It Hurts

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you were in the bathtub! I was just taking out th-"

 

The girl cuts him off, "I don't care! You should've still knocked! I don't want to hear anything! Get out of here!" She screamed.

 

_____________________________

 

"I swear I didn't know you was there! I was just taking the rubbish out, please try to understand!" Kai stressed.

 

"I'm telling Sehun and your brother-in-law about how a erted, disgusting being is living in his house! Then you'll see what happens!" She shouted.

 

 

"Please! Stop! I told you I didn't know you were there and I didn't even see you bathing! Stop! I don't want my brother to know or hear of this. If he finds out...." Kai stops when he sees the girl in front of him gasp while looking somewhere behind him so he slowly turns around to see Kyungsoo standing there.

 

The upset girl turns around to walk off to another room. 

 

Kai walks up to Kyungsoo to explain but no words came out his mouth which caused Kyungsoo to become angrier by the minute so he let it out..

 

 

 

Kai raises his hand slowly to his cheek that Kyungsoo slapped and watches his brother sit on the couch and start sobbing quietly. 

 

Kai sits in front of Kyungsoo and looks at him sadly. "I swear Kyungie, I never saw her! I didn't know she was here! Heck I didn't know Sehun had a girlfriend or anything! I just did what you wanted me to do and she happened to be there.."

 

"So couldn't have you just walked out instead of just stand there?!" Kyungsoo spoke angrily through tears. "Who's going to believe you? Who?! Just why didn't you walk out...? I wish...you..." Kyungsoo spoke between sobs. 

 

Suddenly a 'beep' was heard outside.

 

That must be them because Chanyeol needed Sehun at work for a bit today... 

what should I do..!

 

Kyungsoo goes to the room the girl went and started knocking on it, "excuse me!" After knocking a few times, Kyungsoo realised he's not going to get response soon and started getting desperate by knocking louder and saying, "Excuse me! Please open the door! Don't be upset! He didn't mean to...!"

 

"Kyungsoo..?" Chanyeol came in with Sehun by his side. "What's going on? Who's in there?" He looked at Kyungsoo's distressed face in concern. He goes up to Kyungsoo and cups his face with his hands, "why are you crying? What's wrong Soo?" 

 

Kyungsoo whimpered quietly. "N-nothing," Kyungsoo sniffed. "Nothing happened, is that why you're crying?" 

 

He let's Kyungsoo go and walks towards where Kai was standing, "hey, what happened?" Kai says nothing as he looks at Chanyeol worriedly. "Is anyone going to tell me what happened or what?"

 

Just then Sehun's girlfriend walks out of the extra room she locked herself into, looking terrible with her hair wet, in a mess and her face was just the same with tears going down her face. Sehun immediately ran up to her and hugged her. "Sejeong?! What happened to you?! What's wrong?!" 

 

Sejeong got out of Sehun's hold and ran back in the room, Sehun went after her and Chanyeol wanted answers so he followed as well. 

 

Meanwhile In the living room, Kyungsoo looked at Kai with a mixture of anger, worry and scared look then he turned he eyes to stare at the ground with the dark expressions. "Kyung..." Kai called out.

"Don't speak to me right now..!"

 

"Please Kyung.." Before Kai could finish his sentence, a door broke open and out came an angry Sehun and a disappointed Chanyeol, Sehun looked like he was ready to fight anyone with his fists clenched.

 

"Kai!" Sehun called out and went up to Kai and slapped him hard, "why did you..?! Why did you do that?!" Another slap came, followed by another. Kyungsoo was crying pitifully, not able to do or say anything because who's going to believe them? No one has so far and no one will. They will always get the blame.

 

Kyungsoo couldn't take it anymore and begged Chanyeol to stop h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter