TEN

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My six-thirty alarm goes off, waking up the two sleepy bums next to me as well. I reach over Taeyong and turn off the alarm.

"Thank you," both of them groan.

"Whatever." I get out of bed, go to my room across the hall and get dressed in my school uniform. I go into the bathroom, brush and fix my hair for the day and go back to my room. I sit on my bed thinking about what I should tell Jaehyun about everything that happened and everything that's going to happen.

Seven o'clock comes and Jaehyun texts me saying that he's outside of the house. I walk down stairs, put on my shoes and go out onto the deck. I smile and wave to Jaehyun. He runs over to me and begins to ask if I'm okay and what happened.

"I'm fine and nothing is broken, everything is just bruised and swollen," I say.

"What happened?"

"That is a long story," I say. "And I thought I should come clean now before you find out some other way."

"What are you talking about? Jisoo, is everything okay?" Jaehyun wonders.

I take a deep breath in and begin the long explanation as to how I got all of these bruise, what actually has been going on at my home. I told him everything that I've been trying to hide from him.

Jaehyun seems so surprised to hear all of this from me. "So, you've been lying to me since we've been talking? Why didn't you tell me the truth since then?" Jaehyun wonders.

"Because I thought if I told you then or even a few weeks ago when my Dad gave me a fat lip, you would be freaked out and left me. I really like you Jaehyun, I just couldn't tell you what took me years to tell Doyoung and Taeyong."

Jaehyun places his finger over my mouth to stop me from speaking. "Doyoung knew about this? And I didn't?"

"I've been friends with him for years," I state.

"Does he know about yesterday?"

"Yeah."

"I can't believe this," Jaehyun scoffs.

I glance around and then look to Jaehyun. I'm completely lost as to why Doyoung knowing about yesterday is a bad thing. I have been friends with him since I was ten.

"Why shouldn't Doyoung know?"

"Jisoo, you really can't see that Doyoung has a crush on you, can you? I'm not upset because he knew before me, I'm upset that he played me yesterday," he states.

"Doyoung doesn't like me," I protest.

Jaehyun shakes his head at me. "Anyone who watches you two interact can tell that he likes you. I bet if you ask him or Taeyong they will tell you how much he likes you."

I stare down at the ground trying to come up with something to say back to Jaehyun, but I can't come up with anything. I just keep on trying to think back to a time when Doyoung clearly flirted with me.

"Jisoo."

I look up at Jaehyun. "Yes?"

"I think that we should break up," he says. "I don't think you need to be tied down in a relationship while you go through the trial and whatnot. If you need to talk a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter