The lonely moon rises

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: unedited).

  

"Kyungsoo kicked me out," Kai said. "Kyungsoo kicked me out? Seriously dude, cheer up. All you've been talking about since found you is 'Kyungsoo kicked me out' don't worry, man..." Baekhyun spoke as he got a bottle of wine out of his cabinet and came to sit back down at the table. "The reason he did that is do you can be more independent and start working," Baekhyun smiled, trying to cheer Kai up.

 

"No you don't get it, I can't be without him.." Kai picks up the knife from the table which was next to the fruit bowl and twists it between his finger and thumb. "...I just feel like ending myself..."

 

Baekhyun immediately reaches out and takes the knife away from him, laughing uneasily, "look Kai, if Kyungsoo knew you were saying that, you'd be in a lot of trouble. Stop thinking like that! You're hungry, right? I'll get Jimin to make you something, okay? Just sit still.. speak of the devil!" Jimin comes in right at that moment with a golden necklace that had a small gold key attached to it, in his hand.

 

"Hey Jimin! Make dinner for Kai, he's hungry!" 

"No worries! I'll prepare a feast since it's been awhile. And I have this for you, Kai. It's given by Chen himself!" Jimin said as he handed the necklace to Kai. "He said he wants to meet his biggest fan ever!"

"No way! Really?! Wow! Thank you so much!" Kai got up in excitement and started dancing around as Baekhyun and Jimin watched happily.

 

"Wait...are you sure he gave this? How..." Kai looks at them unsure.

Baekhyun nudges Jimin with his elbow, "y-yes! It's definitely from chen! Now you start getting your performances ready for his songs, then we'll see him someday soon!" Jimin said with a bright smile on his face.

"Yay! Okay!" 

 

_______________________________

 

Chanyeol comes home to hear Kyungsoo laughing as he talks on the phone. 

"Haha...how's Kai doing?!"

 

Seriously even when he's not here... Kyungsoo's going to keep going on about him...

 

Blah blah blah~ 

 

"Hey you know I've made such a terrible song," Baekhyun speaks on the other end.

 

"I don't believe it! I'll come over tomorrow to hear it! It's gonna be awesome!" Kyungsoo replies excitedly.

Chanyeol takes a cigarette and lights it up whilst looking at Kyungsoo in a serious manner.

 

"You know what? How about today instead of tomorrow?"

 

"That I can do... I'll come later then," Kyungsoo smiled.

 

Great...just great... got him invited over now...

 

"Perfect! Should I pick y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter