EPILOGUE

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisung!" I shout down the hall.

"What?!" He shouts.

"Are you coming with me to the station?!"

Jisung opens his bedroom door and pop his head out of his room. I stare at the disembodied head of my younger brother. "They're coming back today?"

"Yes. So, are you coming or not?"

"Yes." Jisung closes his door, does something and joins me out in the living room. "Let's go."

Jisung and I put on our shoes to pick up my boyfriend and best friend. It has been forever since I seen them, but then again that happens when they enter the army. Jisung is going to go in after he graduates from high school and when he goes in I'm going to miss him so much.

The last couple of years for us have been a roller coaster. We sued my father for child abused and won against him. He is now serving his time in jail and when he leaves he can't have any contact with me or Jisung. Taeyong's parents adopted us and after about two years or so of living with them I finally saved up enough money to purchase an apartment, support Jisung and I and get him to be under my care.

We arrive at the station to pick up the boys. Jisung and I search through the crowd for the boys. "Do you see them anywhere?" I ask.

"No. Maybe they didn't come out yet?"

"Maybe."

We continue to look for them, but they aren't in the crowd. It's so annoying because I told them I would pick them up. I groan as I continue to search for them.

"Are you sure that they come home today?"

"Yes. I made sure from both of them. Now, continue to look for them."

Jisung mumbles something under his breath as he scans the area in front of us. I ignore his mumbles and join him in the search. I feel a pair of arms make their way around me. I quickly break free from them, turn around and slap the person across the face.

"I told you not to do that," a familiar voice say.

I get a clear look at the two people's faces and bite my lip. Doyoung rubs the spot where I hit him and Taeyong stands a few feet behind him shaking his head in disappointment.

"I can't believe you slapped Hyung right after he got out of the military," Jisung states.

I continue to nibble away at my bottom lip as I stare up at my boyfriend. I feel slightly guilty for slapping him, but he scared me by doing something really creepy if it was anyone else.

"To be fair, Doyoung didn't notify her before doing that," Taeyong says. He rests his hand on his friend's shoulder. "You should've thought before doing that. Anyway, she didn't hit you that hard."

"She hit me pretty hard," Doyoung says.

"Noona, I still can't believe you hit him," Jisung says.

I stare at Doyoung. I have missed him so much and it's the first time I see him in so many mouths, I slap — even though I believed he deserved it.

"That slap was nothing. She beaten me up for mentioning banana once," Taeyong says.

I glare at the brunet, I stroll over to him and put him in a headlock. "I have told you a million times to never mention that incident," I growl at him. "You know what happens every time you do."

"Can you please take a rain check this one time, please?" Taeyong begs.

I think about it. "Alright, since this is your first day free from the military." I release his head and give him a hug. I go over to Doyoung, kiss the cheek I slapped and give him a hug. "Sorry about the slap," I apologize.

"It's okay, I kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter