Lost my One and Only soul

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sounds of people talking, soft music playing in the background as the pub's chandeliers made the whole room sparkle. 

 

"Good evening, Sir. What would you like?" The bartender asked.

 

"Beer," Chanyeol replied as he sat down on one of the stalls in front of the bartender. "Sure."

 

A short while later the bartender comes back with a glass of beer and hands it over to Chanyeol. Just as Chanyeol took his first sip, he overheard some couple talking around a table, further behind him. 

 

"Instead of people liking their own things, every human being likes another person's things," the guy said.

"Really? Who are you talking about?" The girl asked amusedly. 

"About Everyone can like anyone's house, car and best of all, the other person's wife." The man and woman giggled as Chanyeol shifted in his seat. 

 

"Are you talking about me?" The women laughed. "No darling, I'm not talking about you. This can be anyone," the man replied. 

"Okay enough of this talk, if I'm late, it'll be a big problem. Let's go now," the woman almost whined. 

 

"Why? Your husband's going to be home? So let him be, what's the problem?" 

"Ha! The problem only arises if I tell him the truth because no husband can tolerate a wife's truth. And truth is..I found lots of money with my husband but no happiness...I got the happiness from you," the woman said as she took a sip of her wine whilst looking at her boyfriend lovingly.

 

Chanyeol having heard all this whilst bottling up his anger, let it all out. He got off his stall and walked over to the couple.

 

Snatching the glass off the woman and placing it down on the table inbetween the couple, Chanyeol roared, "aren't you ashamed of yourselves?! Sitting here and talking about disgusting things like this?!"

 

The other people from their seats and places stop what they were doing to watch the scene that's being made.

 

He looks at the woman with fire in his eyes, "I am a husband! A husband that spends all day working and has no idea where his other half is! Not like him who messes around with other people's wife!" Chanyeol says as he points at the man.

 

The man gets up from his seat with a slight smirk and says, "excuse me, it's not like I'm with your wife here."

 

Chanyeol grabbed the man's shirt from his neck, "How dare you talk about my wife! Is she your wife?! Huh?! Is she yours?!"

 

The waiters tried to separate the two men as the woman kept telling Chanyeol to let go. "So what if people want to be with other people's partners?! What's your problem?!" The man 

 

Sounds of people talking, soft music playing in the background as the pub's chandeliers made the whole room sparkle. 

 

"Good evening, Sir. What would you like?" The bartender asked.

 

"Beer," Chanyeol replied as he sat down on one of the stalls in front of the bartender. "Sure."

 

A short while later the bartender comes back with a glass of beer and hands it over to Chanyeol. Just as Chanyeol took his first sip, he overheard some couple talking around a table, further behind him. 

 

"Instead of people liking their own things, every human being likes another person's things," the guy said.

"Really? Who are you talking about?" The girl asked amusedly. 

"About Everyone can like anyone's house, car and best of all, the other person's wife." The man and woman gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter