TWO

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finish getting ready for school, grab my bag and phone and head downstairs. My younger brother is putting on his shoes. I walk past him, ruffle his hair and put on my own. "Have a good day at school, Jisung," I tell him.

"I will." He stands up and glares at me.

I might be four years older than him but Jisung is much taller than me. I smile up at my younger brother.

"You need to stop messing up my hair."

"I don't want to. Anyway, girls your age love it when it looks like you don't care," I say.

"Noona," Jisung growls.

"Jisung," I mock.

Since he doesn't want to continue this fight, Jisung sighs and opens the door. I finish tying my shoes and turn towards the door. I smile and wave to Jaehyun, shove Jisung out of my way and walk out to the deck. Jisung mumbles something behind my back as he walks out of the house.

I roll my eyes as I lock the door. Jaehyun and I intertwine our hands as the three of us walk to the nearest bus stop. I glance up at Jaehyun, smile at him and he smiles down at me.

"Can you two stop that?" Jisung gags.

"Stop what? Doing a basic human reaction?" I wonder.

"Yes, it's gross," he says.

Jaehyun chuckles at my little brother and I kick Jisung's leg. "You're too young to understand what a relationship is," I state.

"Same to you, Noona." Jisung smiles at me.

I stick my tongue out at him as we wait for the bus to come. It finally comes, we get on and Jaehyun and I sit together as Jisung goes back to his friends. Jaehyun looks down at me with this questioning glint in his beautiful eyes. "Yes?" I coo.

"How was going out for coffee with Taeyong and Doyoung?" Jaehyun wraps his arm around my shoulders and pull me closer to his warm body.

"It was fun. Taeyong seemed to have gotten over is ex-girlfriend," I answer.

"That's good," he hums.

"Jaehyun?"

He hums in response.

"Were you hurt when you couldn't come to hang out with us at the cafe?"

Jaehyun looks away from me and shakes his head. I crack a huge smile at his cute action. I pinch his pale cheek as I giggle. "I'm sorry you couldn't come, but I haven't hung out with them, just the three of us, in forever."

"I know, so I wasn't too hurt for too long." He looks back at me. Jaehyun kisses the side of my head and smiles down at me again. "So, it's okay if you want to hang out with Doyoung and Taeyong from time to time."

I nod to him, the bus stops again and more people board the bus. "Jung Jaehyun!" A familiar voice shouts to my boyfriend.

The two of us glance towards the tall boy walking over to us. Jaehyun and I smile up at Johnny and wave to him. "What's up, Johnny," Jaehyun greets.

"Good morning, Johnny," I greet.

"Morning Jisoo." He smiles at me. "I'm doing alright and I can tell that you two are doing fine as well."

We nod and continue to talk to one another as we ride the bus to school. We finally get to school and the three of us get off of the bus and walk onto the campus. I walk next to Jaehyun, holding his hand, as he talks to Johnny. I see Doyoung walking towards the library. I wave to him trying to gain his attention.

Doyoung finally notices me and waves back. He smiles to me and hesitantly walks over to me. I find it quite odd that he vacillating between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter