SIX

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finish cleaning the house, quickly get ready for my day out with Jaehyun and jot down a note telling Dad where I'll be — but not who I'll be with. He shouldn't be too upset with me because Jisung is at his friend's, Haechan, house. I grab my purse, put on my shoes and head over to the cafe.

When I enter the cafe, I see Jaehyun in the corner of the coffee shop with his back to me. He looks great even from the back. I tip toe over to him and I place my hands over his beautiful eyes, trying to be all cute and whatnot. "Guess who?" I say, disguising my voice.

Jaehyun hums as he thinks. "Is it Kang Mina?" He jokingly answers.

I remove my hands from his eyes and glare at him. "I wouldn't have guessed that," I state. I slap his arm and sit down across from Jaehyun.

"I was kidding," he says.

I turn my head away from him and pout. "That wasn't funny," I mumble.

Jaehyun pinches my cheek, turns my head towards him and pinches my cheek again. I stare at him and he smiles at me, showing off his dimples.

"Seriously, I was joking with you. Don't be upset with me," he says. "I'll buy you whatever you want from here."

I think about his offer, I'm not really upset with Jaehyun but I do want a drink. I agree to his offer and we go up to the counter. I order an iced mocha coffee, Jaehyun pays and we go back to the table with our drinks.

"Hey! Want to hear a fact?" I ask my boyfriend.

"What is it?" Jaehyun takes a sip of his coffee and stares at me.

"I'm not upset with you. Thank you for the drink." I smile at him. I take a sip of my coffee and then wiggle it at him. Jaehyun smiles at me and shakes his head.

After sitting and chatting in the cafe for a while, we leave and go to the electronics store. We get on the bus to take us to the store, Jaehyun pays the bus fee for both of us. We take a seat and I wrap my arm around his.

"What kind of phone are you going to get?"

"A nice but cheap one."

"I can help-"

"No, you won't. I will buy my new phone myself, so don't even think about offering to buy it for me, got it?"

"But-"

"I looked up phone prices last night off of Jisung's phone and I can buy an iPhone 6 for about 200,000 won or so."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter