THREE

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I send a text to Doyoung during our break saying that I could meet up with him for an hour after school. Jaehyun peeks over my shoulder to see who I'm texting. I glance up at him and raise my eyebrows at how nosy he's being.

"What are you doing?" I hum.

"I'm just wondering who you're texting," he answers.

"Doyoung," I answer.

"Why?" Jaehyun puts an arm around me.

"He wants to spend some quality time with me and I agreed to it," I explain. I look back at him and seems to be rather jealous, for some reasons. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"Can I come with you guys?"

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know, Doyoung seemed like he really wanted it to be just the two of us."

"Can you please ask him? Or, I can ask him," he says.

I nod in agreement and send a text to Doyoung wondering if Jaehyun could come with us.

Doyoung: I would prefer it if it was just the two of us.

I show the message to Jaehyun and he seems even more upset by it. I rest my head on his shoulder and peck his cheek. "You have no reason to be worried or jealous. I'm dating you because I love you and I only see Kim Doyoung as a friend."

Jaehyun smiles down at me and places a quick kiss on my nose. "I know, but I still want to come along."

I nod and try to think of a way to convince Doyoung to allow Jaehyun to come along. I begin to text my reasons for having my loving boyfriend to come with us. I know that I shouldn't try to convince him, but Jaehyun is really determined to go. Doyoung finally agrees in letting Jaehyun to come.

***
I stand next to Jaehyun waiting for Doyoung to come. I feel bad that I had to convince him to let Jaehyun come along, but I don't want to have a fight with Jaehyun.

I smile and wave to Doyoung when I see him. Then, I see Taeyong right beside him. I stare at the two confused.

"When did you invite Taeyong?" I inquire. My long, dark brunette hair blowing in the wind. I smooth out my hair as I wait for his answer.

"The same time you invited Jaehyun to come with us," he says.

I nod, but I can't help to feel a little hurt by his words. There's this venom to his words, that I can't help to let it affect me. I shake it off, the best I can, and look to everyone. "So, what are we going to do for the hour?" I ask.

"We can go to the park nearby and walk around it," Taeyong suggests.

Everyone agrees to it and the four of us head off to the park. I hold onto Jaehyun's arm as we walk t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter