ELEVEN

Together || NCT Doyoung + Jaehyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We get to school and as we walk by people they whisper about me. I guess people already know about my break up with Jaehyun. I bet all of the girls are happy about that.

Someone pulls me away from Doyoung and to an empty room nearby. The door slams shut and the lights turn on. I look around the room at everyone's face, all of them are girls are from my grade.

This can't be good.

A girl rips the drink from my hand and sets it down on a nearby table. I'm just happy she didn't throw out Doyoung's money. I look over to the girl who seems to be the head of the group.

"I heard about your break up with Jaehyun," she says.

"How?"

"Ten has a big mouth," she answers.

I nod. She's not wrong, that boy can't keep a secret for long.

"He finally figured out that you're an ugly girl," the girl says. All the girls snicker at the comment. "It only took him seven months."

"You guys don't know anything about our relationship," I state.

"That's what you think," another girl says.

"We know enough about it," a third girl states.

I try to keep all my comments to myself as the five girls in the room talk to one another about my relationship with Jaehyun. I listen as they talk about the rumors that are being spread around about why we broke up, all of them incorrect — obviously. The girls finally look to me.

"I can't believe you managed to trick him into dating you."

"I didn't trick anyone."

The five girls start to laugh at my words. "That's a good one," the girl says. "We all know that is a lie."

"What?"

"You have been ing Taeyong on the side, that's why you two broke up with one another," she says.

"Ew!" I recoil at the thought of kissing Taeyong. It's a gross thought.

"Don't act like you don't like Taeyong, why else would you two be so close?"

"Because we've been friends since childhood. I see him as a brother."

The girls begin to tell me my relationship with Taeyong and how much of a I am. I find it weird that other people care so much about a boy's relationship status. The five girls begin to fight over Jaehyun and the other pretty boys in our high school. As they fight with one another, I take this opportunity to leave. I grab my drink and head out of the classroom.

I stroll down the hallway away from the room and towards my homeroom. I stop in the middle of the empty hallway and remember that Jaehyun is probably in the classroom already. I stare down at the ground trying to figure out how I can go in there without him or one of his friends noticing me.

"Jisoo!" Somebody calls.

I turn around and see Doyoung running towards me. I smile and wave to him. "Hey Doyoung," I greet.

"Where did you go?" He wonders. "You were next to me one moment and then the next moment you weren't."

"Some girls pulled me away to talk to me about my break up with Jaehyun," I say.

"How mean were they?"

"A solid Jisung without any sleep."

"They called you names?"

I sigh at the thought of that weird meeting. "Not just that," I groan. I take a sip of my drink.

"What else happened?"

"They accused me of sleeping with Taeyong," I gagged.

"Gross!" Doyoung and another voice exclaim.

The two of us look towards the voice and Taeyong is walking up to us. He makes a disgusted face at my words.

"You are not my type," he says.

"Good, I don't want to be," I state. "If I was, I would have to shove you off of a bridge."

Taeyong looks hurt by my words. "That hurts. Why can't you be the one to fall off of a bridge?"

"Because I like me," I state. Doyoung chuckles and I look to him.

Jisoo, you really can't see that Doyoung has a crush on you, can you? Jaehyun's words suddenly pop into my head. Does he really like me?

I enter my homeroom and I wave to them.

"Are you sure you want to go in right now?" Doyoung asks. I can see how concerned he is for me.

"I have to face them at some point." I shut the door quietly. I quickly glance at Jaehyun and his friends, all of them seemed surprised to see me. I sit at my seat, pull out my phone and pretend to text someone.

***
It's been two weeks since Jaehyun and I have broken up and I can say that I'm completely fine with it. Most of my bruises are gone from my face, except for a few really bad ones. All of my bruises should be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter