Chapter 13

Lease Of Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked though the papers that he received some moments ago and furrowed. Kim Junmyeon wasn't pleased with the results of his experiment. Because there was written that it had failed. He couldn't believe it. How could his perfect plan got failed? He thought about everything, noticed many small details, controlled everything, it was impossible that his project got failed. But here it was, the paper where he found out that everything that he did was in vain. Especially his time, that he spent on this. Junmyeon didn't care about the people that was killed by him. He planned to kill everyone who was working with him, because they knew too much. He couldn't let those people to live with knowing what he had done.

He picked his phone to call Byun Baekhyun. He wanted him to kill Wendy, since the experiment was failed. Actually Baekhyun annoyed him, because he failed his mission in the forest. Baekhyun's target was Joohyun, but he turned into the police's target. Junmyeon watched as he was being nervous when he was about to kill Joohyun, so Junmyeon knocked him out before he could do a mistake. Fortunately nobody noticed him taking away Baekhyun's body and covering his tracks. 

As he was going to call Baekhyun, someone called him. And it wasn't Baekhyun. It was a person Junmyeon trusted. Maybe the only person that he trusted.

"Yes?" He said, raising his phone to the ear.

"Have you received the papers that I sent you?" Tiffany worriedly asked. 

Junmyeon looked at the papers with a disgust.

"Yes," he repeated. "I have waited for another result."

"What are you going to do with this?" 

"I don't know," he lied. Of course he knew. He will kill everyone even Tiffany. And just forgot about it. He had enough money to move to another country and begin a new life without regrets. "I'm thinking about it."

"Let me know if you'll need something, okay?" Tiffany asked.

"Yeah," Junmyeon hung up and smiled.

He didn't care about Tiffany. He just trusted her his work and project. So she have to die like everyone too. And he wanted to kill her personally.

Junmyeon took a sip of his wine and called Baekhyun.

-

"I can't believe you agreed to go there with us!" Yerim excitedly said and jumped on a car's seat.

Wendy sighed. That morning Sooyoung and Yerim offered their unnies to go to the new amusement park, that was located uptown. At first, Wendy said that she don't want to go anywhere, but then Joohyun convinced her that it will be fun and she needs to spent some time with her friends. So Wendy agreed and now she, Joohyun, Seulgi, Sooyoung and Yerim were sitting in her car. 

Actually Seulgi wanted to stay at home, but Yerim got offended, so the bear had to agree. 

When Wendy found a free parking spot and parked her car, Yerim and Sooyoung got out and looked more like two kids. 

"What are we going to visit first?" Sooyoung asked and turned around to look at unnies who were standing behind.

"To eat," Yerim replied. "I'm hungry."

Wendy rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not surprised," she said. "But you've eaten before you got into the car."

"Please?" Yerim and Sooyoung looked at Wendy with pleading eyes. "Pretty please?"

Before Wendy could reply, Joohyun answered first.

"Okay."

The kids looked at Joohyun like she was some kind of their hero. They clapped their hands and soon the five girls were sitting in the cafe. They've ordered some food and it took them half an hour to end their meals. 

Then they have rode some roller coasters. And Wendy liked it. She liked every minute that she spent with her friends. She almost understood what is happiness to her. When she saw Joohyun smiling, she asked herself if she could left Irene and continue living with Joohyun. Everything now was perfect. She wanted it to be like that. But she felt like it won't be as she wished. The world and life are so cruel to let someone live without feeling the pain. Nothing is perfect. But if something is, it's just temporary. 

"I want to ride that!" Sooyoung shouted and pointed at something really big and scary. Wendy didn't know what was it, but she knew that she didn't want to even look at this.

"Without me," Wendy muttered and turned away. 

Sooyoung went closer and smiled.

"Please?"

"No," Wendy sternly replied. "No, no and no."

"Oh, let's go there, Seungwan unnie," Sooyoung took Wendy's hand. "It will be fun."

"Yeah," Yerim agreed. "It will be fun. Seulgi unnie and Joohyun unnie have already agreed. We are waiting for you."

"No," Wendy repeated. "I don't like that big thing."

"We will be with you," Sooyoung insisted. "Please, unnie. When will we have an opportunity to hang out like this, huh?"

Wendy sighed. Indeed, when?

"Okay," she smiled to Sooyoung, who quickly hugged her.

And then everything was just like in slow motion. Wendy heard a shot, then shouts. She couldn't understand why Sooyoung became that heavy and why she was falling. Wendy caught Sooyoung and saw a shocked expression on her friend's face. Then she felt a warm liquid on her palms. Wendy hugged Sooyoung and looked down on her hands. Her hands were all covered with blood. Wendy's eyes got wide, when she realized what happened.

"Sooyoung!" Yerim dragged her roommate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter