FOUR

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I run up the steps of the deck and enter my house. I am panting like a dog during the warm summer as I close the front door. I take off my shoes and walk into the kitchen. I am met with my father slamming cupboards and drawers. When his dark eyes land on me, is when my heart stops.

"Where were you?" He asks. His voice is oddly calm, like the calm before the storm.

"I was out with friends," I answer.

"You left Jisung here all by himself and you didn't do the one thing I asked of you," Dad says.

"I know and I'm sorry, but I couldn't get out of it," I say.

"Jisoo, there is always a way out of meeting up with people," he grits.

"I know, but I-"

Dad sticks his hand in front of my face and wiggles his fingers for something. "Give me your phone," he demands.

I can tell by his face that the storm is about to start. I gulp as I pull out my phone from my pocket and hand it over to him. I watch as he takes my phone and looks over it. He turns it on and stares at my lock screen. He flashes the picture to me. "And who may this be?"

"He's a friend of mine I answer." I stare at the picture. It's one of the first pictures Jaehyun and I took as an official couple and it's about to be gone.

"He doesn't seem like a friend with the way you two a posing."

"We were goofing around."

Dad smiles at me and then slams my expensive phone to the ground, glass shadders fly everywhere. I stare at my broken phone and then up at the monster who broke it.

"I can tell just by that picture that you're dating him, so end it. He's distracting you from your duties in this house," he says.

I bite the inner part of my cheek as I stare at him. He has always said that he doesn't care what I do with my life, so why the sudden change? Does he not like the thought of me leaving the house? I am snapped out of my thoughts when I feel a hand slap my face.

"Jisoo, I'm talking to you so answer me."

"Sorry." I bow to him.

I don't want to break up with Jaehyun, he's one of the greatest things to happen to me.

"Sorry about what? Are you not going to break up with him?"

"You can't force me to do that."

Dad begins to maniacally laugh at me. After his fit of laughter, he brings his head down to my level. "You'll do what I tell you because I am your father and you live under my roof and rules."

I know that I shouldn't ask him this, but I can't help myself. "What if I don't?"

"One of you two will disappear forever," he whispers. My fath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter