EIGHT: THIRD PERSON

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung finally breaks away from Taeyong's grip and glares at his friend. "What are you doing? Why did we leave?!" Doyoung shouts.

"Because I have a plan," Taeyong tells his friend.

Doyoung stares at the boy with faded dyed hair and nods for him to continue.

"I'm going to call the cops and you need to go to school," Taeyong explains.

"What?" Doyoung looks very confused at his friend.

"You need to keep Jaehyun away from Jisoo's house like she wants."

"Why can't you go to school?"

"Have you met you? Your feelings for Jisoo will get in the way and make you do something stupid." Taeyong rests his hands on Doyoung's shoulders. "You have to trust me and do what I say. Go to school."

Doyoung wants to argue with Taeyong some more, but he knows that Taeyong needs to call the police now before Jisoo gets even more injured. Doyoung nods and turns to walk back to school. As he walks away, Taeyong shouts one last thing to him. "After school you should pick up Jisung!"

Doyoung gives him a thumbs up and continues to walk away from Taeyong. Doyoung gets to school, goes to his classroom and sits in his desk. He stares at the clock waiting for the grade's break time to begin so he can see Jaehyun.

All third year's go on break, so Doyoung walks to Jaehyun's homeroom. He goes over to the group of desks pushed together where Jaehyun and his friends are.

"Doyoung, what do you want?" Johnny asks.

The boy in question scratches the back of his head and takes a deep breath in. "Well, umm," he says.

"What is it?" Ten wonders.

"Taeyong left school early and Jisoo isn't here, so can I hang out with you guys?" He asks. He feels kind of nervous, knowing that Jaehyun could easily deny him because Doyoung thinks that Jaehyun knows about his crush on Jisoo.

"Sure," Jaehyun says.

Doyoung feels so much better that he's allowed to join them. He pulls over a chair and sits down. They have a nice conversation as Doyoung periodically checks his phone, along with Jaehyun.

"What are you two checking for?" Ten asks, gesturing to Doyoung and Jaehyun.

"Jisoo," they both reply.

"She hasn't answered you either?" Jaehyun wonders.

"Yeah," Doyoung says, trying to keep all his feeling from coming out.

"Has Jisoo answered Taeyong?"

"No, but don't worry because he went to check on her."

"Okay," Jaehyun says.

Jaehyun and Doyoung stay quiet as everyone else have a nice conversation. Doyoung gets a text from Jaehyun asking him to go out to the hallway with him so they can have a chat. He agrees and the two of them leave the classroom. Doyoung feels his heart pound in his chest as he stares at Jaehyun.

"Has Taeyong texted you about how sick Jisoo is?"

Doyoung nods. "He said that she's pretty sick but not to worry because he'll take of her."

Jaehyun looks quite jealous that Taeyong is taking care of Jisoo while she is "sick". The boy begins to think of a way to see his beloved girlfriend today while she's sick.

"Can we visit her after school?" He asks.

Doyoung shakes his head no. "I don't think that's a good idea for us to just show up. She's probably really sick if Taeyong is staying with her to take care of her. But I have an idea of what we can do after school."

"Which is?"

"Hang out with Jisung. He shouldn't be around his sister too long since she's sick and I know that she wouldn't want him to catch her cold," Doyoung says.

"Sure, we can do that. Does he know about this?"

"Not yet, I was just about to send him a text."

Jaehyun nods and turns to head inside the classroom, but stops. His brown eyes look to Doyoung. "Why do you want to hang out with me? You have never seemed too keen on getting to know me."

"I decided to get to know you better because Jisoo and I are close friends and close friends should know a little about their friend's significant others," Doyoung lies. He actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter