ONE

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stroll down the sidewalk towards my best friend's house because he insists that I come over right at this moment. I walk into his clean house, thanks to his lovely mother, slip off my shoes, greet Mrs. Lee and walk right up to Taeyong's room. I push open the ajar door and see Taeyong and Doyoung lying on Taeyong's bed together.

"What is the problem that I have to come over right away?" I ask.

The two boys look at one another and then to me. "Taeyong broke up with his girlfriend," Doyoung says.

I shrug my shoulders. "That happened two months ago, what's different about this time?" I wonder.

Taeyong and I have been friends since elementary school and he's been a player since day one.

"Actually, I kind of liked this one," Taeyong mumbles.

"That's what you said about Jiyeon." I cross my arms and glare down at the two boys.

"Jisoo, there's no reason to bring up his ex-girlfriend," Doyoung comments.

"Yes there is."

"That's something we aren't suppose to talk about," Taeyong states.

I nod, since he's not wrong. I shift my eyes over to the fade red haired boy. Taeyong is hugging a pillow to his chest as he looks at Doyoung. I know that I should cheer up Taeyong since he seems a little upset about this week's break up. I feel kind of bad because his relationships never last longer than four months because everyone thinks he's a playboy, I mean he is, but he really cares about all of his girlfriends.

I reach down and slap Taeyong's foot causing him to look to me. "Get up," I demand.

"Not now, I'm too upset to go anywhere," he scoffs.

"Fine," I sigh. I yank Doyoung up from the bed and begin to walk out of his room. "I'll just buy Doyoung your favorite coffee and pastry pairing."

I hear Taeyong sit up in his bed. "I'll come! Wait for me downstairs!" Taeyong shouts.

"I knew I could get you to come. See you in a bit," I say. I let go of Doyoung's arm and the two of us go down to put on our shoes.

"Are you two going home?" Mrs. Lee asks.

I shake my head. "I'm treating Taeyong and Doyoung to some coffee," I answer. I slip on my Converse and look back at Mrs. Lee.

She claps her hands together and smiles at me. "I'm so happy you're taking Taeyong out of the house. He's been moping all day long! Do you know what's has him down?"

Doyoung and I stare at one each other. I gesture for him to answer the question,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter