT7 that recently debuted and top the charts for 4 weeks now.

Jaebum – The leader, main singer and producer of the songs. He is son of the CEO of IM motors and automobiles. He started vocal training since when he was 10 years old by best vocal trainers in the country. He also does b-boy dance which he showed in our performances himself.” Jaebum walked up to the stage while people clapped and shouted in joy. He is worried since he is nowhere finding the trio anywhere and he was told that its team’s intro happening before all press.

Kim Jong Kook continued “Jackson – The rapper, son of Olympic gold medal holders from China. He trained in rapping and dancing from 5 years in China.” Jackson walked on to the stage cool as always.

“BamBam – The rapper, he is a famous CF artist in Thailand. He is also best in dancing and fashion designing. He designed dresses for fashion walk in Thailand. He trained in rapping from 3 years in Korea.” BamBam dressed up in the most possible fashionable dress walked on to the stage with style.

“Youngjae – The main singer. Son of movie producer Choi Young Saeng. Joined Im Jaebum in vocal training for 7 years now.”, He is happy at the same time confused for sudden happenings around him and not finding the trio who is supposed to come after him.

Now…”

Park Hyun Young took over Kim Jong Kook, “The Dance machine, who choreographed toughest dances for our teams and also gives challenge for the kids who want to do audition for our company. Many dancers in the country admires him as their dancing god and people just want to have glance of this person even in some video. But now, to the world he is dancing before you guys singing awesome songs. The person who choreographed the title song for GOT7, is none other than Kim Yugyeom, the son of our MJ entertainment President, Kim Jong Kook. Please welcome him with huge round of applause.” Yugyeom walked on to the stage dressed up in black suit like his father walked with an attitude cool at the same time proud. He hugged all his father and god fathers, then bowed to the press before him before he stood in the place allocated for him.

Raymond Tuan spoke this time, “Whom do you think I will be introducing now? Okay lets open up the one person who the whole country and the overseas are actually mad about. The person who shook the world with his awesomatic music and arrangements. If a song is produced by him then there is no doubt that song is going to top the charts no matter who performs it. Many song writers want to meet him to get suggestions and tips to write like him, many people made him as his rival even without knowing him and trying to write songs to cross his numbers. This person who you all are curious about to see from 5 years. Mr. Shadow, is none other than, son of Park Hyun Young the co-founder and CEO of MJ entertainment. Please welcome with a huge round of applause, Park Jinyoung.”

Everyone along with GOT7 members froze on the stage. They just looked shock when Jinyoung walked on to the stage in black suit again and hugged all the fathers bowed to the press saying, “Nice to meet you”

Park Hyun Young, took over from Raymond Tuan, “Now this is time to introduce the last member of GOT7, and also the last member of our family whom you need to know. So you all should have already know whom I am going to talk about. The thing you don’t know is whom I am actually talking about. The person who is responsible for the chart filling sales of our albums and artists. The person with just a sign can alter the timings of the programs in the tv and get the best timings/slots for his artists. The person who is responsible for the most highly notified MJ artists in the world. The person who can bring a storm in the country or make it calm down. The person who can alter the stocks raise and lose of any company. This person is highly notified as the “Most powerful youth” not only in KPOP industry but also in the country as you all are aware. 

Welcome on stage, the last member and the visual and face of the group, the son of the CEO and founder of MJ entertainment, the famous lyric writter Mr. XCIII, MARK TUAN”

Everyone in the hall stood up unintentionally including GOT7, DJ's, Nichkhun and all small small people, when Mark walked on to the stage in slow motion. He is wearing black suit and he looked like a prince who will be taking over the kingdom in few days. All stood their like the lord is walking before them. First thing he did was went straight to Park Hyun Young hugged him. Then he hugged Kim Minhyuk, he hugged him. And then he went to hug his own father. He bowed to the press asked them to sit and went straight to Yugyeom hugged him, then went and hugged Jinyoung and once he is done all, he stood at the center of the stage between Yugyeom and Jinyoung, who are now smiling with the happiest smile. There were camera flashes all over the room for the next 5 minutes without stopping even for a milli second. Every one want to capture the pictures of the 3 most famous youth of that generation.

“So, MJ entertainment. Everyone till date are thinking its Michael Jackson Entertainment. But guys, the name which was signed in the government documents is – Mark Tuan and Jinyoung Park Entertainment. Named after our sons.” Raymond Tuan continued.

Kim Joong kook spoke this time, “And now you should understand the meaning of YMJ entertainment. Yes it is, Yugyeom Kim, Mark Tuan, Jinyoung Park Entertainment. The company by our three sons from scratch, and they debuted a team them selves with the name Got7 and you know next. They will be doing auditions for their next debuting team soon, and will hire some artists them selves as they are ready."

Raymond Tuan spoke, "We are now open for questions." 

After certain question and answers about the company progress, one reporter started asking about GOT7. 

"Because they are your sons, you let them debut just with one year of training while there are kids still waiting for their debut in your company!", reporter said.

Raymond Tuan spoke, "Mark will answer your questions from now."

"Thanks Dad.", Mark started speaking, "If you have heard what Kim uncle told before, all these guys are trained for more than 5 years and they all worked together as a group for around 3 years. We practiced for 1 year to be in sync with each other in every aspect. Also, Stray Kids actually want to produce their songs in their debut album. They are trying to imitate us GOT7."

Another reporter asked, "How can we believe that the guys Park Jinyoung and Kim Yugyeom are Shadow and Dance Machine? You your self is telling that you are the most powerful guy around. How can we believe that you are not making this up?"

Others shocked on sudden accusing, but Mark replied stably, "I know you want proofs for everything. This is not saved for being a proof, but as a memory of our few steps we took in our life. See this video."

Mark played a video from 5 years back.

Video Start ----

"Dad", 15 year old Jinyoung entered the Raymond's room.

"What is this son? Why do you took appointment to meet me? You know you don’t need it right! What's with the name 'Shadow' you can take appointment with your own identity right.", Raymond Tuan asked looking at Mark with Camera filming them both mainly Jinyoung, "And Mark what are you doing? Why are you filming this?"

"You know that we capture every important event of our lives right! This is more than important", Mark told.

"Dad! I did not come here as your son. I came here as a person who want your support for producing a song. That’s why I introduced myself as Shadow to the staff and got your appointment after going through not much hurdles", Jinyoung said.

"Oh! Its work. Got it, take your seat Mr. Shadow." he told Jinyoung and then turned to Mark, "You continue filming then", then he turned to Yugyeom and smiled at him.

Once they both settled in their places, Jinyoung started talking. "I dint want to go to appa about this since then it becomes like father helping his son. But you can help me as CEO of this company. Please hear to this song and let me produce this."

"Ok play the song", Raymond asked.

Jinyoung played the song. Everyone in the room mesmerized with the song, including Raymond.

Then Raymond said, "You still have the advantage of being CEO's son. We will play this song for music department and also for the groups to see if they like this song for using in their next album"

"One request, can you please keep the name of the person producing this song as 'Shadow' and not let my name out. Please", Jinyoung requested Raymond, gaining a node from both Mark and Yugyeom.

"But you will be in shadow like how you named, and Jinyoung will never come out"

"No dad, he will come out when he wins awards for his song.", Mark spoke for Jinyoung.

"Its settled then. Will keep you posted on this Mr. Shadow"

"Thank you sir"

While Raymond is expecting the guys to go out of the room, Yugyeom still stood at his place others looking at him. Mark called him but Yugyeom was hesitating to say some things he wanted to say.

"What is it Yugyeom?", Raymond asked him.

"Dad. If you are planning to make this song. Can you please let me do the choreo for this song?"

"And may I know whom I am talking to?"

"I am Roller. The other person in the appointment."

"The same rule applies for you also Yugyeom. I know your dancing skills so I don’t need your audition. But the team who agrees for the song will have to like your dance and agree for it."

"Thank you dad. I will get ready with the best dance steps for this song", Yugyeom jumped.

"You don’t have any request my dear son"

"The lyrics you heard for that song was written by me Dad. And I go with the number 93 written as XCIII"

"I am proud of you kids and at the same time, you guys are crazy. Ok lets be in shadow until you guys grow up a bit"

Later, that day, Raymond called the 3 guys to announce something. It’s the meeting room, with the KPOP group called 2PM sitting before them. Raymond introduced the three boys with their adopted names to 2pm and other music directors.

"So, Shadow and XCIII 2pm liked your song and they are ready to use it as their title song for their next album. Roller if you can show then the dance moves you composed for this song in the practice room, they will check and approve them if they like it."

Time slipped in the video. Eventually, the guys liked Yugyeom's dance and started practicing. Jinyoung was in the recording room telling boys on how to sing. The boys let Shadow to produce another song and included that to the album. They released the album, performed in music shows, received 1st place for 1 full month, they stole the first place in most charts.

Video End --

"So if you guys got a picture of what happened. Shadow who is in shadow for these many years is now open for you. The song we used was yes composed by him for using it when we debut. He wrote it when he was 18. So, the poem is in records from a long time which has the lyrics was written by XCIII, song composed by Shadow and dance composed by Dance Machine. AKA lyrics by Mark, composition by Jinyoung and dance by Yugyeom. Hope you got it right now!"

Another reporter asked, "What are your actions about the picture that is flowing in internet about Jinyoung?"

"Park Jinyoung. He was born to share my every happiness and sadness. That started with sharing my birthday with his, thanks to his mother. I have known him and cared for him from the very second he was born. Yugyeom, the only son of Kim Jong Kook, the first and popular IDOL from MJ entertainment, joined our troops when we were 5. From then, we 3 dreamed together and worked to achieve our dreams together. Sponsoring an idol group when we reach our 20's is the dream we built when we were 5 years old. We our selves debuting strike us when we were 10.

Everything of me is for Jinyoung. I learned Martial arts to fight for Yugyeom and Jinyoung. The reason I became the most powerful youth is to protect Jinyoung and Yugyeom from every evil in this world. Person Jinyoung was kissing in the shaded lights is Nichkhun hyung, Jinyoung's boy friend. Person Jinyoung hugged tight was, Jackson my boy friend. Jinyoung was sad that I fought with him and Jackson went to console him to get us friends together one more time. Lastly, me we both were happy that we got to debut finally so we smiled, winked and played with each other during performances. ", Mark stood up from his place took two steps forward, spoke with a firm and warning tone, that scared every person in the room.

"The person who made the picture of Jinyoung, did this out of Jealous that Jinyoung got me beside him and we the trio has got such an awesome team to debut with us and we reached the top just with one song. He along with his friend is under police custody right now. People who shared it online are just toys, who are fanning Stray kids. We are working on removing that picture from every corner of internet. If anyone out of jealousy or anti if they touch Jinyoung, I am telling you guys, that IT MEANS THEY ARE DRAWING THEIR END. AND I WILL BE THE PERSON GOING TO EXECUTE THAT", Mark looked at the camera's stood straight with a hand in pocket and spoke with to the public.

"Can you..", Another reporter stood up asking a question but was stopped by the people around.

"That’s it for today. No more Questions accepted. Thank you", said Raymond Tuan and took all the people down the stage.

When they reached backstage, they found Jay and Wonpil in police custody. Everyone looked curious towards police and Mark told, "There are the creators of Jinyoung's pic. They are jealous that they were not able to defeat us anytime." Jinyoung walked to Jay and slapped him bad.

"How could you do that Mark?" asked YoungJae.

"What how! Dint you not listen? He is the most powerful youth of these days. He can do anything." Jaebum answered.

"Thank God! We have Mark by our side, if not it would be tough for us to get these things done so easily.", BamBam said. Everyone laughed.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun came to the place where every one is laughing. "Jinyoung! Can I talk to you for a bit?" asked Nichkhun. When Jinyoung went near Nichkhun, he started speaking.

"I am sorry Jinyoung. For something I spoke before and all these days. Now I understood why is it so special for you to be with Mark and why I am always lacking. I cannot do so much for you. I always wonder why you are with Mark though you are fighting. I couldn’t understand you as much as Jackson or BamBam understood you. If you are with me, I will not let you to be yourself and I wont be myself. I am sorry to say this Jinyoung, but let's breakup"

Jinyoung stood there stunned, he would have do it himself if Nichkhun was not doing it, but he never expected Nichkhun to say this. After a while gathering all the thoughts, he spoke, "Sorry hyung. Hope you find the right person for yourself too. One thing, no one is ever best for the life other than our old friends. Try to see love there, like how you saw one between me and Mark, you might find love of your life"

They hugged for one last time and parted their ways. Jinyoung turned to GOT7 and hugged them tight. Nichkhun went straight to Taecyeon. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more chapter. Every thing is going to be normal. Sorry for keeping you guys wait.