Beautiful

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"B-Baekhyun...Baekhyun had an accident...his car's breaks stopped working suddenly and he lost his voice..."

                 

______________________________

 

Kyungsoo looks at Jimin in shock.

 

"...but thankfully hasn't broken any bone on his body..."

"WHAT?! B-Baekhyun?! Had a car accident?! Where is he now?!"

Kyungsoo panicked and Chanyeol looked on worriedly. 

"He's got to have bed rest, he's upstairs." 

Kyungsoo drops the box of chocolate that he brought for Baekhyun accidentally on Chanyeol as he runs his way up the stairs. 

 

"Baekhyun...Baek...Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo calls as he goes up and enters Baekhyun's room to see him laying asleep on his bed with the bed covers up to his neck.

Kyungsoo leans down, putting his hand on Baekhyun's forehead, "Baekhyun...Baekhyun...w-what's wrong? How did this happen?!"

 

Chanyeol comes up just a that moment to see what's happening.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Baekhyun suddenly screams loudly, causing Kyungsoo to back away and scream like a girl, "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"HAHAHAHA!" Baekhyun laughs like a mad man as he tries to get up but Kyungsoo starts hitting him by slapping and punching Baekhyun a few times. "How dare you?! Idiot! Trying to make me a fool? Huh?!" 

Chanyeol smiles, very amused.

"I'm not talking to you anymore!" Kyungsoo says, walking away but Baekhyun stops him, "but why?"

"Baekhyun! You killed me! You almost killed me just now! How dare you play this kind of a prank on me!" Kyungsoo says as he hits Baekhyun's bicep a few more times and real hard at that.

"What about the fact that you suddenly left me and didn't tell me that you're now living in Uncle Jin's house?! That killed me too, you know?" Baekhyun sends a little glare at Kyungsoo. 

Kyungsoo looks confused, "Mum didn't tell you?" 

"She went on a holiday to Australia," Baekhyun says.

"What?! She didn't tell me that?! So she really does want to be away from me and Kai and get rid of us to the extent that she doesn't even want to attend my wedding she arranged with her best friend?! What the hell?," Kyungsoo frowns but then remembered what they were talking about after seeing the angry look on Baekhyuns face and he starts stuttering. "Baekhyun...I...I..I'm-"

"Oh hello, Mr Park!" Baekhyun sees Chanyeol near his bedroom door and goes immediately to shake his hand. "Hi," Chanyeol says and Kyungsoo interrupts, "hey! Do you know eachother?!" 

"No-" 

"No but I will have to know who's marrying my Kyungsoo, his daily routines, when he sleeps or gets up, what he eats and how much he loves you and everything to know that he's the one." 

Baekhyun smiles brightly at them both and then says , "I'm sure you know but my name is Baekhyun, Mr Park." 

Chanyeol laughs, "yes, Kyungsoo also talks about you a lot and praises you too."

"Of course he does," Baekhyun smirks. 

 

"Shall we go?--"

"Do you wanna come in?--"

Chanyeol and Baekhyun says at the same time and then there's a quick silence and they all laugh awkwardly.

"So Baekhyun, come two days before the wedding, okay?" Kyungsoo says as he hands Baekhyun a wedding invitation card. 

"You're going already?"

"Yeah, got to get stuff ready."

"Well forget about two days earlier, I'll come to see you four days before the wedding," Baekhyun laughs. "After all how is the wedding going to take place without me? Haha."

They all laugh, "right," says Kyungsoo. 

Chanyeol handshakes Baekhyun again, "thank you. It was nice meeting you, Baekhyun. Okay bye," Chanyeol smiles as he puts his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder to walk out together while Kyungsoo turns his head to wave at Kyungsoo, "see you Baek!"

 

"Wait! Mr Park! Can I talk to you?"

Chanyeol tells Kyungsoo he'll meet him outside in a moment and goes back in Baekhyun's room to stand in front of the smaller man. 

"Yes?"

Baekhyun puts his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder, "p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter