Don't go closer, baby

I'm Your One and Only.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: The answer to everyone's comments is...YOU ASKED FOR IT! ;D Come on! I know you wanted Chanyeol to suffer a bit so it was done like...)

Why do you dream so dangerously?

- Kyungsoo. (Moonlight)

 

Chanyeol desperately tried to follow them but staggered and stumbled a lot and when he finally reached for the door, tears poured out of his eyes as he saw what he never wished to ever see...

 

_________________________________

 

Suddenly Chanyeol wakes up, sweating, breathing heavily and scared, he looks around to see a bundle of blankets and pillows next to him, he quickly drags the blanket down a bit to see Kyungsoo's asleep right next to him. 

 

Nightmare..! It was just a nightmare..!

 

He wanted to caress his face but instead he covers Kyungsoo back up, not wanting to wake him up. Then slowly crept out of bed and went downstairs.

 

...

 

A short while later, Kyungsoo reaches out his arm to Chanyeol's side of the bed but feels nothing which causes him to wake up. Kyungsoo sat up and turns the bedside table light on and picks up his phone to check the time is 3am. 

 

His side is still a little warm so he must've got up not too long ago...

 

What could he be doing at this hour?

 

Kyungsoo gets up from bed when suddenly he hears a faint sound getting more easier to hear the closer he gets to his bedroom door, he walks out of his bedroom and crepts down in the dark, going down the stairs to the living room and the sound is a little more noticeable, it's the sound of a piano.

 

He follows the sound of the piano being played badly which leads to one of the spare rooms which he's not yet explored, this time he can hear the sound of his husband's voice as he sings and plays. 

 

He slowly and quietly enters the room to see and hear his heavily drunk husband continue playing random keys and trying to sing All of me in a funny way (that's what Kyungsoo thinks otherwise Chanyeol is sad).

 

"Haha..Chanyeol what are you doing?" 

 

"Nothing...couldn't sleep so I decided to just play some music and sing a bit..."

 

Kyungsoo started giggling, "you... haha and singing haha...you can't sing as good as Baekhyun." 

"Yeah, I know I can't sing," Chanyeol fake laughed, feeling pissed.

"Baekhyun's voice has a magic in it that makes your heart warm.." Kyungsoo states dreamily. "..anyway, let's go to bed, Kyungsoo says as he almost drags Chanyeol upstairs with him. "W-wait a minute!" 

 

Chanyeol picks up his bottle of pills and takes two out and has it with a drink, then goes back to Kyungsoo who was waiting at the bottom of the stairs so they can go up together. Kyungsoo saw the bottle in Chanyeol's hand, "what's that?"

 

"Sleeping pills. I can't sleep so I'm taking this to help me sleep," Chanyeol said.

 

"Can I have one?" Kyungsoo asked innocently as he held his hand out.

 

Someday I'll give you all of them.

 

"You don't need them. Come on," Chanyeol spoke as he walked upstairs to their room with Kyungsoo following behind.

 

What's with him...

 

Kyungsoo thought as he watched Chanyeol lay down with his back facing Kyungsoo and then turned around quickly to hand Kyungsoo the bottle of pills then turns back.

 

Kyungsoo looks at the bottle then nudges Chanyeol's shoulder to get his attention and he does so he asks, "are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter