Blooming Days

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten year old Kyungsoo's drawing with his younger brother on the floor of their shared bedroom when his mother calls them, "Kyungsoo come here and bring your brother, I have something to tell you." They run to their mother who sat in the living room with a boy who looked around his age but he was looking very sad, Kyungsoo decided he'll make sure he never sees him sad ever again.

 

"Yes mum, what is it? Who is he?" His mother pat the boy on his shoulder, "this is Baekhyun, he's going to be living with us from now on, he was alone and had no family so I just named him because he didn't have one. He'll be big brother to you guys, please welcome him and treat him like family." 

"Big brother?! Yay! Come on Baekhyun let's show you your new room which you'll be sharing with us!" Kyungsoo smiled which was returned with a smaller smile from the older.

 

_______________________________

 

 

A few months later, Kyungsoo and his brother were playing on the swing in their garden when they heard Baekhyun singing from a tree branch that he climbed on. 

His voice was so enchanting. When he finished singing, Kyungsoo shouted, "Baekhyun your voice is amazing! You could be a singer with a voice like that one day!"

Baekhyun laughed, "that's what I want to be when I'm older, in the meantime I'll keep practicing to be better and better than I already am so hopefully I will be a great singer and perform on stage one day!" 

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

Fourteen years later...

 

Sounds of many people chattering and moving about whilst excitedly waiting outside in the warm summer night for the concert doors to open. Kyungsoo walks a bit further away from the crowd where it's more quieter, he looked up at the sky full of bright shining stars and clasped his hands together. 

 

Dear God, today Baekhyun's new life is starting! He is starting his first stage today, give him all the happiness and fame he deserves, help him rise please.  Amen.

 

With a smile Kyungsoo goes back to hear the crowd roar with happiness as the doors finally opened and everyone rushed in. 

 

Kyungsoo pushed his way near the front for a perfect view of the stage. Right in the centre stood Baekhyun in his awesome stage outfit. 

The lights lit the stage up making Baekhyun and his background dancers more visible for everyone further back. The music and he started singing and dancing to his song Hey Mama. Everyone seemed to love it as they all started singing along and hyping up to the beats. 

 

Kyungsoo himself was loving it as he grooves along. Baekhyun noticed him in the crowd and started sending winks here and there during his performance as Kyungsoo gave him a playful glare that didn't last long as it was replaced by a heart warming beautiful smile.

 

 

 

The song comes to an end and another comes on, not so much jumpy like the first but rather a slow calming one. He sings One and Only. Continuing to wink and pointing at the audience as he performs, he finishes the night with Blooming Day as flower petals in every bright pretty colour falls down on the stage and on the audience. He threw his jacket at the boys and they went wild as they tried to catch it. Then he threw a red rose near a bunch of girls and they screamed crazy as one girl caught it, waving it in the air as she tried to not faint and balance on her legs because she felt like she's in heaven. 

 

He really took everyone's heart away tonight. Looking at the audience he thanks them all for coming tonight and hoping to see everyone again soon. Kyungsoo gives Baekhyun two thumbs up and a big smile and mouths "good job Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiles brightly back at him and waves his hands at everyone.

His new found fans chant his name as he goes off stage. 

"Byun Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun! Baek-Hyun! Baek-Hyun! Baek-Hyun...baekhyun...baek..."

 

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

 

A few days later...

 

It's a lovely sunny day and Kyungsoo's out in the garden reading a book, he takes his eyes off the book and closes them gently as he breathes the fresh air deeply, "what a calm peaceful and calm day it is today, I love it." 

Just then there's the sound of someone running towards him, panting and huffing as they try to catch their breath. 

 

"Kyungsoo! Help me! I stole a little bit of money from mum to buy Chen's newest album! You know how important it is for me, please!"

Kyungsoo signed deeply as he glared at his younger brother, "Okay but don't do that again, work and use your own money boy, I'm not always gonna save your ." "Yes, Kyungsoo!"Kai answers.

"Hide now, mums coming!" 

Kai runs behind the biggest tree in their garden. 

 

"Kyungsoo have you seen Kai anywhere here?" 

"No, he's not home," with a look look of fake confusion he furrowed his brows. 

"Come on Kyungsoo, you can fool anyone with your acting but not me, tell me where he is or else..." his mother frightened. 

"H-he went out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter