THIRTEEN

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the past several days, I have been processing how much I like Doyoung. So, what I have figured out is that I don't like the fact that we have barely seen each other in the past few days because I'm too busy figuring everything out. I lie on my bed trying to figure out what to do.

There's a knock on my door. "Jisoo, can I come in?" Taeyong asks.

"Yeah, sure," I groan.

Taeyong comes into my room, closes the door and stands next to my bed. "What's going on between you and Doyoung? It has been so awkward between you two that I can feel the awkwardness right now."

I cover my face with a pillow and groan into that. "Why did you have to mention him?" I ask through the pillow.

"What's going on between you two? Because I get the same reaction from Doyoung when I asked him. Did you two get into a fight or something?" Taeyong wonders. He sits down on my bed next to me.

I sigh as I sit up in my bed. "I wish. I wish that we got into a fight, but it's way worse than that!" I grit.

"Did Doyoung finally tell you how he feels about you?" Taeyong asks.

"He did more than that," I tell him.

Taeyong jumps off of the bed and looks at me worried. "You two didn't on the bed, did you?"

I hit him with the pillow in my hand and glare at him. "No, you ing grub," I hiss. "We kissed."

Taeyong nods. "So, you haven't responded to his feelings?"

I nod.

"Ahh, I know what you should do."

I stare at the fool. "What should I do then?"

"Answer the following questions truthfully and without hesitating, okay?"

"Okay."

"Right or left?"

"Right."

"Strawberries or apples?"

"Strawberries."

"Rain or snow?"

"Rain."

"Suho or Baekhyun?"

"Suho-oppa."

"Do you like Doyoung or not?"

"I like Doyoung a lot."

Taeyong claps his hands and stares at me. "Boom! Fixed your problem. That will be 25,000 won now." He sticks out his hand waiting for me to pay him.

I slap his hand out of my face. "I haven't killed you yet, so there is your payment."

"What a generous payment." Taeyong smiles. "So, are you going to go tell Doyoung your discovery?"

I stare at Taeyong and nod. "Get out of my room." I point to the door.

"Why?"

"I'm going to change."

"I can help with that." He walks over to the closest and begins to go through all my of clothes.

I shut the closet door and shoot daggers at the tall boy. "If you put another finger on any of my clothes, I will be forced to take back my payment," I growl. "Do you understand?"

Taeyong begins to act like he's being called. "Jisung is calling me. I really wish I could help you, but your brother needs me." He begins to walk out of my room.

I shake my head at him, lock my door and begin to decide on what to wear. I decide to wear my favorite maroon dress. The dress is slightly above my knees and is flowy. I pair it with a black jacket 

I finish getting ready to see Doyoung, grab my bag and phone and head downstairs. I put on some bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter