FIVE

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung's alarm goes off and the two of us get up. "Turn it off," I groan.

"I am," he says. The annoying alarm is finally shut off and Jisung lies back down in his bed.

I scratch my head as I yawn. I stretch and look over to Jisung peacefully sleeping. I slap his chest and tell him to get up. He groans, swats my hand away and rolls away from me. When I see that he's completely asleep again, I plug his nose and cover his mouth and wait for him to run out of air. The 14 year old boy jumps awake and glares at me.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He hisses.

"No, I'm trying to wake you up for school. And look at that! You're awake!" I smile at him. "Now, get in the shower."

Jisung groans and gets out of bed. He checks his phone and tosses it over to me. "All of your friends texted me," he says. He grabs his uniform and heads to the only bathroom in the house.

I pick up the phone from the bed and look over all of the messages.

Doyoung: Are you alright?

Taeyong: Tell me everything at school. You have no choice.

Jaehyun: I will take you to buy a new phone after school today.

I sigh as I send the same text to Taeyong and Doyoung and tell Jaehyun that we can do that this weekend. I leave Jisung's phone on his bed and head to my room. I get changed into my uniform and brush my hair with the brush in my room. I head to the kitchen to eat something before school.

Jisung finally exits the bathroom and I enter. I fix my hair so it looks decent. I see that I have split and swollen lip from the hit. "I can't cover that," I sigh.

I brush my teeth, grab my bag and go downstairs. I slip on my shoes and wait for Jisung to come down. He comes down, puts on his shoes and we leave for the bus stop.

I arrive to school and my palms begin to sweat because I don't know what Taeyang and the other two have in store for me. Before even walking onto campus, Taeyong yanks me to the roof — Doyoung and Jaehyun not too far behind us. Taeyong pulls me onto the roof, Jaehyun closes the door and the three of them block it so I can't escape.

"Explain," they say.

I rock back and forth trying to decide on how I should start this soon to be awful conversation. "My dad found out about Jaehyun and I," I begin. "He doesn't like our relationship very much," I say.

Jaehyun nods. "So, that's why you told me to meet you here."

"Now, what about the fat lip?" Taeyong gestures to my lower lip.

"I was cleaning yesterday and accidentally I hit my lip with the broom," I lie.

The three boys nod. "What happened to your phone?" Doyoung wonders.

"I dropped it. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter