Welcome Sir

Twisted Love

“SILENCE” Mr. Nichkhun, the new handsome teacher of ARTs, shouted hitting the table with duster very hard. He did not expect his first day in the college starts with unbearable sounds in the class like this.

That’s when the students realized that bell has rung and teacher has come to the class already. Mark and Jinyoung who were the center of the fight sat in their respective places along with the other students. Jinyoung was setting his shirt and Mark his hair, when Mr. Nichkhun shouted at them -

“What is happening here? Is this classroom or a roadside market? Don’t you know how to behave in the class?” Class remained silent. He continued, “You two stand up. What’s your problem? Why are you both fighting?” Again silence, pin drop silence. “I SAID TALK” Mr. Nichkhun got annoyed by this silence now. Nichkhun moved few steps and started starring at the two fighters one after the other.

“It’s he who started it” Mark finally spoke stood in his place.

“Why would I start a fight and that too with you? Don’t talk rubbish”, Jinyoung answered with a low pitch angry tone.

“STOP. You two are fighting again. Who is the Class People Leader?” asked Mr. Nichkhun just to get a silence as answer with a bonus people shock stare at him. “You people were shouting to the hell 5 minutes back. And now you are silent to the hell. What’s going on here?” Silence. Nichkhun Sighed, “Hey you, get up”, asked pointing to a boy sitting before Mark. “What is your name?”

“Sir, I am Im Jae Bum” Said the boy.

“OK, JB. Who is the CPL in this class?” asked Nichkhun as if he is still trying to get answers from the criminals. “Its Mark” he said messing up his hair. “Hmm Who?” “Sir..” and JB pointed his hand towards Mark who is standing behind him.

Nichkhun was shocked but tried to cool himself and asked, “Ok then who is substitute Leader?”

JB showed the most innocent face in South Korea pointing towards the other guy involved in fight and said, “Jinyoung”.

“Are you kidding me? The leader and substitute leader both fought with each other even after the bell rang, in the class! I can't believe this. How are you guys going to lead your class with this attitude? Let's go to the principal room. Will get you guys debarred.” Nichkhun frustrated on the situation in front of him.

“Sir, why are you wasting class time? We will not repeat this again. I am sorry. Please start the class.” Mark said with a mixed tone of request and demand.

“You are telling me not to waste time when you are the one who was fighting during class hours.” Nichkhun started to go towards them.

“Sir, whatever you say, no one is going to debar us. We are CPL’s for some reason. Even I am sorry for this, will not repeat this again. Please introduce yourself and start the class sir.” Its exactly the same tone that Mark used before but just the voice changed, this time its Jinyoung.

“Sir, please start the class. It’s been 2 weeks that we had this class and we are very lagging in this” Mark pleaded.

“Okay. Right why do I care, you are already college students, you should know how to behave”, Nichkhun went to his place took his book to start his class.

“Now. I am Nichkhun, your new art's teacher. I have transferred from Busan by JYP sir to teach you guys Art, since you are missing one."

Meanwhile a student sitting next to Jinyoung shouted, "Sir, you are very handsome. Like the most handsome guy I have ever seen."

"Shut up Youngjae, till now you were saying exactly same thing to Mark Hyung", JB raised the voice now.

Mark hit JB and Jinyoung hit YoungJae at same time, that both of them shut their mouths as is. Nichkhun got impressed by how the two are controlling the class.

"Thank you YoungJae. But by the way what are you both fighting so badly for?” Nichkhun, asked Mark and Jinyoung before he start the class. Both scratched their heads.

“They were fighting about the phrase to write on the board to welcome you” Naughty kid of the class, BamBam answered. Nichkhun shocked for 1 minute before he started the class. "People fight like this also?"

"not all but Mark hyung and Jinyoung do" class answer.

Class started and went out very properly. Nichkhun was impressed the way the class responded for his lecture on the first day in Seoul.

Class ended with a bell. Nichkhun left the class that’s when the fight started again. Other students left the class without even minding the situation. Mark and Jinyoung were in their own world of fight. After half an hour four boys came to the class searching for the missing 2 lads and found them still on their feet shouting at each other.

"Listen Park Jinyoung, never get in my way again. Or I will kill you" Mark warned Jinyoung.

"Yeah yeah we have been hearing this from past 2 years" Sighed IM Jaebum to get laugh in others faces, standing far from the fighting ring just incase not to get hit on their precious faces.

"Then at least try to do the things right Mark", said with turned face Jinyoung.

"Don’t you dare call me Mark" this time its not Mark but it’s the naughty BamBam again. Both mark and Jinyoung turned towards BamBam. Jaebum got tensed and pulled Mark with him, "Enough of fight, lets do some project work. You are intellegent you will finish everything fast but that’s not case with me. Since you are stuck with me for project work, follow me." Without giving a chance to Jinyoung to speak, Choi youngjae pulled him with him saying, "Same same"

Mark and Jinyoung the most wanted guys of the university. They both are handsome, intelligent, sportsman, singer and dancers. There is almost nothing that those two cannot do, and  they are equally good. Their grades in their academics are untouchable. They are top 1 and 2 for all 4 semisters till now. They never showed their back for anyone who came to them for help and at any time. Whole college adores them except for Wonpil and Jay who are totally jealous of them for taking their top positions in everything in the university.

There is no good that doesn’t come with bad. In midst of all these goods, Mark and Jinyoung has not spent a single day with out fighting, from the day they entered the college. No one knows why. The only person who knows most of the things was made to keep quite by the two.

Mark, is the son of CEO of MJ Entertainments, who produces idols.

Jinyoung is son of co founder of MJ Entertainments.

Yugyeom, is the son of the former idol from the same company who is now a director of it.

They all came from the same school. Yugyeom is friend of both Mark and Jinyoung, and when we ask him the reason for others fight he says, "I never knew, they were like this from long time and I am just living with that." so as the other people.

JB are also from big shots families.

Youngjae is from a middle class family.

BamBam is the son of a well known merchant in Thailand. Staying in hostel for records but at Yugyeom's place for company.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

A week later, there is a food fest going on in their college. Jinyoung is the coordinator/sponsor for the event. The main motto of the event is to give 5 star food for students who can’t afford it. The event was going well, everyone praised the food and the presentation. Jinyoung was smiling so hard that looked like his lips are going to tear apart. This was only until Mark, Jaebum, Yugyeom, BamBam and Youngjae appeared in the canteen to have the same food along with others. As they reached the counter, Jinyoung gave food to everyone else but he refused to give that food to Mark that was expected. Most of the people were actually happy to see a fight going on in the canteen when they have food. Its win win right.

"I am not giving you food, get out of the way for other people.", Jinyoung said to Mark with a stubborn and calm voice

"It’s said food for the college, why I can’t have it.?", Mark asked. "Yes it is a valid question. Why are you not giving him food Jinyoung?" JB supported Mark.

"Coz its food for the people who can’t afford it. Not for people who was born with silver spoon.", that’s Jinyoung very good reason.

"yeah… you are rich", said BamBam confused as what is happening. JB and BamBam sometimes play this game taking sides of either of the fighters to reduce the strength of the anger between the guys.

“It’s not return any where, perhaps you gave food to other rich kids, then why not me. “ Mark yelled at Jinyoung.

"Yes. You gave food to me also Jinyoung", JB said showing his plate. "Hyung stop! I cant talk for the other side, I will loose lets get out of the game." BamBam pleaded JB to get out of the conversations happening there.

Jinyoung looked at those two and turned to Mark. “You yell as much as you want, I am not going to give you any food, now get out of the way and let others eat”, Jinyoung yelled in return showing him the direction out of the line.

“Is this the way you behave with the people who come for food to you? Don’t you have shame?” Mark said as if he doesn’t know what to say.

“I don’t behave like this with anyone who comes to me for food. But this is a special treatment for you. You are not getting any food in my counter” Jinyoung stood stubborn.

“Jinyoung hyung don’t be stubborn, give Mark hyung some food.“ Yugyeom who knows about those two pleaded Jinyoung.

“Yugy, don’t come in my way, and take your food and go. Can I have the person next in line please” Jinyoung bypassed the line though mark is waiting there.

“Are you freaking kidding me? What the hell are you planning on doing Jinyoung?” Mark said to get ignore from Jinyoung.

“You go from here, you are spoiling the appetite for others” Jinyoung shooed Mark.

Mark has reached his limits and tried to take the serving spoon from Jinyoung’s hand. And they started struggling for the spoon.

“What do you think they will say next JB hyung?”, Bam Bam asked JB from a distance.

“If my guess is right, they should go out of the canteen first.” JB said with a smirk. It’s correct, they eventually went out of the canteen to continue their fight, they are the CPL's, so they have to take care of environment in the canteen also right. As the fight progressed, the spoon fell off Jinyoung hand ending up being on the floor.

"Now go and serve your self with this spoon", said Jinyoung sticking his tongue out.

"This is your fault Jinyoung."

"That food is sponsored by MJ entertainment, which is nothing but you. How can you eat the food you are sponsoring for others?"

"If your mother cooks food for you, wont she eat it for herself? Make some sense in your fight Jinyoung", JB intervened in between.

"That's…" Jinyoung stopped in argument by hearing another voice. "You two again?" Nichkhun the sir, who looked this guys while passing by.

Jinyoung not only stopped his argument, but started blushing with eyes stuck on Nichkhun. Mark who was facing Jinyoung saw his stare to let out a small, "Ewwww" on him to get a big hit on his shoulder.

Nichkhun, reached out to both boys took the spoon from ground, “You two, I gave you ten chances since you are the college captains. And just now you finished your 10th fight, its not bearable anymore, let’s go to principal’s room. Will get you guys debarred.”

"Don’t be silly sir, I am not coming" Mark said and turned to go towards the canteen just to take his step in the reverse direction towards Principal's office by Jinyoung and JB.

All way through the office, Jinyoung was looking at Nichkhun and blushing himself, Mark could only show his irritated face to him and nothing more.

Principal room arrived, Nichkhun and the other 2 went inside the room. JB, BamBam, Youngjae stood outside the door of the principal's room trying to hear what's being discussed in side. Yugyeom is still playing with his mobile as he knows what the output will be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 1 

Hope you guys liked it. Let me know your comments. Will be back on Tuesday. Chao.