Forever forever

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun raises his arm and forms his hand into a fist and pushes it with force towards....

     

________________________________

 

"No!" Chanyeol shouts as he covers his face and the next minute he takes his hands away, he sees Kyungsoo and Baekhyun across the room who were talking away to each other, turn to look at Chanyeol with a growing concerned looks on their faces.

 

What?! It was just my imagination..! 

I need to stop daydreaming and thinking so much...

 

Well this is awkward...

 

"Ermm...hi!" Chanyeol smiles brightly at them acting as if nothing happened.

 

"Hello, Mr Park!" Baekhyun says, "is something wrong? You were saying 'no'?"

 

"No..nothing is wrong. It was nothing," Chanyeol smiled.

 

"You're looking good man, it's probably because you didn't go London, huh?" Baekhyun smirked as he looked Chanyeol up, gaining a quiet, "no" from the taller.

 

"Anyway how's my shirt?" Baekhyun says showing off his shirt on that he wore when Chanyeol didn't notice. 

 

"It..it's good," Chanyeol smiled unwillingly.

 

"Or actually...let's see how you look in this..." And he saw Baekhyun was about to take it off again and stopped him before he does by putting a hand over his, "don't take off your shirt, okay," Chanyeol said politely with a smile.

 

"Okay then, you take mine," Baekhyun pointed at the sweater Kyungsoo originally got for him.

"No thank you," Chanyeol said. "I don't like taking other people's property and stuff."

 

"Oh...okay. Well I'm the other way around, I like taking other people's clothes and things. Once I even took one of my friends underwear haha," Baekhyun said causing Kyungsoo to laugh and agree with him. They held on each other to catch their breaths after having a laughing fit.

 

Chanyeol comes in between them and wraps an arm protectively (possessively) around Kyungsoo's waist and laughed, "I know haha"

 

"Now tell me why don't you get married?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun. "Yeah, tell him why, Baekhyun. He keeps on bugging me, asking why you don't get married." Kyungsoo pouts as he pokes his husband's side.

 

"You see...ever since you guys got married, I feel like I am too haha. That's why if I'm hungry, I'll come over, if I'm bored, I'll have fun here and so on," Baekhyun laughed as they all joined in.

 

Haha...very funny...

Chanyeol sighed. "Oh! I need to tell you something!" Baekhyun gestured towards Chanyeol then tried to whisper in Chanyeol's ear but Kyungsoo tried to get closer and hear so Chanyeol gently pushed Kyungsoo away and told him, "wait a minute, love." 

 

Kyungsoo pouted. "Actually I'll tell you later," Baekhyun laughs. "No, why not now?" Chanyeol looked at him questioningly. "Nah, nevermind," Baekhyun giggled, covering his mouth as he left. 

 

Strange...I wonder what he was going to tell me...

 

Kyungsoo watched Baekhyun leave with a smile, Chanyeol looks at him with a forced smile when his husband turns to look at him, "I'll go make dinner," Kyungsoo said happily as he left the room also. 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

[The next day]

 

Baekhyun is pacing around his house waiting for his call to be taken. "Hello! _ _ _  _ _ _! I want to talk to you about something..." Baekhyun sighs then continues.

 

 "So you see, I've achieved my dreams and all. I'm famous, rich and all that...but after all these years I'm still stuck in the same situation, I have social media accounts with lots of fangirls and boys but that's not enough!

 

I want a lover! To stand by me forever. I just want my one and only! 

 

What do I dooooo? I can't wait anymore so I'm gonna tell you, I love you! Please tell me you love me too! I'll love you to the exoplanets and back! I'm counting to ten if I don't hear it back, I'll...I'll...I'll go crazy!!!" Baekhyun said dramatically as he flopped on the sofa like a starfish then listened carefully with a serious look.

 

"One...."

 

"..I.."

 

"Two....three...."

 

"..l-love..."

 

"...4."

 

"I Iove you too!...B-Baekhyun..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter