TWELVE: THIRD PERSON

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doyoung sits in his chair freaking out about Jisoo going out to have coffee with Jaehyun after they broke up. He didn't like hearing about any of their dates while they were actually dating, but this is acrossing the line. He check the clock on the wall and it's only minutes until Jisoo and Jaehyun leave to get a coffee together.

Taeyong on the other hand doesn't really care about Jisoo going out with Jaehyun and Doyoung doesn't understand why. Taeyong texts his potential next girlfriend and they're going to go back to his house after school. The bell rings and Taeyong quickly grabs his bag and walk out of the classroom. He picks up his girl from her homeroom and they rush over to his empty house.

Doyoung stares in shock at the empty seat that once contained his friend. "This guy only cares about getting laid," he groans.

Doyoung grabs his things and leaves the school. He walks out to the gate and doesn't see Jaehyun or Jisoo. "I guess they already left," he mumbles.

Doyoung begins to walk down the street towards his house and thinks about what to do. Doyoung believes that he should do something because he doesn't think that they should be alone together. He begins to rub his temples as he thinks.

***
Jisoo packs up her things and check her phone. She has no call or texts from anyone. She walks outside and over to Jaehyun waiting for her. The two of the them greet one another and they head over to the cafe they always go to.

A couple rushes by them and when Jisoo looks at the running couple, she realizes it's Taeyong and his girl toy. She keeps her snickers to herself as she walks to the cafe.

"So, how is Johnny and Ten?" Jisoo wonders.

"They're good. How is Doyoung and Taeyong?"

"They're good, Taeyong is currently running to the house with his current girl toy," she says.

"Is that who ran past us?"

"Yup, how romantic," she jokes.

They get to the cafe and order a cup of coffee. Jisoo orders her usual, Jaehyun pays for their drinks and they wait for them to come out.

"You didn't have to pay for my drink," Jisoo tells him.

Jaehyun shrugs his shoulders as he smiles down at his ex-girlfriend. "It's okay, I wanted to do it." 

Jisoo nods and thanks him for buying her drink. "So, is there any reason you wanted to see me today?" She wonders.

"I'll tell you later." He pokes her nose. Jisoo moves back slightly and covers her nose.

Their drinks come out, they grab them and go over to a table. They sit down across from one another and Jisoo drinks her sweet coffee. "So, what's the reason for you wanting to see me?"

"Jisoo, I know this might seem a little odd after everything that's going on in your life right now, but I miss you," Jaehyun says.

Jisoo cleans out her ears like she didn't hear Jaehyun correctly. "Are you going in the direction that I think you're going?"

"If that direction is to get back together, then yes."

Jisoo stares down at her iced coffee and takes a sip. If he still wanted to be with me then why did he break up with me in the first place? Jisoo thought as she stares at her light brown drink.

"If still wanted to be with me then why did you break up with me?" She wonders.

Jaehyun stares down at the table briefly before grabbing Jisoo's hand. "At the time I didn't know what to make of everything you told me and needed time to process it."

Jisoo lets out a breath and stares at him annoyed. "You could've asked for that. You could've said that you needed time to process my words and I would've given that to you, but instead you broke up with me," she says.

Jisoo doesn't want to cause a scene because she has had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter