Open your heart to me

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's the honeymoon night, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo enter the room reserved for them. The room was decorated with a bunch of red roses on top of both sides of the bed tables, candles put on one side next to the bed in a heart shape, red silk curtains and red rose petals scattered across the bed's surface. 

            

Kyungsoo looks at everything in awe and goes to sit on the bed, testing it by bouncing a bit.

 

Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo with love and goes to pick a red rose up from his side of the bed, and smells it as he goes to stand in front of Kyungsoo.

 

"Kyungsoo, who do you love the most in the whole world?"Chanyeol says with sparkles in his eyes as he looks into Kyungsoo's happy ones. 

 

"My mother," Kyungsoo smiles his heart shaped smile as Chanyeol's face looks a bit shocked but he quickly turns it into a big smile. 

 

"Ahh..that's good, very good. You have to love your mother the most after all she's the one that brings you to this world and she's the best thing in the world..yes."

  

Kyungsoo smiles as he nods and agrees. Chanyeol uses his hands to lift Kyungsoo's head up to face his as he sits next to Kyungsoo and brings his face close to Kyungsoo's as he looks at Kyungsoo with a smirk, "what about after mother? Who do you love the most then?" 

 

Kyungsoo thought for a second and says with a big smile, "my brother!"

 

"What?" 

 

"You know why? Because I'm like his second mother as well as his brother because besides mum and me he has no one else. That's why we stick together since childhood till now, we need each other," Kyungsoo says with a smile smile.

"Why does it feel like it's Mother's Day today...?"

 

"What?" Kyungsoo says looking at Chanyeol.

 

Dammit I thought out loud for a second!

 

"No, it's nothing Kyungsoo." Chanyeol's smile comes back as he looks at Kyungsoo again excitedly. "Kyungsoo..." 

 

"Yes..?" But then Chanyeol gets up fry he bed and walks to stand in front of the window and pulls the curtains to one side to see the dark night with the full moon. 

 

Chanyeol what are you doing? If you ask him again he'll move it onto his great grandma then great great great grandma. Mothers children, mothers mother, her mother, his mother, their mother...forget it...

 

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asks with slight concern. 

 

Oh mother...

 

Chanyeol signs. He closes the curtain again and walks over to Kyungsoo and wraps his arms around Kyungsoo's waist as he lays his head on Kyungsoo's lap and closes his eyes. 

 

Kyungsoo starts Chanyeol's head whilst looking at him lovingly.

 

 

You didn't continue to ask your question...

...otherwise it's you who I love the most, Chanyeol. From now on you're my everything.

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

It's a bright sunny morning and Chanyeol gets up to see that Kyungsoo's not next to him, assuming he's making breakfast, Chanyeol gets ready for work and wears his suit. 

 

His assumptions were correct when he leans on the kitchen doorway. Kyungsoo was wearing a baby blue apron with little pink hearts on it as he was cooking their breakfast. 

 

"Good morning!" Chanyeol says cheerfully.

"Good morning," Kyungsoo smiles.

 

"Breakfast ready?" 

"Just 5 more minutes," Kyungsoo says as he takes a cloth and wraps it around the metal handle of the pan to shake it a bit so the sausages turn around from he other side to be cooked.

"Here let me do it," Chanyeol reaches out and takes Kyungsoo's hand away and before Kyungsoo could tell him to stop he quickly holds the handle...which he didn't know that it was hot! 

(I did this once, there a some horrible pans without heatproof handles out there).

 

"Ahhhh! Aooowww! That hurts!" Chanyeol says in pain holding his hand to himself. "Oh no! What did you do? Are you okay?! Does it hurt really badly?! What do I do?!" Kyungsoo panics as he takes Chanyeol's hand and puts it under the cold tap water then drys it with a clean kitchen towel and kisses Chanyeol's hand. 

 

Chanyeol shushes him and Kyungsoo's face lovingly with his no-longer-hurting hand. Then slowly wraps his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and leans down and down and down to ki--

 

 

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo frowns.

 

...to kiss the wall.

 

Chanyeol detaches himself from the wall and pretends to wipe it.

"No! Nothing! I was just wiping the wall, there was something there..."

 

Kyungsoo sighs as he goes back to paying attention to his cooking.

 

WTF! I can't believe I just daydreamed about that moment happening...

 

...I wonder...

 

Chanyeol looks at his right hand and smirks evilly, thinking for a second before he goes over to Kyungsoo.

 

"Just 5 minutes," Kyungsoo says and he turns around to do something on the other side. Chanyeol reaches out to quickly touch the handle of the pan. "Ahhh! Awwooch!" 

"Hey! What are you doing?! Who does that?! It's burnt, right?" Kyungsoo looks disappointedly as Chanyeol keeps trying to hint to Kyungsoo to do something about his burnt hand.

 

Kyungsoo looks at his hand and puts it back down to continue with his cooking. "You do such childish things. Go and sit down on one of the dining tables chair, I'll bring breakfast in a minute," Kyungsoo says and Chanyeol looks shocked but then looks expressionlessly at him. 

 

"Nope, I'm having breakfast right here," Chanyeol says as he sits on the kitchen table.

"Go sit where the dining table is," Kyungsoo huffs.

"No why should I go there? Right here I can sit and keep looking at my beautiful husband...no wife, my beautiful wifey," Chanyeol says happily whilst Kyungsoo blushes and shakes his head. 

 

"You know something? You look cute and y with that apron on Kyungsoo, but it would be better if you wore it with a big shirt or a big sweater or even my one! Mind is even more better to show your lovely shoulders for me ," Chanyeol smirks. "No thanks, I don't like dressing like," Kyungsoo says not paying enough attention to what Chanyeol is saying. 

 

Chanyeol gets up to walk behind Kyungsoo and wraps his arms around his waist from the back. He leans down to whisper in a sinful manner to Kyungsoo's ear, "but you would look even better without anything on underneath."

Kyungsoo elbows him to get himself detached then starts hitting Chanyeol with his tiny fists. "Hell no! Shut up! Take this and go sit down and eat it," Kyungsoo glares as he gives Chanyeol his plate.

 

Chanyeol turns to walk towards the dining table waiting big smirk on his face but then turns around to tap Kyungsoo's shoulder who was getting his own plate, "how can I eat my breakfast if my mouth has to be shut?" Chanyeol says.

 

"Are you trying to joke with me?" Kyungsoo puts a hand on his hip and smiles a fake smile that reaches to his eyes.

 

"How was the joke?" Chanyeol smiles. 

"If there was one then I'd have laughed," Kyungsoo smiles back.

 

 

_______________________________

 

 

Kyungsoo and Kai are sitting in the mansions garden at night as they look at the stars above shining bright.

 

"Kyungie?"

 

"Yes."

"I need some money," Kai said looking at Kyungsoo anxiously.

"How much?"

"Just $5,000 That's all."

 

"$5,000?" Kyungsoo repeats, looking at him with his eyes wide open.

"You see I saw a motorcycle and--"

"-look I don't have that much money myself but I'll talk to Uncle- I mean dad about it so..." Kyungsoo turns around to look at Kai but sees Chanyeol behind him and Kai turns around and stands up as Chanyeol approaches them.

"Em, brother in law!" Kai says with a new wave of anxiousness.

 

"What's going on here?" Chanyeol smiles.

"Kyungie was talking about speaking to uncle Jin about something."

"Oh okay okay..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter